My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

How it feels

64 2 2
By Connor4ever

(Harry's p.o.v.)

Having an out of body experience sucks ass I hate it so much when you don't have the strength you can't do shit.

My mom said she had to leave for a while so I'm all alone while I watch every one come and go.

There are so many stuffed animals and different species too little does Louis know the panda has alway been my favorite but nope can't tell him.

The good thing is that I can walk around he whole hospital I just can't leave the hospital.

Well unless my body is alive and with it

So yeah it's been a couple days since the whole body crying thing and everyday I take a stroll around the garden they have.

I always see this guy an it seems like he's staring at me and I stare back but we look away and go our own way cause I mean no one clan see me he can't see me.

Or so I thought

"Hey" the boy calls out as I walk in the garden I look up and see him coming my way he's tall like really tall.

He has a black lip ring and blonde hair with blue eyes "hey you with curly hair" he says and my eyes widen.

"Y-you can see me" I say and he stops in front of me "y-you can see me too" he says and I nod.

"I thought when your having a out of body experiment no one can see you" I ask "unless the other person is having one too" he says.

"Harry" I say holding out my hand "Luke" he says shaking me hand and I smile " god it's so nice to have some one to talk to" I say.

"Tell me about it I've been here dive a week before you got here" he says and we walk inside.

"Not sounding nosey but why are you here" I say and he grabs my hand "follow me" he says and we head up to his room.

We see his lifeless body on the bed and I boy with red hair taking care of his wires.

"I got in a fight with my boy friend and cut too deep" he says and i see the red hair boy kiss his cheek.

"That's him isn't it" i say and he nods "his name is Michael" Luke says and I nod " the same thing happened to me my boy friend and I got in a fight and I cut way too deep" I say.

"Can we go see you" he says and I nod and we head over to my room and Louis is sleeping with his head on the bed and holding my hand.

"That's my boy friend and best friend Louis" I say and Luke nods and Niall comes out of the bathroom and walks over to Louis and brushes his hair out of his face and kisses his head and lays in bed with me and sleeps.

"That is my best friend and adopted little brother Niall and he has life inside of him he's carrying either my niece or nephew" I say and Luke smiles.

"That's amazing who's the father" he asks and like on cue Zayn walks in and sits down on a chair next to Niall.

"Him my best friend Zayn Malik" I say and Luke nods looking around " anyone else" he asks and Liam walks in.

"That's Liam even though he's not the oldest but is the second oldest hes like the dad of this "family" and he's glue to us all ad zayns older brother" I say.

"Well maybe later you can meet my Friends" Luke says and we head back to the garden and we learn everything about each other.

"So when do you think you'll get strong enough" I ask Luke " I don't know I mean I'm strong but still it's not enough" he says "can you do anything" I ask him curiously.

"Well I can grab objects and write on the mirror" he says and I smile "do you mind doing me a favor" I ask and he nods and we get up and head to my room.

"Can you make my hand and place it with louis" I say and Luke nods and makes our hand intertwine our fingers and I smile "thanks" I say and he smiles "it was my pleasure" he says.

" yo mikey" I hear a voice call and Luke smiles and we run into the room and there are two new faces "the Asian looking one is Calum and the wavy haired one is Ashton" Luke says and I nod.

" I miss those two idiots" he says and i pat his back " I know how you feel Luke" I say and he nods "but I do love messing with them" he says walking over to Ashton.

He knocks over the glass of water and the glass breaks "damn it Ashton" Michael says and I laugh "it wasn't me this time I swear" Ashton says as him and Michael clean it up.

"Calum are you just gonna sit there" Michael asks "yep" Calum says and I laugh "lazy ass bitch" Ashton says and Luke and I both laugh at it.

" hey I'm not the one that broke it" Calum says in defense "I know this bloke over here did" Michael says gesturing to Ashton "it wasn't me it just fell" he says and I start cracking up.

"Dude your awesome" I say and he pretends to flip his hair "I was born that way" he says and I push him and we laugh "oh watch this" Luke says.

He walks over to Calum once he gets up and Luke trips him and Calum falls and I laugh "that's what you get you lazy ass" Luke says and I fall to the floor laughing.

Luke helps me up and I pretend to wipe a tear away "that was a good one" I say and he smiles and I yawn and look at the clock on the wall.

"It's getting late I should head back to the others before they leave" I say and he nods "okay see you tomorrow" he says and I wave and head back into the room.

" Liam don't cry please" Joseph says but Liam just cries harder " Liam he's going to live" Zayn says and I sit down looking at them.

"Liam" I say holding back my tears "Liam please stop crying you'll wake up louis" Niall says and I see louis still holding my hand peacefully sleeping.

I get up and walk over to Liam "please stop crying" I say and he does and I smile even though I know I'm not the who stopped him.

"H-hold me" Liam says and Zayn holds him close to him and I take a deep breath and walk over to louis and concentrate on moving his hair from his eyes and I succeed.

I hear a little giggle and I see Gemma and I scoop her in my arms "how's my little sis doing" I ask her kissing her head "mum wanted me to give this to you" she says holding out a box.

I grab it from her looking at the wooden box and she disappears and I frown but sit down at the edge of the bed criss cross legged and I open the box and read the note in the lid.

Dear hazza

I know I haven't been there I've been very busy but here's something too help you gain and control your strength so you can get better sooner.

I got one for your friend Luke too

Love you bye

- love mummy

I can't help but to let a tear slip from my eye and I look in the box and there's theres two charm bracelets and I smile seeing one as a panda and one s a penguin.

I put the lid back on the box and I tuck it under my bed and I look up and see Liam asleep in zayn's arms and Zayn asleep on the couch thing and niall asleep next to me in the bed.

"Good night guys" I say kissing all of their heads "wow that was quick" Joseph says and places a blanket over Liam and Zayn and he turns off the light and closes the door.

Then he walks over to me and checks how I'm doing and writes it down on his clip board it's a daily routine it ends like this every night some one crying then they all fall asleep and Joseph checks on me and them.

It's nice knowing that they're all here for me I love that louis won't leave me but I'm also sad that I'm keeping him from doing anything it hurts me seeing him like this.

I want him to go out and have a good time but no he stays here with me no matter what I guess he likes me a lot to do this to stay with me.

"God harry I love you" louis voice says and I see him peck my lips and I smile and so does he and he brushes his fingers through my hair and lays his head down on my chest.

"Harry I'm so sad I miss you so much it hurts me that I made you do this I'm half of a whole i-i don't have your hand to hold mine back its like I'm stuck in a sad song with out you curly" he says crying.

" no no no no no please don't cry about me baby I love you so much" I say trying to grab his hand but I just go through him i start crying loudly "I love you" I say crying.

I reach under the bed and put the panda bracelet on "please just fucking work let him see me or something please" I say to the bracelet but I don't feel different.

"H-harry" Luke says and I get up and hug him " L-Luke" I cry into his chest and he wraps his arms around me "sshhhh it's okay I'm here harry let it out" he whispers in my ear.

"Luke I'm making him cry I can't do this I want him to smile but all I'm doing is making everyone cry" I say and he grabs my shoulders and makes me look at him.

" harry calm down okay just breath" he says and I nod taking deep breaths and he nods and smiles.

"okay good now just calm down" he says and I nod stoping my self from crying anymore.

" okay now I want you too-wait where'd you get that bracelet" he asks "um my mum gave it to me she said it would help me control my strength she got one for you too" I say.

I give him his bracelet and he puts it on and smiles and I see louis still crying and I walk over to him and attempt to grab his hand and my body's hand does and he stops crying and smiles.

"Oh my god harry" he says smiling wide wiping his tears and I smile seeing him smile "I knew you were still here I knew you could still hear me" he says and leans down and kisses me.

"See aren't you happy" Luke says once louis asleep and I get up and frown " I thought I would be but now I'm even more sad" I say and he arches his eye brows.

"Why" he questions "cause I know he's still gonna beat him self up thinking I'm like this because of our fight he's not gonna stop crying or anything" I say and look back up.

"I don't want to see him like this but I can't do shit about it cause I'm stuck in the hell hole not being able to touch or feel anyone of my family when ever I want like they can" I say some what yell at him.

" how do you think I feel I mean I wasn't even like this for a good 3 days after I cut too deep I see my boyfriend crying and hurting himself about this every time I see him he starts to cry and I just want to hold him but sadly I can't so don't act like you're the only one with this problem cause I love my boy friend too but the last words i fucking said to him were 'you're dead to me' so how do you think I fucking feel" he screams at me and before I can answer he storms out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...