Royal Pain || Stranger Things

By AintThatDevine

An English accent is bound to stand out in Hawkins, Indiana, and the town was more than willing to find somet... More

one || the american dream
two || tan lines
three || big city
four || the new kid
five || what gave it away?
six || secrets
seven || eleven
eight || dine and dash
nine || lie
ten || not a lizard
eleven || fabergé
twelve || bait
thirteen || mind games
fourteen || closegate
fifteen || not fine
sixteen || hurt feelings
seventeen || the rivers files
eighteen || jane hopper
nineteen || home sweet home
twenty || babysitter's club
twenty-one || no therapy sessions
twenty-two || boys are stupid
twenty-three || relationship advice
twenty-four || big bruv
twenty-five || thirsty mums
twenty-six || tired of hiding
twenty-seven || memory lane
twenty-eight || super ears
twenty-nine || soviet fashion
thirty || dr. alexei
thirty-one || death certificate
thirty-two || sailors and soviets
thirty-three || spy kids
thirty-four || cabin fever
thirty-five || charged batteries
thirty-six || no time for tears
epilogue
author's note + announcement
fallout is LIVE

disclaimer + intro

51.2K 786 167
By AintThatDevine

disclaimer: I do not own any affiliation to Stranger Things, the Duffer Brothers or Netflix. The original characters and storyline belong to them. Tatum, her family dynamic and storyline, however, are my creation and are simply a testament to my love for this stupid show.

"Easy tough guy, the cool new kid spot is already taken."

Mädchen Amick as Tatum Rivers

"When I lived here, this was the most boring place on earth. What a time to be a teenager in Hawkins."

Jon Hamm as Jordan Rivers

"Do you really think I wanted to move to America? Your father's had some fascination with coming back since that Byers boy went missing last year."

Rachael Weisz as Elena Rivers

Jordan Rivers, famed novelist and Hawkins native, left town as soon as his horror novels took off, giving him enough money to move himself and his daughter to a quiet city in England where he could write in peace. Although his career flourished as book after book grew more successful than the next, he claimed that the serenity of their cozy cottage on the Welsh border was fading and they needed a change of pace. And for Jordan, Hawkins, Indiana was just the place.

Tatum, removed from the United States at a young age and raised overseas, is dropped into what seems like a boring, midwest town that she has few childhood memories of. Albeit having the perk of not wearing a uniform to school every day, there's a strange air to the high school that she can tell is holding secrets.

And her curiosity would be her downfall.

| season two & three |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 126 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
215 6 9
(Season 2) Things have only gotten stranger in Hawkins since the Demogorgon. And now there's newcomers to the town. When Bill Hargrove and his stepsi...
184K 2.7K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...
20.8K 849 48
**DISCLAIMER: i wrote this in like middle school before season two came out & it's pretty cringy but i'm leaving it published bc it has 20k reads😏 ❝...