Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty-Six

4.8K 124 0
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

I sit staring absently at the endless snow as Edward drives down the road at an increased speed.

He hesitantly pulls up to a large driveway ten minutes later. Cutting the ignition, turning to Bella and I.

"Stay here. I'll signal when to join me."

I smile at him, "Of course."

He then gets out of the car, walking up the driveway to the Denali family who came to check on their unexpected visitors.

Matthew stirs in my arms walking up from our long journey.

"Hey Sweetheart," I whisper in his ear, "We've arrived."

I glance up and see Edward him nodding at us.

Sighing I turn to my son, "C'mon Buddy, time to meet new friends."

He nods his head enthusiastically, jumping out of my arms once I open the door.

I look up as the Denali family gasp in shock, stepping back in fear.

"The Volturi will come for all of us," Kate states, glaring at Edward.

Tanya snaps, "You get those things out of here."

Edward shakes his head, "She's not what she looks like. And neither is he."

Tanya growls in denial rushing towards Edward, "This is a crime!"

Immediately Edward pushes her away. Kate moves forward and tries to electrocute Edward but Bella rushes forward. And shoves her away.

The two sisters stand back up again ready to advance.

I quickly drop my son by Jacob who nods curtly at me. Speeding over to Kate I pull her hand away from Bella.
Blue sparks fly out from her hand, embedding into my marble skin.

She looks up at me confused, obviously expecting me to cry out in pain or something. Growling I push her hard away from me, her body crashing into the snow.

"Stay back!" Bella warns, her eyes full of fury.

I stand next to her, just as agressive, my motherly instincts kicking in.

They stop in their tracks, fear still evident in their expressions.

Edward then steps forward his arms up in surrender, "They have blood in their veins, you can feel their warmth."

Carmen moves closer reaching her hand out, "I can feel it."

Edward glances over to his wife, "I'm Renesmee's biological father. Bella is her mother."

Kate shakes her head horrified, "lmpossible."

Bella clarifies, "It's true. She was born while I was still human."

Eleazar, "I've never heard of such a thing."

I speak up, "Matthew is my Son. I'm his biological mother. Jasper his father. He was conceived due to my gift."

Eleazer looks into my eyes, his curiosity clearly intrigued by my ability.

"They can show you, if you let them," Edward explains indicating to the children.

Jake walks over holding Renesmee in his arm. Matthew running over to me, clinging to my leg.

I take my son's hand, edging closer to Carmen.

"It's okay," I reassure, "He won't hurt you. He'll just look you in the eyes."

Carmen then glances into his eyes. Tears brimming in her eyes, a smile creeping onto her face. She flickers her gaze at me in astonishment.

"It's true," Carmen whispers.

Tanya nods, "They are not immortal."

I breathe in a sigh of relief, deep down knowing this would be something that we would face by everyone we encountered.

They would all be afraid but they will all have to witness.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I grab Bella's arm, dragging her into the back garden. I stand opposite her, my feet stood in a sparring stance.

"What the hell are we doing out here?" Bella asks her hands on hips.

I smirk raising my hands up into front on my chest, "Well sister you need to learn how to fight."

She looks at me slightly flustered, "And you going to teach me."

"I know a thing or two," I grin nodding at her.

She rolls her eyes at me mimicking my hand gesture.

"Move you legs further apart," I mutter, "You need to be able to move easily. Don't confine yourself."

She steps so that her feet are in line with her shoulders.

"Good, now come at me," I encourage.

Her fist raises a powerful jab heading for my head. I evade the blow, reaching to her wrist. Spinning her round I trip her up, her body slamming to the ground with a loud thud.

She winces holding the back of her head, "Urgh."

I extend my hand, quickly pulling her to her feet.

Standing up, I run towards her. Her fist striking my chest in a rapid uppercut. She chokes me slamming my body to the ground, straddling me to keep me on the floor.

Growling I uncoil myself, twisting her arm hearing it crack under the immense pressure I had it in.

"When did you learn this?" She gasps in pain.

Smiling I release my grip standing opposite her again, "After I turned."

She shakes her head in amusement knowing that Jasper taught me.

Swinging her arm at me, I dogde efficiently. Rolling across the soil into a crouched position, one leg stuck out to support my balance.

I then outmanoeuvre her oncoming attack colliding my foot to her chest in a roundhouse kick. This sends her flying into a tree.

She huffs, pulling herself up. I let out a laugh as she sends me a harsh glare.

"Okay," she groans, "I'm done."

My smile widens knowing it's cause I beat her three times.

"Alright," I decide, "You didn't do too bad. Still you can definitely improve."

"I'm not that.." she complains following me back into the house.

The warm air blanketing me, closing the door behind Bella. I turn around and see several people standing in the living room staring up at me in awe.

"What?" I accuse, "Do I have something on my face?"

Edward chuckles, wrapping his arm around Bella's waist tightly.

A boy steps forward, Benjamin I think, Carlisle and Esme sent him from Egypt.

"When did you learn to fight like that?"

I bite my lip, "My husband taught me. Said he'd never leave me powerless. Wanted to make sure I could defend myself."

Tanya smiles squeezing my hand, "Of course he taught you."

She glances around the room, "Speaking if which, where is he? It's rare that he's not by your side, or so I'm told."

My smile falters for a second, "um..well he left with Alice and Caleb. I'm not entirely sure why, he didn't say goodbye."

Her eyes soften, pulling me over to the fireplace where my son sat. I bend down and hug Matthew as he falls asleep in front of the fire in my embrace.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
200K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
408K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
90.6K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...