Supernatural Series Rewrite...

De queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... Mais

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

Lucifer Rising- Part 2

1.6K 43 1
De queenofdeansbooty

Sam, next to Dean, was everything to you. The fact that you let him get away was stupid of you. He's clearly in pain, he's scared, and he doesn't know what to do. Letting him go was a dick move, and you tried to get Dean to see it that way. He didn't want to admit how much this is affecting him, but you could see it through his eyes and actions.

What Sam needs is for you two to be there for him. He doesn't need the two of you to push him away, not more than you've already done. That doesn't mean you're not pissed at what Sam's been doing, it just means you need to be there for him.

"Dean? Dean! You listen to a word I said?" your dad exclaimed as Dean stared out the window.

"Dean, he needs us right now. He's scared," you whispered, but you knew he wouldn't listen.

"I'm not calling him," Dean said before turning around.

"Don't make me get my gun, boy."

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?"

"I know you two are pissed, and I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your—"

"Blood? He's my blood, is that what you were gonna say?" Dean interrupted him.

"Brother. He's your brother. He's scared, Dean, he doesn't know what to do. He thinks he's doing the right thing, but he just doesn't know. He needs us," you sighed.

"Look, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened."

"So try again," your dad said.

"It's too late."

"There's no such thing."

"No, damnit! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like déjà vu all over again! I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"Dean, you don't mean that," you said with a frown.

"Yes I do, Y/N. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was."

"Dean!" Your father grew angrier by the minute, and finally, he snapped once Dean said that last sentence. With anger, he swiped his desk, sending papers and books to the ground.

"You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family is supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" your dad yelled.

"I told him, 'you walk out that door, don't come back' and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"He's scared, Dean! He doesn't know what to do!"

"You sound like a whiny brat," your father sneered, making Dean scoff and walk back over to the window. Pinching the bridge of your nose, you walked over to him. "No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward."

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?" your boyfriend asked, looking at your father.

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So, you do both of us a favor. Don't be him."

Dean scoffed and turned back to the window. Taking his hand, you placed your head on his shoulder so you could whisper to him.

"Call him, he needs his big brother right now."

"I can't," Dean sighed before turning back around. However, you two weren't in your dad's house anymore. Instead, you two were in a large, lavishly appointed room. The walls are painted white with gold trim and accents, and a marble table stands in the center.

"What the hell? Where are we?" you asked as you looked around.

"Hello, Dean, Y/N," Castiel's voice said from behind you two. Turning around, you looked at the angel in confusion. "It's almost time."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he appeared, he left, making your head swirl in confusion. Nothing was making sense, you didn't know why you two were here let alone how. It was all overwhelming to be honest. Looking around the room, you noticed one of the paintings on the wall, only to turn back to see the marble table covered with food.

"Where the hell did that come from?" you asked, making Dean walk over to the silver bowl packed with ice and beers. Taking one out of the bowl, you inspected it before hearing the flutter of wings.

"Hello, Dean, Y/N. You're both looking fit," Zachariah said with a smile. Placing the beer back, you noticed Castiel standing behind him, not saying a word.

"So, what is this? Where the hell are we?"

"Call it a Green room. We're closing in on the grand finale, here. We want to keep you safe before showtime," the bald angel said before motioning to the food. "Try a burger. They're your favorite. From that seaside shack in Delaware. You were 11, I think."

"We're not hungry," you made the decision for you both.

"No? How about Ginger from season 2 of 'Gilligan's Island'? You do have a thing for her, don't you?"

"And who the hell are you?" you asked, getting snappy.

"We want to know what the game plan is," Dean said, putting the topic back on what really matters.

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed. Both of you. You two will give us exactly what we need when we ask for it."

"Well, we're about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, Chuckles," Dean glared.

"All the seals have fallen. Except one," Zachariah said, finally breaking.

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals," Dean said sarcastically.

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started all this? But the final seal... it'll be different."

"Hey, leave him alone," you glared, looking at Castiel for help. However, he just looked down in guilt.

"Why is the final seal different?"

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night—midnight."

"Where?" you asked, shifting your gaze to the other angel.

"We're working on it."

"Then work harder."

"We'll do our job. You both just make sure you do yours."

"And what is that exactly? You ask us for our help, and we give it to you, but you don't tell us what it is. How can we be prepared if you don't give us anything?" you yelled.

"All in good time," he said calmly.

"What, in you? Give us one good reason why we should," Dean glared, making the angel get in his face.

"Because you swore your obedience. So obey." Looking over at Cas, you saw his face racked up with guilt. It's time you put an end to this.

"Castiel,"you prayed, making the angel look at you in surprise. Zachariah couldn't hear it since you weren't praying to him. "I see it all over your face. The guilt of listening to Zachariah or whoever made you scared. I know you're scared, okay? It's okay to be scared. I'm scared for Dean, for Sam, for everyone on Earth... for you. When you look back at humanity, you see us grow and learn, and you want to know why? Because we do make mistakes which teaches us to be better. We learn to stand up because we have doubt. If you want to serve God, you need to find your voice and stand up for what you think is right. Sam being alone right now isn't right. Please, find your voice."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the two angels left, you and Dean were now alone to talk about what was truly bothering him.

"Dean, he needs you right now, needs us. He's with Ruby right now, and we all know she's up to something no good. She's manipulating him into thinking that what he is doing is okay. He's your brother, family. Who was there when he brought home that cat he found? When you got allergic, he did everything to keep that cat away from you.

"Who was it that trusted us to tell him what really happened to his mother? Who was it that kept his mouth shut when I crashed your car? Who was it that clung to your side when he got scared? Who was it that you got because you needed help finding your dad?

"Who's with a demon right now because that is the only thing he knows how to do? Sam is alone, and he's scared, and hearing that you're sorry is only the first step. You know he won't apologize unless you do it first. You're his big brother, and he looks up to you. I look up to you to do the right thing."

Dean listened to every word you said as he stared at his phone. You were this close to breaking him, to getting him to call Sam. You could have done it ages ago, but it wouldn't be the same. Fact is, you just didn't have that bond with Sam like Dean did. Even though you were with them since 8, it just wasn't the same.

"Ah, screw it," Dean muttered as he opened his phone and dialed Sam's number. Figuring it would go to voicemail, Dean began to speak to it. "Hey, it's me. Uh, look, I'll just get right to it. I'm still pissed... and I owe you a serious beatdown. But... I shouldn't have said what I said. You know, I'm not Dad. We're brothers. You know, we're family. And, uh... no matter how bad it gets, that doesn't change. Sammy, I'm sorry."

Dean promptly hung up before you walked over to him and brought him in a hug. He accepted you with open arms, burying his face into your neck.

"You did the right thing," you whispered.

"I want to see him," he whispered.

"Okay, I'll make it happen," you said as you pulled away. "Let me do it, just hang out." Walking away from him, you took a deep breath before praying to the angel you still trusted even after all he did.

Castiel, we need you right now. Please, it's important. Okay? Please.

As soon as you finished, you heard a crash and looked over to see Dean had purposely tipped one of the mantlepieces to the ground, causing it to shatter.

"Really?" you asked and he just shrugged with a smirk.

"You asked to see me?" the angel said from behind you. Turning to face him, he looked less guilty from last time, but maybe that was because Zachariah wasn't here.

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I-I need something. We need something," you began.

"Anything you wish."

"We need you to take us to see Sam."

"Why?"

"There's something I got to talk to him about," Dean interjected.

"What's that?"

"The B.M. I took this morning. What's it to you? Just make it snappy," Dean said sarcastically.

"I don't think that's wise."

"Well, we didn't ask you for your opinion," you glared slightly.

"Have you both forgotten what happened the last time you met?"

"No. That's the whole point. Listen, we're gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes—that's all we need."

"No."

"Excuse you?" you scoffed. "Are you saying we're trapped here?"

"You can go wherever you want."

"Super. I want to go see Sam," Dean said.

"Except there."

"We want to take a walk," you quickly thought of something.

"Fine, I'll go with you."

"Alone."

"No."

"You know what? Screw this noise. I'm out of here," Dean said before walking right to the door.

"Through what door?" Castiel ask, making the two of you turn to him in confusion. Turning back to the door, you saw it was now just a wall, and the two of you were now trapped inside. Looking back at Castiel, you saw he had vanished.

"Damn it," you grunted.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

157K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...
145K 3.8K 89
When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspective on life that comes with the best k...
3.6K 128 10
After Sam bravely sacrificed himself to trap Lucifer and Michael in hell along with Adam. Dean has been able to live a normal life the past year with...
6.8K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...