UA's Civil War

By ctzuki_

What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and V... More

|1|The Announcement|
|2|Team Villains|
|3|Training|
|4|Green and Purple|
|5|Get Workaholic Like Your Boss|
|6|UA Traitors|
|7|The War Begins|
|8|Decoding Encounter|
|9|Villains Are High!|
|10|Water? Vines?|
|12|Snitching Minds|
|13|Evil Tea|
|14|Two Down|
|15|For My Team, For My Friends|
|16|Battle Blackout|
Taggeth
|17|End Of The War|
|18|Aftermath|•[100k Special]•

|11|Larceny On The Move|

58.5K 2.6K 2.8K
By ctzuki_

~O~

"That was.... One heck of a move... I couldn't even predict his plan." Kendo said as she along with the other five Heroes were finally out of the mini flood Midoriya created, thanks to Kendo and Asui. Asui swam up while holding Uraraka and Kirishima together with her tongue while Kendo covered Kamakiri and Bakugou to take them out of the water safely. Now they were on the top of a roof of a building. While the water was still flowing down there. Meanwhile, some robots from UA faculty to take care of those who were eliminated took care of Awase and Rin. If they wouldn't have, the two would've drown to death as they were stuck in Mineta's trap. They were still stuck in it though. The robots had to pull those sticky balls off with some of the wrecked ground below it.

"It's not your fault, Kendo. I saw him first I should have known... In the end I couldn't help you guys with anything... They got two more of us." Kirishima said.

"And they weren't even after Kuroiro. We were wrong when we tried knowing about the codenames too, ribbit. They aren't specifically the meanings of the words they're using." Asui stated.

"Deku is really prepared for this thing. We've been thinking about this entire thing as a test but he is really taking it as a war." Uraraka added.

"... Then start taking it as a war too." Bakugou said as he stood up and walked down the stairs of the building. Everyone else looked at one another before following him.

~O~

"Calling in five minutes!!" Shiozaki exclaimed.

Todoroki stood there, confused about her words and ready to counter anything thrown at him or his group. But when he heard a high pitched screech coming from the side on his back, he turned around, ready to attack with great amounts of ice but just then.

...

He couldn't...

There wasn't any ice...

He then tried using his left side...

But it didn't work...

"What happened....?" Todoroki asked himself as he looked at his hands but a sudden laugh caught his attention and he turned around to see Monoma standing on a flyover with red eyes and his hair were floating in the air.

"What's wrong, Todoroki?" Monoma said in a mocking manner as Todoroki looked at him,"Missing a quirk are you?" Monoma asked while giving him a crazed smile.

~O~

{Flashback; Day#2}

"Use only two quirks? Why is that?" Monoma asked, confused. The last group of Team Villains was in the Support Lab, their usual meeting area. Midoriya was just explaining some new moves and strategies to the group. When it was Monoma's turn, he couldn't get the fact that he will only use two quirks. What was so important about the third one — whichever it'll be — that it should be used so carefully. And that was what Midoriya was going to explain.

"Look at it this way, Monoma. You'll have two quirks of your own choice. Whichever you want, you can have them. Alright?" Midoriya said and the blonde boy nodded.

"Now for the third one." Monoma's curiosity aroused as Midoriya stared that.

"You know about Mr. Aizawa's quirk, right? Erasure?" Midoriya asked.

Oh. Oh! Now it was crystal clear. The third one. Monoma smirked and nodded. He liked were this conversation was going right now. Only the thought of it gave him pleasure. Oh, how he wanted to see the Heroes faces when he'll do that.

"You will copy his quirk right before the exam starts. Pat him on the shoulder or back. Crash into him accidentally. Do anything you can. Copy. His. Quirk. There are certain people in the Hero Team we need to be careful about. Kacchan, Todoroki and maybe some others we can't stop without serious combat, which comes second in our strategy. Combat for us? It is nothing but serious backup. In cases such as fighting Todoroki when I'm not around; you'll use it. And you have to use it. Erase their quirks. Game over for them." Midoriya explained to Monoma.

"I see... I'll have to save it till we really need it. But what happens if I'm not around either?" Monoma asked.

"That is something I've already taken care if. You see, we'll be using codes throughout the war. And for the Erasure quirk, if anyone says 'Five minutes' through the comm, then it's your call." Midoriya explained.

"Alright. Consider it done." Monoma replied as he relaxed himself on the chair he was sitting on.

"But."

"But what?" Monoma asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Spare me a minute, Larceny."

"Oh. You got it, Deku."

~O~

{Present}

"Missing a quirk are you?" Monoma asked while giving him a crazed smile.

'His eyes and hair.... Is that...?' Todoroki asked mentally.

~O~

"ERASURE?!?!!" Present Mic yelled with surprise as the other Pro Heroes also looked shocked and confused by Monoma using Aizawa's quirk.

"How did he!? When did this happen, Aizawa?!" Vlad King asked.

"Is this even allowed?!" All Might exclaimed, confused, as he was turning the pages of the rule book as fast as he could.

"I think I know when did it happen..." Aizawa said as he looked at Present Mic.

"You mean... When he..." Present Mic asked as he looked back at him.

"Bumped into us."

~O~

{Minutes Before Exam}

"Good morning, sir!" A boy passing by the hallway of UA high said to Present Mic and Aizawa who were both moving in the opposite direction.

"Morning, kid!!" Present Mic replied to the boy and Aizawa remained silent. As they were walking towards Ground Beta and talking about the test which was just going to start in a few more minutes, someone bumped into both of them from behind.

"Hey!! Watch it, man!!" Present Mic said as he and Aizawa stood up and turned around to see Monoma who was sheepishly rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry! I'll take care next time!" Monoma said as he stood up, dusted off his clothes and ran off to join his Team. Aizawa was about to say something when a voice called them out.

"Hey! What're you guys doing over there!" Midnight's voice came from behind who was also walking towards Ground Beta with All Might and Cementoss.

"We all are supposed to be on time, okay. You're gonna be late like this." Midnight said as the others nodded and then they all headed towards Ground Beta without exchanging any other words.

~O~

"Oh my god... The Hero Team is so dead... I love this!!!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Turn on record mode! I'm going to treasure this exam for years!!" Nezu exclaimed.

'They are so okay with villainy...' Everyone else sweat-dropped.

~O~

Monoma smiled as Shiozaki erupted her vines towards Todoroki who was now unable to use his quirk but was still trying to dodge the vines and to find a place where he would be out of Monoma's sight he succeeded by hiding in an underpass but as soon as he tried to attack at the duo, Monoma used Aizawa's quirk again, disabling Todoroki's move.

He couldn't get out because if he did, Shiozaki would most likely capture him in her vines. And he couldn't attack because of Monoma. He was stuck at his place until Monoma fully uses the Erasure quirk. And he knew that it wouldn't be happening so soon. He'll had to wait until someone gets Monoma.

Shiozaki buried her vines in the huge ice berg Todoroki recently created around her and her vines tore through it, freeing her out. Now she could attack freely. And so Monoma came down and they were both like hunters and Todoroki was the prey.

~O~

"The scream came from somewhere around here. I'm pretty sure about that." Ojiro said as he, Bondo and Tsunotori walked deeper in an underpass, following the screech from a little while ago.

"Are you sure we should be following it? I mean it could be a trap set by the Villains." Bondo said as Tsunotori nodded.

"I know... But think about it! We don't only have to stop the Villains from reaching their objectives. We also have to protect the civilian-bots! They are programmed to do stuff like this. What if one of them is stuck around here? Besides, I don't think we remember anyone with that voice, do we?" Ojiro stated as he continued walking forward.

"You're probably, right. And if anything happens we'll stick together and help one another out!!" Tsunotori exclaimed as she threw a fist in the air. The other two boys smiled in reply as they continued their walk.

Not so longer, they found a small white civilian-bot lying on the road. The civilian-bot was missing an arm and the wires, coming up from the area of the arm, were sparking electricity. The trio ran up to it and Ojiro started inspecting it to see the condition.

"I-Is it dead?" Tsunotori asked with worry.

"I don't think so... We should get it out of here!" Ojiro said and the other two nodded in reply. What they didn't see was the shadow of a person, hanging upsidedown behind them by a binding cloth.

~O~

"Larceny and Ruins, keep Bulwark busy. Extortion, take down Function. Armature and Mezzo, cover him up. Try keeping it to three minutes, Larceny." commanded the boy in green from the Villain's base through the communicators. The other Villains, from the previous group, standing in front of him as he spoke.

"It was a close one last time. I won't be there for backup always. Be careful next time." He said and the others nodded in reply.

~O~

I just realized, do you guys get the codenames? If not then tell me I'll write who's who as more are added.
Though this chapter was late due to *cough* a car accident *cough*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.3K 22
What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of that too? What could only be the surpri...
1M 30.7K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
92.9K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...