Jaan-E-Mustafa

By Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

FOUR

19K 946 43
By Asterial_melina

Tu Mohabbat Se Koi Chaal To Chal,
Haar Jaane Ka Haunsla Hai Mujhme.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The next day Maria left her home early for her last exam. Also, she didn't wanted anyone to talk about yesterday's incident. So, she decided that it was better to leave early.

At the dinning table everyone was present for the breakfast and Mustafa noticed her absence. After contemplating a lot about her whereabouts he asked his mother about her.

"Ammi Maria kaha hai ? Kahi dikh nahi rahi. Unki tabyat to theek hai na?"

( Mother where is Maria? Is she fine?)

His mother smiled when she heard him and answered him while applying butter to his toast.

"She left early to give her exam. And yes, she is fine now."

He sighed in relief for she was fine and continued having his breakfast.

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

Today was my Economics exam. Alhamdulillah it went well and now I am free just like a free bird. I am glad that my exams are over and now I can enjoy appi's marriage.

I looked towards my watch and realized that Osama is late. Again. Aamina aapi said she'll wait for me at the mall and here I am late because of that idiot. Quick dialling his number, I waited for him to pick up the call.

"Osama ke bacche! Kaha reh gaye ? Main itni der se tumhara wait kar rahi hu. Aur kitni der lagegi tumhe?"

(Osama! Where are you? I am waiting for you since so long. When will you reach here?)

I hear shuffling of paper from the background when I again hear his voice.

"Sorry, I can't come. I am stuck with some important work...."

"What!!! How will I go now ?"

Cutting him in the middle I asked him in an irritated voice, keeping my anger at bay. He promised he will go with me and now he is backing down.

"Shhhh... Bullet train, you didn't even let me complete my sentence and are getting irritated for no reason."

He laughed and that was when I decided to give him a piece of mind.

"I am not getting irritated for no reason Osama. It was you who promised me to come not me. And even if you are stuck somewhere you could have sent someone to pick me up."

"I am sorry for that. And yes, I asked bhaai to pick you up. He might be reaching you soon."

Not in the mood to hear him more I cut off the call. I was already irritated with Osama and now I am getting more irritated hearing the great king is coming to pick me up.

I was mentally making note of things I wanted to buy when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mustafa bhaai who was standing beside me.

"How was your exam ?"

He smiled opening the door of the car for me like a gentleman.

Gentleman!! When did your opinion changed about him Maria ?

"Good."

Silence enveloped us and the atmosphere was getting weird, for none of us both was ready to speak. I started playing with my fingers to pass my time and not to feel intimidated with his presence. The car stopped at red light after sometime when he looked towards me removing the shades which were covering his eyes and said

"I am so sorry about chachu's behavior yesterday because of me you got scolded."

Pehle to mujhe rudely lecture de rahe the ki Zaid se baat mat karo. Us baat pe to maafi nahi maangi. Aur phir sabke saamne acha dikhne ke liye kal thodi si tabyat kharab mein chinta zaahir karne lage. Rehne do Maria itna sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai. If he is sorry then you should forgive him.

( That day he was lecturing me rudely to not talk with Zaid. That day he never said sorry. And yesterday he acted in front of everyone that he cares for my health. Leave it Maria you don't have to think about it so much. If he is sorry then forgive him.)

Dismissing my thoughts I decided to forgive him

"It's okay! Don't feel sorry for me, I am used to this kind of behavior towards myself and it was not your fault anyways."

"I..."

He was about to say something again but I stopped him immediately.

"I said it's okay and please stop bringing that topic again and again. I don't want to talk about it."

He nodded masking his amusement of how I detected what he was about to speak. Maybe he forgot that just like him I could read his expressions too.

Finally after sometime we reached the mall.He was about to leave when Aamina aapi asked him to stay and accompany us in selecting our dresses. He agreed because he was free and started following us from one shop to the another.

We reached Indiana collections. I decided to buy a dress for mayoon ceremony as my shopping is almost done for the rest of the functions. I started going through different dresses but was not able to select one for myself. Aamina appi laughed seeing my confused state and turned towards him and asked

"Bhaai please go and help her, cause if we'll wait for her to choose something she will go back home empty handed."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mustafa was too happy to spend some time with her and on the other hand it was too awkward for Maria to be alone with him.

How will I shop with him when we both don't even talk ?

She again started her quest for finding the perfect dress for herself with Mustafa trailing beside her when suddenly they heard someone crying. Following the voice they  saw a small baby of five year crying in a corner. They both shared a knowing look and rushed towards the baby.

Crouching down towards the weeping kid she rubbed his back trying to soothe his sobs

"Why are you crying baby? Have you lost your parents?"

The child turned his head towards her but kept quiet remembering his mother's advice to not talk with strangers.

"I don't talk with strangers and if I do then mumma will be angry at me."

He pouted, looking down towards his shoes finding it difficult to not talk with them.

"But then how will we help you to find your mumma ?"

Caressing his soft hair she gave him a small smile which he instantly returned when she told him they will help him to find his mother.

"Mumma ne kaha tha ke meri ungli kashke pakal ke lakhna par mela haath chooth gaya...."

(Mumma asked me to hold her hand tightly but I lost my grip....)

He remembered how he lost his mother and that was enough to bring fat tears in his innocent eyes.

Maria was horrified seeing the little man cry and embraced him tightly in her arms rubbing circles on his back to soothe his sobs.

"Don't cry baby. We'll find your mumma."

"You will ?"

His innocent eyes turned to both of them to which they smiled and nodded at him.

"We will."

They both answered simultaneously to which the kid got so happy that he smiled and hugged them both tightly together.

An old woman who was passing by saw them together and smiled at them. They all were looking too adorable together just like a family.

"Masha Allah. You have a lovely family. May God protect you, your wife and your son from evil."

Smilingly she patted both of their heads with love and left from there without giving them a chance to reply.

She was too embarrassed to say anything so she started looking down taking deep breaths so that she could calm her heart which was beating wildly and face Mustafa who was intensely looking at her.

Ya Allah I am so embarrassed. Aunty thought that we both are married and this little guy is ours.... Ughhhh.... Mustafa and me having kids.... Noooottt gonna happen... Why are you thinking about it idiot? Leave it and focus on the little angel in your arms...

After having a big chit chat with herself she took a deep breath and faced Mustafa who was busy gazing at her amusedly.

"Ahem! Ahem."

It was difficult for her to meet eyes with him but she did with lots of efforts just for the sake of little angel she was carrying in her arms.

"We should look for his mother."

"Yeah... Right."

They both started looking for his mother and finally after sometime they found her crying standing at the exit of the store. She thanked them and left with her child who waved at them with an adorable grin plastered on his face.

"Ab jaake aapki dress bhi select kar lete hai. Waise bhi bahut time ho gaya hai aur aap ki bhi tabyat kharab thi kal. Itna ghoomne se aap thak jaengi aur main nahi chahta ke aap phir se beemar ho jaaye. "

(Let's go and select your dress. It's already late. You were not well yesterday. You'll get tired roaming around so much and I don't want you to get sick again.)

They both again stated looking for the dress for Aamina's haldi ceremony. Finally he found a perfect dress for her and showed it to her.

"How is it ?"

"Perfect."

She smiled at him lightly and thanked him for his help and went towards changing room to try it on herself. Mustafa smiled seeing her bright face and thanked Allah for making him the reason of her smile. The smile which he wishes to see on her face everyday.

The door of the changing room opened revealing a nervous Maria who took his breath away.

She took hesitant steps towards him raising her brows asking his opinion to which he smiled brightly at her, showing her a thumbs up sign.

After paying for the dress they waited for Aamina who texted she'll meet them in the parking area. Since Aamina was not there so Maria took the front seat and waited for her to come. After few minutes she came and was about to sit at the back when Maria stopped her, getting down from her seat to keep their bags at the back.

"Appi aap aage baith jaiye. Hum peeche baith jaenge."

(Sister, you can sit at the front ,I'll take the back seat.)

"Oho! Koi baat nahi. Main peeche baith jaungi. Aap aage bhaai ke saath baithiye... Haq hai aapka ."

(It's okay! I'll sit at the back. You should sit at the front with brother. It's your right.)

Maria who was busy settling bags at the back did not hear Aamina's last sentence.

Mustafa was the only one who heard her and glared at her for speaking too much. Aamina chucked at his response and mumbled a quick sorry to him, asking him to resume driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 3.9K 25
You can hide your tears, your troubles, hidden pain from the whole world, but not from the one who cannot see the tears in your eyes, who is with you...
1.6M 77.9K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
188K 7.6K 17
There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) _________________________________________ ...
421K 28.5K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...