The big book of rants for not...

By penny-marie

Exactlyyyyy what the title says. This is a space for all my not-so-average melanin girls♥️. This a book stric... More

Intro
"Clothes"
The Myth Of The Fast Black Girl
"Hoe Music" Featuring Female Rappers
Being Social
Catcalling
"Too Young" For Feelings
Homophobia
Colorism
Relationship "Goals" In Black Movies
Choosing The Man
Ask and you shall receive....
Fake Friends
The Whole Chris Brown Situation
Male Friends
Nigga Passes
Messiness Featuring Your Ex's New Girl
Celebrity Surgery's
Writers Rant
Nicki Vs. Cardi
Coochie Hair
Chicago Violence PART 1.
Homophobia In The Hood
Yung Miami
Team Swirl
The Art Of Peer Pressure
Your Favorite Rapper Hates Women
Negro Obsession & Appropriation Featuring White People
Shudu The Scam
Let Me Know...
Dear Freshmen + A Recap
Ratchet Playlist
Summer '19 recap♥️
Requests!
First Week Of School Recap
Comfession/Help Ya Girl Out!
Yall up?
The Pattern
Wattpad Ranttttttt
The Myth Of Reverse Racism
Hair
Wtf is up Wednesday💀
Over It
Book Updates & WTF Is up Wednesday
6snitch 9nine
The Box
CTU
CTU Strike Part 2
I wanna read
Summer Walker
A$AP Rocky
2020
Pandemic & Life Update
Writing tip!
Chile where yall been?
Book talk
Hey yall!!!/ preview
Todays the day🥳🥳🥳🥳
Juneteenth
Wtf is up wednesday + more
Sex Talk
2023 Book Vote

Underrated Artists

155 21 85
By penny-marie

Hi loves🥰

Today's rant will be about underrated artists in my opinion of course.

There's a lot of great ass artists who ain't even getting recognized and that shit irks my nerves🙄 soooooo allow me to put y'all on🥰.

I'm only doing 10 cause y'all ah be waiting on me to finish this for literally months if I had to put everybody down on here.

(This list is in no particular order)

1.

6lack

Y'all be sleeping on his fine ass🙄♥️. I literally listen to his album East Atlanta Love Letter everydayyyyyyyy🥰. It's hella bops on there! And chileeeee not only can he rap,he can sing too!😩 *NUT*

I absolutely love the vibes that his music gives off,and if I everrrrrrr get the chance to go to one of his concerts ion think imma make it home😭imma have a god damn heart attack😭🥰. He's such a good artist and it's frustrating that other people don't really give him the recognition he deserves🤦🏾‍♀️.

Anyways,Seasons is a boppppppp,and Sorry,Free and disconnect will forever be my shits! (Those just a few bangers from him)

2.

Summer Walker

Listen! Y'all gotta start listening to Summer Walker! Like rn. She got mostly known for her hit song Girls Need Love Too and every since then I been in loveeeeeeee Okay!😭👏🏾 Like there's literally so many hits on her Last Days Of Summer album,and her EP called Clear.

Aside from the music,she's a beautiful ass girl and she's funny as hell😭. And chileeeeee I cant want to go to one of her concerts. (Even though imma probably pass out from excitement💀)

3.

Jhené Aiko

I'm mad asl that y'all be sleeping on my good sis🙄... and don't even get me started on these fake ass— nvm💀

but yea,my sis deserves way more credit than she gets! She is a literal hit maker and mfs still ain't fw it because it's "in yo feelings music"🙄🙄🤦🏾‍♀️. If you ask me,Jhene got a song for every situation that you go through! Especially on the Trip album,there's soooooo much I can relate to.

There's also a Trip movie on YouTube,it's not that long,but it gave me a better understanding of why the album was called trip,and it shows what she's been through. It made me cry,but it was a beautiful ass lil movie and y'all should definitely watch it.

Even her old music: (He couldn't Kiss, N.O. L.O.V.E,Stuck Like This) is allllllllllllllll hits! And y'all seriously needa wake up!👏🏾

4.

Kiana Lede

My bestfriend put me on to her music,and baybehhhhhhhh👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

This girl is a fucking powerhouse!🥰😭I literally like all her music,especially her song called Ex (Lil Baby is on the remix Incase y'all wanna put a lil gangster on it😭). And Wicked Games is just🥰😩😩😩. Ion even know what to say about her because she's just so amazing that it's hard to describe.

5.

SZA

BAYBEHHHHHHHH YALL ARE SOOOOOO GOD DAMN SLEEP!🤦🏾‍♀️ Solána is a damn hitmaker! I absolutely loveeeee her album CTRL. It touches on so many things that young girls go through,like like not feeling accepted,loved and normal. A couple of my favorite songs from her are Supermodel,Drew Barrymore,and Normal Girl🥰.

A lotttttt Of people didn't like SZA and judged her because of her song,The Weekend which is about a "side chick" telling her story of how she satisfies the man on the weekends,but she wants more time with him. I personally loved the song because I understood the concept. It's more than a "sidechick song",it's a song about a girl actually wanting to be loved so she settles for being a sidechick🤷🏾‍♀️.

I love SZA's overall vibe and the fact that she says whatever she wants to I'm her songs,and most the time the like jokes and references will fly over your head,but I promise if y'all actually take the time to sit down and listen to SZA you'll fall in love🥰.

6.

H.E.R

This girl has a voice of absolute GOLD♥️😭. People only really know her because of Best Part and Focus,but mannnnnnnn😩she got so many other hits. My personal favorite song by her has been Losing,As I Am,Every Kind Of Way... Butttttt again,there's hella hits on her album.

7.

Daniel Caesar

Ughhhhhh😩♥️I love him so much😭. And he's cute asf to me🥰🥰.

Man this dude has a voice for god himself! My favorite song by him is Get You,because I loveeeee the passion in his voice in that song. He also justttttt dropped an album a couple of weeks ago and baybehhhhhhhh😩 I stan!!!!

we don't deserve him.😩 we are unworthy of such a king🥰😩...

8.

Doja Cat

YALL! Y'all are fucking sleep!

A lottttt Of people judged her based on that Moo song that she did and entirely dismissed her which is hella sad.

I love me some Doja cat because she's not afraid to speak her mind and say whatever she wants,plus her music is hella fun to listen to. Like 9/10 if you listen to one of her playful songs,you'll have the time of your damn life😭.

My favorite song by her right now is probably in between Candy,and Tia Timera.

9.

PARTYNEXTDOOR

Y'all sleep. Wake the fuck up. Neowwwwww!

This nigga can sing his ass off,okay!? Imma need y'all to go ahead and give my baby a listen🥰.

10.

Seiairah Page

I heard about her from Facebook cause she does freestyles and stuff. Everything of hers is absolute gold👏🏾🥰this girl really has a talent and it's a shame that people don't take her serious.

She mostly makes songs about all the stuff that she went through with her ex boyfriend king. No cap tho,she a good ass rapper and I'd love to hear her on the radio one day.

A personal fave of mine is Shot For Me,and I Wish.🥰

In all honesty she needs to be way bigger than she is!

Honorable mention— Kash Doll & Rico Nasty

In case I missed a bomb ass artist,just lemme know,so I can stop sleeping on em🥰

—Stay black🖤.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
551K 923 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
120K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
64.3K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...