Chasing the Bad Boy

Od keepingitreal15

Lizzie Carter is your 16 year old stereotypical spoiled little rich girl from New York who has a tendency to... Více

Preface
Meet Lizzie Carter
Begging Daddy
Surprise
Dinner
Stormy Night
Alone with Him
New School
Friends and Enemy
Revenge
In The Woods
Love Notes
Danger
In The Mansion
Caught
The Talk
It's On!
The Party
Demands
Flirting
The Visit
Halloween
Meet The Grandparents
Flashback
The Call
The Photo Shoot
A Girl Named Sophia
True Love (side story)
Christmas with Sarah
Valentine's Day
Oh Granny
X is for Xavier
Set-up
Unexpected
A Life Without Him
Chase Me
The Last Part

Dating THE Bad Boy

6.1K 107 4
Od keepingitreal15

“So, mind telling me now what the real deal between you and my brother is?” asked Mia as I began rummaging through my room of clothes.

“Well, we’re together…sort of.” I added the last part.

Right after Liam went off, I ran to my room of clothes, bags, shoes and accessories to find the perfect outfit for our first date. I dragged Mia with me to help me find the right clothes. I had no idea what to wear since I never wore jeans on a date before. Of course, I dated a number of guys before; some are even eligible bachelors of the world. But the date would always be formal like we’d go to an expensive restaurant or we’d watch a theater show or we’d visit the museum. Yes, one guy had the nerve to bring me to a freaking museum. I didn’t know what came to his mind and why he brought me to the museum. It was the most boring hour of my life ever. But since he’s a family friend, I decided to be patient with him for the whole hour though I was already thinking of a hundred ways to murder him without anyone noticing.

“What do you mean, ‘sort of’”? Mia questioned.

I coughed awkwardly. “I didn’t want to put a label on whatever we have right now. So we decided not to put one. I mean, we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend but there’s definitely something between us. We’re just happy with what we have right now.” I explained.

“Who came up with this idea?” she asked.

“I did.”

“Lizzie…sorry for asking you this but…your commitment issues, do they have something to do with him?” she asked hesitantly.

I froze for a moment before continuing what I was doing.

“No…he has nothing to do with it. I’m over him, Mia. It’s been a year and he’s not a part of my life anymore. I just want to take things slowly this time. I want to be sure before I get into a commitment again.”

She sighed and sat next to me on the couch.

“Sorry for asking Lizzie. I’m just worried about you. You’re like a sister to me and I don’t think I can handle seeing you so broken again. I saw you change after what happened with him. You may have fooled everyone by acting tough but not me, Lizzie. I saw you growing up. There’s still the old Lizzie in you right now. I saw how broken you were when he left you. I don’t want to see you that way ever again, Liz…I don’t want to see you that way with my brother.” She murmured.

I smiled sadly at her.

“Mia, we can’t undo the past. Yes, I was so broken when he left me. Why wouldn’t I be? I trusted him with my whole heart, Mia. But I’m moving on now. Liam’s picking up the pieces of my heart and I hope, someday, he’ll be able to put the pieces back together.”

“If you’re so sure about my brother, Liz, then I’ll support you with your decision. Just remember that I’ll always be here for you.”

“Thanks, Mia! On the lighter note, why don’t you help me find the perfect outfit for my date?” I suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

“Where is he going to bring you anyway?” she asked.

“I should be the one asking you that. Where does he bring his date?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

“What do you mean ‘you don’t know’”? I asked, looking at her.

“Liam never went out with a girl before.” She clarified like it was nothing when in reality, it meant everything to me.

My eyes widened for a second. “Are you freaking serious, Mia?!”

She nodded. “Well, that’s what I know and what Sean told me. He never had a girlfriend before. Sure he slept with a lot of girls but he never dated any of them. He never cared enough to bring them home to meet us.”

I looked straight ahead while absorbing this new information. Bad boy Liam Cooper never had a girlfriend before? How on earth did that happen?

“Earth to Lizzie.” Mia called out.

I didn’t realize that I was spacing out.

“Sorry, I just…I was in shock. I didn’t expect that.”

“Well, believe it because it’s true.”

I smiled happily. If ever, I’d be Liam’s first girlfriend.

After hours of rummaging through my clothes, we finally found the perfect outfit for my date. I was so excited.

It was finally Saturday, my most-awaited day of the week. I woke up early and took a bath in rose petals. I wanted to smell good for Liam. Mia helped me dry my hair then curled it afterwards. I got into the clothes I prepared days ago and looked at my reflection. I looked pretty enough. I got my purse and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Then the doorbell rang. A maid informed me that Liam has arrived. I told her to let him in but not before I notice the blush on her cheeks. Oh, the effect my bad boy has on girls.

Liam walked into the kitchen, scrutinizing me under his gaze. He looked good enough to eat. Yummy; he was wearing a white shirt that did nothing to hide his yummy body, jeans and sneakers.

“You look good.” He told me.

“No need for the sweet words, bad boy.” I mumbled, trying to hide my blush. No need for him to know his effect on me too.

He chuckled. He sat on the chair beside me.

“Where’s Mia?” he asked as I gave him a glass of orange juice and he sipped on it.

“Making out somewhere with Mark.” I replied nonchalantly. Liam choked on his drink.

“What did you just say?” he asked, looking enraged.

I realized my slip and giggled awkwardly. “I said she doing work with a maid.”

He narrowed his eyes on me suspiciously but nodded, letting it go. So Liam had no idea with Mia’s relationship and if Mia was keeping it from him, it’s obvious that she’s just worried of his reaction. He looked ready to kill a whole bunch of guys.

Liam let me finish my breakfast first before we went off. I asked him a million times where we were going only to be answered by silence.

When Liam turned the engine off, I looked around and got into shock. He brought me in a playground. Seriously?

I thought I would die from boredom once again but I didn’t. I actually had fun. It was nice to act like a kid once again. We went to try the swing and got some ice cream. After half an hour, we went off to another place. It was another school far from ours. He dragged me to the back of the school. We stood in front of a wall. I asked him what we were doing there. He handed me a spray paint then it hit me. He wanted us to vandalize the school property. At first, I refused. Then he told me that we wouldn’t get caught anyway. And the main point of what we did is expressing ourselves so I did. I just expressed myself using the spray paint. We stayed there for hours. We didn’t get caught, thankfully. Our next destination was the woods. We had a picnic there and got to know each other more. It was so fun. When the night fell, he drove to a nearby beach. I thought we were going to swim but he just laid out a blanket in the sand and we lied on it. We talked silently, about our dreams, our hopes and our fears. It was so magical, so perfect. The best part of the date was when we saw a shooting star and I wished that we’d be together forever.

Author’s Note

            So ta-dah! :)) Sorry if I didn’t get into details with the date part. I have no idea what you do in a date so I sort of skipped it. Anyway, I didn’t win in the contest but it was a nice experience for me. I had fun. Also, please, once again, pray for my Physics and Math grades. Pretty, pretty please?

What’s Next: no idea.

Next update: Soon. :D

Love lots,

Mad

Copyright © 2012 keepingitreal15

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
442 53 13
There was a time when Antheia feared death above all else. After all, what else did a goddess have to fear? However, after thousands of years, she k...
578K 51.6K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
115K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...