Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty-Five

5K 126 2
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

Light flooded into the room as I roll over placing my hand onto Jasper's chest. I pat the cotton, my hand scrunching the soft material as I blink open my eyes. Panic setting in as I notice Jasper is not by my side.

"Jasper," I whisper, sitting up in an empty room, the only other sound being that of my son's deep breathing.

Shaking my head, I rub my eyes standing on my feet quickly getting dressed, walking down to Matthew's room.

I knock on the door, patiently waiting for my baby to wake up.

"Come in, Mum."

I smile, pushing the door open heading over to the far window drawing the curtains letting the sun fade inside.

Matthew groans at the sudden contact to the outside world, pulling his duvet over his head.

Chuckling I move and sit on the end of his bed, tugging the duvet away from his head.

"You need to get up, Sweetheart," I ruffle his hair.

He sighs at me, clearly not wanting to get up.

I stand up, picking some clothes out of the dresser beside us planting them on the bed.

"We've got a big day ahead of us," I whispers, "So I need you to be good and get ready. I'll meet you in the kitchen?"

I lean forward and kiss his forehead lovingly, swiftly getting to my feet, stepping out if his room and down into the kitchen.

My thoughts immediately return to Jasper as I notice that he was not in the kitchen cooking Matthew and I breakfast.

"Where could he be?" I mutter to myself, flipping a pancake.

"Are you talking about Dad?" Matthew asks, wondering into the room with a blue back pack.

My head turns to him, my eyes full of curiosity, "Yes. I'm not sure where he is."

I place a plate of pancakes on the breakfast table in front of me.

Matthew grins lifting up a fork, sitting down, "He came into my room last night."

I blink, "What? When?"

Matthew shrugs, "I think it must have been when you were asleep. He whispered to me that he loves me, and that I should protect you while he's gone."

I stare down at my son blankly, as he shoves a mouthful of pancake into his face.

"Do you know what he was talking about, Mum?"

I close my eyes, my head swaying, "No. I don't Sweetheart. But I'm sure he'll be back soon."

Matthew nods digging into his meal, the room falling into a comfortable silence.

He places his knife and fork onto the plate, "I've finished."

I smile, "Okay. Go and make sure you backpack is ready to go. I just need to wash up, then we'll join the others."

He nods enthusiastically, turning away running down the hallway.

Once he's gone I pull my phone from my pocket instantly dialing Jasper's number.

I huff impatient when it goes to voicemail, "Jasper if you get this. Please call me back. I don't know where you are and I'm worried. So is Matthew."

I end the call, picking up my bag advancing to the front door.

"Matthew," I call out, "Let's go!"

He sprints down the stairs, joining me as we leave the house.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I spot everyone convening around Carlisle when Matthew and I reach the main house.

Narrowing my eyes in confusion, I bend down to my son, "Hey, why don't you go and play with Renesmee. I call you when it's time to leave."

He smiles with excitement, rushing over to his niece happily.

I straighten out my clothes, joining my family, "What's going on?"

"Alice and Caleb have left us," Carlisle states, reading a note, his voice slightly angry but also laced with worry.

Rose looks up, "Why?"

Carlisle shrugs, "It doesn't say."

Bella reaches out for the note, reading it over as Sam steps in front of me.

"Jasper asked me to give this to you personally," he explains handing me a similar note to Alice's but with his cursive handwriting scribbled on it.

I take a deep breathe as I feel tears brimming in my eyes, "He's gone."

Edward shakes his head, "Why? Why would he leave."

I shake my head, "I don't know. It's probably to find a way to protect us. All I know is that he's with Alice and Caleb."

Edward reaches for my hand, "I'm sorry."

I roll my eyes, feeling anger rise in the pit of my stomach. I slam the piece of paper into Edward's chest, a loud groan coming from him.

"I need to go break something," I growl, speeding off into the forest.

Completely and utterly pissed off I start punching a nearby tree. Kicking it so hard that it cracks, severing it's lifeline as it falls to the ground. My mind yelling 'timbers' as it crashes into the soil.

I feel Bella's arm on my shoulder as I breathe heavily.

"Sis, you don't want to ruin the whole forest do you?"

I wrap myself into her embrace, the tears falling down my face, "He left me."

She soothes me, rubbing my back.

"He didn't even say goodbye."

Bella whispers into my ear, "He'll come back. You both can't live without the other. Besides you have my nephew to look after."

I swallow some venom, as I feel my fangs retract not even noticing them emerging in the first place.

"I just...he...he promised not to leave me...not as a vampire."

"Shhh," Bella kisses my forehead hugging me tightly, "I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere."

I nod, closing my eyes as we stand there together in each others arms.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 9.8K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
198K 2.8K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
577K 12.8K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
2.7M 99.7K 51
π’πŠπˆπ & ππŽππ„π’ | ❝You want to eat everyone you see and I don't want to eat at all. Sounds to me like we'd be great friends.❞ In which an anore...