The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

By AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... More

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Guilt
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Struggle
Ohio
Awestruck?
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
NYADA
Take Me Or Leave Me
Recovery
Without the Flash...
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

Change for the Better? Pt 1

1.1K 30 6
By AlyceSeafire

Age 26

Iron Heights Prison

Earth 2

Sebastian sat in his cell after Barry's visit. He doesn't know why, but Barry always has this way of aggravating Sebastian. Just his little nerdy needy attitude making everyone think he was so lovable. But after five years in prison, nothing. Not one peep from the Allen's prized son. Barry may be all rainbows and sunshine in their eyes. But for Sebastian he was the representation of what went wrong in his world.

Without Barry Allen, he wouldn't be in prison. His parents might actually love him. He might actually be pursuing his dreams of being a producer. Or maybe even a musician or an actor.

But there was nothing he can do about it. In this world, Barry Allen was the star of the show. He has everything. A good job, a wife he adores and would help him achieve his dreams, his parent's love.

And where was Sebastian? Stashed away where he couldn't be a bother to any of the Allens. And even after he is released form Prison. What is there for him? He was nothing. He was just a broken man stuck inside a cage he cannot get out of.

After all, who cares for Sebastian Allen?

~()~

Prison was a dull repetitive cycle. Sebastian can barely remember time passing by. After years in prison there wasn't really much he could do. He could watch the news with some of his inmates. But watching his brother report the newest Metahuman attacks wasn't really on the top of his list of things he wants to do. He could lift weights or work out with most of the gang like inmates in Iron Heights but it really wasn't in his agenda to keep 'peak physical condition'. And playing poker with a bunch of stupid inmates who can't hold a poker face can only entertain him for so long.

A loud bell rang from the hall and Sebastian barely looked up from his cot in his cell.

"Inmates! Back to your cells!" the guard exclaimed herding the prisoners back to their cells. And one by one the bars slammed in each cell.

"Lights out in thirty minutes!"

Sebastian can hear the other inmates shuffle in their cells getting ready for another night in prison.

The lights started to flicker causing a stir amongst the prisoners. Slams echoed at the hallway. The lights flickered out and the inmates were soon by one. The doors started to open. Sebastian got off his cot and looked out of his cell. Only his cell was opened.

"Get us out of here, Allen!" most of the inmates exclaimed as he walked towards the guard center at the end of the hall. He got there and saw the officer dead.

His heart started hammering through his chest. This doesn't feel right. It's a dream. It's just a messed up nightmare. He thought.

But a flash of lightning passed him. Sebastian's blood running cold as he could feel the hair at the back of his neck rose. Like a man charged up with lightning was standing right behind him.

"Sebastian Allen."

"Y-You're that evil speedster." Sebastian stammered. "You're Zoom."

Sebastian tried to run. But he knew he cannot outrun a speedster.

"What do you want with me?"

"I have a job for you."

"Unless you don't notice, I am in prison. I have a Bachelor's degree in mopping floors and poker faces. So why don't you just zip on out of here."

Zoom suddenly left the prison. Sebastian ran towards his cell. As soon as he thought he was clear away from evil speedsters, Zoom zapped right back in his face.

"There may be some use for you after all." Zoom said ominously.

The next thing he knew, Sebastian was no longer in the hall of Iron Heights Prison. He was at a room with other inmates he recognized from the Meta Human wing.

"We have a new world to conquer. And you are just who I need to do it."

~()~

Earth 1

Metahumans have been wreaking havoc around Earth one since the Flash disappeared. With the CCPD kicked out of their own precinct, Central City is in a state of panic. The Mayor and the district attorney were holding a press conference to try and keep the moral of the citizens.

The Mayor stood at the podium addressing the cameras.

"Central City! The past few weeks meta humans have been attacking our city. Terrorizing our town. But we must remember. We are strong. We are brave. And most importantly we are resilient. These meta human will try to tear us down. To tear down our safe community. But we will not let that happen. We have faith in our police department. We have trust in our justice system. And most importantly we have the Flash. So stay strong Central City. Stand strong as we show these criminals that we are not a city to be messed with."

The press gave a round of applause and as soon as the applause started to die down one person clapped sarcastically and found his way to the front of the crowd. He wore a dark grey two piece suit without a tie. A bright blue pocket square was practically glowing in contrast to his suit. His green eyes mischievous and his smirk unsettling to those around him making them take a step away.

"Touching speech, mayor." He said condescendingly. "If only you would show half that enthusiasm without the city elections coming."

Men dressed in uniform started surrounding the mayor with guns pointed right at the intruder. "Step away from the mayor."

"But I am just a concerned citizen of Central City." He said innocently his eyes gleaming with mirth. "So please stand down."

The men in the mayor's security team suddenly put their guns down."

"What are you idiots doing?" The mayor demanded. "Arrest this man."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said. "After all we are all after the same thing right. To protect this City. Unless... you don't want the city protected?"

"What?" The major demanded. "I want this city safe and protected."

"Do you really?" He asked his eyes bright almost glowing. "Then for weeks we've had murders, missing persons and a black Flash terrorizing the city. But where were you, Mr. Mayor? Why take action now?"

"Unless... you weren't even here to see it." He said "Were you? Do you really care for the city or did you only want to protect yourself. Who knows what you were doing. Maybe it should be you who was arrested."

The security detail suddenly turned their attention to the mayor with a guarded look. One of them approach him with a pair of handcuffs. "Sir, you are under arrest for criminal conspiracy. You have the right to remain silent."

"What are you doing?" The Mayor demanded. "He's working with Zoom! He's putting those thoughts into your head. I am innocent in all this. Arrest him."

The mayor was being dragged away by his own security detail.

"Bye bye, Mr. Mayor."

~()~

The Black Siren walked right into City Hall. Everyone around her was giving her a wide berth as she walked towards the Major's office.

The man from the press conference was sitting behind the desk with his feet up on the table while the TV screen was playing his hostile takeover of City Hall and the mayor.

"Lance." He nodded to Laurel with a smirk.

"Not bad, Allen." She commended. "Taking down the City Hall is the first step to ruling this Earth."

"Do not underestimate the power of persuasive suggestion." Sebastian said playing with a pen from the table. "Taking over the City Hall is only the beginning."

"Perhaps you do have some potential after all."

"Some?" He asked incredulously. "I just took over the entire Central City government with just a few right words to the right people. That's more than I can say for whatever the rest of Zooms lieutenants have done. One week and they couldn't take over this place. I took it all down in a day."

"Don't be cocky, Rookie." Black Siren scolded. "We still don't know how long your little operation will stand. You have your own doppleganger to deal with. Along with the Flash."

Sebastian sighed. "He's going to be a pain isn't he? Everyone knows Jay Garrick is the Flash. What's so different about this one how come this one hasn't been unmasked yet. So many Vigilante Metahumans were arrested just for keeping their so called secret identity back home."

"Believe what you must, Rookie. But Zoom says that the Flash is the number one priority. Our plan to take over the multiverse will not succeed while the Flash is active in this Earth."

"Fine." he replied. "But first I think it's time to give Sebastian Smythe a little visit."

~()~

Just as when Sebastian thought that things were starting to get into some sort of normal. Everything starts falling apart. When he arrived at work, he was summoned by his boss, Mr. Jekyll.

"Ah, Sebastian. We need to discuss something."

"Is this about the Martin Case. I've got all my notes at my office and I'm ready for court."

"Actually, we have a problem with the Martin Case." his boss said. "There seems to be some missing evidence."

"What?" Sebastian asked urgently. "But everything is organized. I've got the evidence all set up ready for next week."

"That's the current problem." Mr. Jekyll said. He opened the laptop and played a video. The video was of their high security room where they keep their classified files and evidence for cases. The security tape was dated late the night before. Walking into the screen was Sebastian. He walked into the room and rummaged around the Martin Case Files. He took a very important tape from inside the file. Looking straight into the camera, Sebastian smirked and destroyed a very vital piece of evidence.

"That's not me!" Sebastian said defensively. "Why would I sabotage a case I am working on."

"Can you verify where you were last night?"

Sebastian froze. He can tell them that he was working with his brother. But he will need proof. And proof will expose his brother being the Flash. And a lot of classified information that cannot reach the public.

"I can't tell you. It's classified information."

"We've been noting some of your cases, Sebastian. A lot of the Metahuman cases were handled by you. And it is starting to attract some unwanted attention. With all the metahuman attacks in this City. I'm sorry but you are becoming a liability."

"You're firing me?" Sebastian demanded. "I-You can't."

"I'm sorry." He said. "You have become an incredible asset for this company but we have to let you go. I would gladly write you a recommendation letter should you need it. But we cannot handle any cases with Metahumans. And they seem to be getting involved in a lot of your cases. This is a great opportunity for you to grow, Sebastian. But I am truly sorry."

Sebastian doesn't really know what happened next. The next few hours were a blur. Holding his box of belongings, he entered his apartment where he found Hunter sitting on the sofa with his laptop.

"Seb?" Hunter said suddenly alert. "What happened?"

"I was fired." Sebastian said plainly. "I...I don't know..."

Sebastian dropped the box and plopped himself on the couch and leaned towards Hunter in defeat. Hunter wrapped his arm around Sebastian comfortingly.

I finally finished this chapter... It's been long overdue.

I am officially part of the unemployed demographic. After successfully defended my thesis by the skin of my teeth and finished all the requirements and all that. Now I'm just taking a little break to fix stuff to try and get a job. Hahah.

We spent about three weeks after graduating in a vacation to the United States. Another reason why I couldn't really get the chapter up. It was a very interesting trip though. We all enjoyed it... the plane ride was exhausting... but 14 hours on a plane did help me write this story and another story I am working on so that's something.

I've been meaning to do this plotline for this story to end it. I've gotten updated up to Season 4 of Flash. And with that. I've had the problem of the storyline known as Flashpoint. I will be ending this part of the story in a few more chapters. So that the Flashpoint 'mess up' onward will be an entirely new story. Or at least it's a separate story so it wont get jumbled up.

Anyways Please Review and tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 28
|a Grant Gustin fan fic through a stream of text messages| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
71.1K 2.2K 45
Nora and Bart journey to the past, seeking to alter their future. Henry, their estranged brother, joins the quest, anticipating a broken reunion with...
19.1K 484 17
A series of short stories about Barry Allen and Sebastian Smythe being twins. Some stories in here are part of one huge story of their lives, which p...
157K 3.5K 12
Flash/Glee Crossover + Arrow A Barry is Sebastian fic Barry Allen thought he had left his past, as Sebastian Smythe, behind. But, as usual, when he...