Secrets

By crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 85

145 8 1
By crazydirectioner226

Louis' POV

I love Allison. I don't know what it is lately but I can't get enough of her. I just want to be with her every chance I can. Maybe this is what love is like? I don't really know. I've never been with someone like this till her. I just want her. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. I wouldn't be myself anymore. I wasn't myself when she was gone for a few days. I don't think I can go through that again. I don't even want to think about that. I should focus on her and her being happy. That's all I care about.

Seeing her wearing my clothes is one of the sexiest things she does. I love seeing her in them. I love that she's so comfortable that she doesn't even ask to wear them anymore. I'm okay with that. I mean we live together and I do want to spend the rest of my life with her. I know she deserves better. I'm just selfish. I don't want her with anyone else. I'm happy she doesn't want anyone else even though she probably should. Especially after the things I've done and told her about. I haven't even told her all of them. I know she would probably leave if I did tell her. Especially about everything with Lauren. Her and I hooked up one time when I was in college then when I came here she wanted to do that again. I know I need to tell Allison. I don't want to upset her. We deserve to be happy for a little bit. We don't get to stay happy very long most of the time. Someone always starts to come around and ruin it.

Allison's POV

Louis has stayed quiet most of the time in the car. He never stays this quiet. I know he's thinking about something. I kind of want to ask him what he's thinking about but I don't want to ruin today. I leaned over, kissing his cheek. I noticed him smile, squeezing my hand, "I love you, baby."

I can't help but smile when he says that, "I love you."

I do love him. I didn't know what love really was before him. If something did happen to us, I don't know if I would get over it. I don't want to think about that. I just need to think about the way things are now. 

After a few minutes he pulled into the grocery store parking lot. Honestly I'm tired of eating out all the time. I think it would be nice for us to stay home and I can make us some dinner. It's the least I can do since he pays for everything for me and he works. He shouldn't have to worry about having to do as much now that we live together. I should help out more now. I'm not sure what he's going to say to that since he always wants to do everything for me. I think it's cute how he always wants to do that for me. It can't always be like that. I want to do things for him too. 

I felt him kiss me hand before letting it go, getting out of the car. I smiled to myself, getting out. I love the way he treats me. It makes me happy knowing that I'm the only one that he's treated like this. I don't even want to think about him being with anyone like he is with me or him treating any of those other girls like he's treated me. I walked over to him as he intertwined our fingers again. I couldn't help but smile a little. I like when he does this. I wish we could be open like this all the time in public. I doubt anyone will be out today. I mean it's still snowing but not like it was before. I don't want to go to school tomorrow knowing that Sam is going to be there. I don't want to think about that. Louis and I should be all that matters right now. 

We walked inside and Louis grabbed a cart. I walked with him as we started walking down the aisle. It's kind of nice that both of us are out doing this. I just like being around him. I love him and I'm happy that we can go do things like this together. I know a lot of couples don't. Especially couples our age. Most of them don't live together like we do. I really need to stop comparing us to other couples. I know we're nothing like any of them. We probably have more than the average couple to deal with. That doesn't matter. I love him and I don't want to be with anyone else but him. I know he feels the same way. He hasn't hid any of that from me. We walked a few more feet as he stopped. He started looking at something. He looks so focused on this. I think it's cute. I wrapped my arms around him, looking up at him. He wrapped his arm around me, holding me close to him. I can't help but smile about how cute he is right now. I noticed him smile a little, looking down at me. I felt him move his hand into my back pocket, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I tilted my head a little, "Is it a bad thing?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm just curious."

"I just thought you looked really cute."

"So, you don't think I'm cute all the time?"

"Yes sometimes you're more cute than others."

"Really?"

"Yep."

He smiled, moving his other hand up to my face. He cupped my cheek, caressing it with his thumb, "Well I think you're cute all the time but there is one thing I think is cuter than everything else you do."

"What would that be?"

"Well it's cute but it's also extremely sexy."

"What is it?''

"I'll tell you later, baby. I don't want to tell you here."

I smiled, "Fine."

He leaned down, kissing me. His lips were soft against mine like they always are. I moved my hand up, placing it on his cheek. I want to stand here, kissing him but I feel like someone is looking at us. I wouldn't doubt it since we're in public. I pulled away sooner than I wanted to. I whispered, "I love you."

He smiled, "I love you."

He kissed my cheek, going back to what he was doing before. I can still feel like someone is looking at us. Louis still had his arm around me with his hand in my pocket. I looked behind us. Sam was standing at the end of the aisle looking at us. I can't believe he's here right now. He looks kind of upset. I don't understand why. I told him that I'm with someone. I looked back towards Louis when I noticed him grabbing something. We started to walk down the aisle again. I'm glad we're walking away. I don't want Sam to know that I'm with Louis. I'm not sure what he would do if he knew. I feel like to get back at me he would tell people. That would ruin so much for us. I don't want to think about that. Things have been good for us.

We finished shopping and we walked out to his car. We both didn't say much. I can't help but think about how Sam was staring at us. I don't think he noticed that Louis is our teacher. At least I hope he didn't notice. I just know that he saw me. I know that Louis knows there's something wrong but he hasn't said anything about it yet. After we put everything in his car, he started driving. I felt him put his hand on my leg like he usually does. I felt him squeeze my leg, "What's going on, baby?"

I knew he was going to ask. He should know. I don't want him to worry about it. I know he will when I tell him. I put my hand on top of his, intertwining our fingers like that, "When we were kissing in the store it felt like someone staring at us."

"It felt like it but no one else was in that aisle."

"When you went back to looking at something I looked behind us. I saw Sam standing at the end of the aisle staring at us."

I felt him start to tense up, "He was there?"

"Yes."

"Do you think he noticed the it was me with you?"

I shook my head, "No, I just know that he knew it was me."

I felt him start to relax, "Are you okay?"

"I just don't like that he's back."

"I don't either. He just makes it harder for us to stay a secret."

"I can't wait till I graduate."

"Me either, love. I can show everyone that you're mine then."

I can't help but smile. I like the thought of that. We won't have to hide anything then. We can be as open as we want about us. Honestly I don't really know what people will say when they know. I don't care though. I just care about what we think. After a few minutes we were back home. This is the first time I actually don't want to be here. It's so cold in there. We carried in the groceries, putting them away. When we were done Louis wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. He pecked my lips, smiling, "Come upstairs with me."

"Is there a reason why?"

He smirked, "Maybe. C'mon, babe."

"Okay."

He pulled away, intertwining our fingers. He started pulling me towards the stairs then up to our room. He let go of my hand, putting his hands on my hips. He smirked before he leaning down, kissing me. His lips were so gentle against mine. I mean they always are. I felt him move his hands down over my bum to the back of my legs. He picked my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him turn us around. He laid me down on the bed with him hovering over me. He pulled away from the kiss, smiling, "Do you want to know what I think is cute and sexy about you?"

"Yes."

He pecked his lips, "I think it's extremely cute and sexy seeing you under me like this."

I can't help but shake my head. I'm not surprised to hear him say that. I pecked his lips, "I love you."

He smiled, "I love you."

He moved his head back down, kissing me again. He kissed me like he did earlier in the store. It feels like he needs this kiss for some reason. I moved my hands up, running my fingers through his hair. He pulled away from the kiss sooner than I wanted him to. He kissed down to my neck. He mumbled, "I need you, baby."

"I'm right here."

I felt him smirk against my neck. He moved back up, kissing me again. I know we should probably wait still. It has been awhile for us. I felt him start to push my shirt up. I started to get some goosebumps. It's still freezing in here. I felt him start to run his fingers over my stomach. I guess he felt my goosebumps. He pulled away from the kiss, "Are you cold, baby?"

I nodded as he pecked my lips, "I'll warm you up, baby."

He moved his hands back down, unbuttoning my pants. He pulled my pants down with my underwear. I reached down, unbuttoning his pants for him. He pushed them off, softly pecking my lips, "I love you so much, baby."

I whispered, "I love you."

"We have to be quick, baby."

I cupped his face in my hands, kissing him. He started to push into me. I can't help but moan. He pulled away from the kiss, moaning, "I missed being inside you."

He started moving his hips so that he was going in and out of me. Honestly I missed being with him like this. It feels like it's been awhile for us. He started to move faster when I heard a knock on the front door. He stopped, groaning. He moved one of his hands up, cupping my cheek, "We're going to finish this later, baby."

"Okay."

He pecked my lips, pulling out. He got off the bed, putting his pants back down. He smirked, "I'll see you downstairs, baby."

I can't help but shake my head at him. He winked at me before walking out of our room. God, I can't believe that he's the man that I fell in love with. I don't want anyone else but him. Hopefully things stay like this between us. Things have been good between us even with every thing going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 307 31
"Why are you staring at me?" She asked. "I'm staring at the beautiful angel you are," I answered. She rolled her eyes, "whatever," she said in an...
285K 6.2K 28
Have you ever hated someone so much that you always argued with them everyday? Did you go to Hawaii with your friends and have the person you hate in...
489K 12.3K 48
"This thing between us." He said, gesturing to the space between our bodies. "It's bound to happen. You know it. I know it." He tipped his head to t...
343K 9.7K 49
It's all fake... or is it? Nothing good usually comes out when two people start a fake relationship. Everybody knows that... Well, maybe except for t...