Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty-Four

6.4K 142 12
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

Time.

It seems to be the only thing we were facing.

Both Renesmee and Matthew were growing at an incredible pace.

The family believes that they'll die soon, I however, don't agree. They are part vampire, it must account for something.

Still I spent every waking moment with my adorable son. Teaching him to read and write, his ability to learn fast was insane. Nobody had seen anything like it.

I think back to the day Matthew successfully started to walk.

Flashback

"C'mon Matty," I gesture standing two metres away from Jasper who held our sons hands.

Matthew steps forward, Jazz still holding his hands for support. I glance up at my husband nodding, and he releases Matthews hands.

They fell to his side and I watch nervously as Matthew stands still for a few seconds before stumbling forward into my open embrace.

"Well done," I kiss his forehead as he giggles, "I knew you could do it."

I gaze up at Jasper who smiles proudly at us.

End of flashback

I stood leaning against the doorway watching happily as Matthew and Jasper interacted on the living room floor.

"He's beautiful isn't he?" Esme says, joining my side a look of wonder in her eyes.

I smile, "He's the most precious thing I've ever done."

Esme chuckles.

"It's like I finally understand the protectiveness my parents felt," I explain, "I have this strange need to keep him happy and safe from the outside world."

Esme reaches for my hand squeezing it tightly, "We'll all protect him."

She glances back over at Edward and Jasper who were now playing with both my niece and son.

"You and Bella have brought so much joy to this family," Esme expresses, "I'm so grateful to you for bringing them back to life."

I feel a slight blush spreading through my cheeks looking down at my husband, my eyes full of love and happiness, "Jasper brought me back to life too. He's the light to my darkness."

She smiles knowingly, pushing me further into the room, "Go be with your son."

I nod, stepping over as my little boy rushes over to me, "Mummy...look at this."

He flashes a drawing in my face excitedly, "It's a family portrait, there's you and daddy. Then there's aunt Bella and uncle Edward," he boldly points out his family.

I ruffle his growing blonde hair, "It's wonderful, Matty," pulling him into a side hug.

He nestles into my embrace yawning.

"Are you tired?" I ask smiling.

He shakes his head a tired but wild look in his eyes. I chuckle lifting him up in my arms, walking over to the sofa, smiling up at my husband who now leaned against the back wall with Edward.

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" I ask.

His eyes widen in excitement nodding enthusiastically.

"Story?!" Renesmee exclaims rushing over.

I help my sweet niece up from the floor and onto the sofa next to me.

"Okay," I whisper, "Is everyone comfortable?"

They nod both leaning into my side, my arms protectively around them.

"Once upon a time, there was two sisters, twins in fact. They moved to a new and magical place, covered in fairy dust and snowflakes. The two girls attended a school, held in a magnificent castle."

"There they met their princes, and started an adventure of a lifetime. They fought through everything, evil storms, grizzly bears and dark wizards. When one of the princesses got kidnapped by a disgusting creature, the two princes and the remaining princess went on a quest to save her."

"Together they killed the creature with an enchanted sword, saving the princess. They all went home back to their little kingdom, and lived happily ever after...."

I glance down at the soft snores of the children in my arms.

I look up and notice Bella had joined us, both Edward and Jasper smiling over at me.

"What an interesting version of our lives," she says grinning.

I smile, pressing a kiss to Matthew's head.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

A few days later, Bella and I thought it would be fun to take the children out into the woods to enjoy the snow.

I knelt down scooping up some snow, patting it down onto the body of our snowman.

"Go get some more snow," I tell Matthew, pressing a few stones into the snowman's chest.

He grins happily, rushing into the meadow, running at a fast pace under Renesmee who was catching snowflakes.

I blink for a second, my eyes immediately training for Matthew as I could not longer see him in front of me.

Frowning I feel a small pressure around my leg, glancing down I see my son curled up behind me absolutely petrified.

He points up to the cliff in front of us, confused I narrow my eyes spotting a figure standing there. Her bright golden eyes burning down on us with anger and fear.

"Who was that?" Renesmee asks.

I look carefully recognising the blonde hair, "I think that's our cousin from Denali."

Bella nods, stepping forward, "Irina!"

"Bella, Jake and I will take the kids back to the house," I explain lifting Matthew onto my back, picking up Renesmee in my arms.

"Go!" Bella growls, speeding away into the distance.

I make it to the back garden when Bella appears next to me, taking Renesmee from me.

I look at her expectantly, causing her to sigh, "She jumped into the sea before I could talk to her."

I shake my head, worry dwelling in me.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I sit cross-legged on the floor, holding my son trying to calm him down. Having no luck I give Jasper a look, and he sighs helping Matthew to sleep.

Carlisle hangs up the phone, leaning back into the sofa hugging Esme, "Tanya convinced lrina to come reconcile with us."

Edward scoffs, "It looks like she changed her mind."

Esme shakes her head, "Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her."

Bella looks up, "Wish I could have just spoken to her."

"Me too," I state, rubbing Bella's arm reassuringly.

Carlisle gives us all a warming look, "She's family. She'll come around. "

I sigh, thinking about how that might not be the outcome.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Roughly an hour later Matthew sits opposite me on Jasper's lap, watching with curiousity as Jasper and I play a game chess.

The soft melody of the piano echoing in the background as Edward reaches Renesmee how to play the piano.

A loud crash ceases the peaceful aroma in the room. Caleb speeding over to Alice who looks blankly into thin air. She was having a vision, he eyes widening at the scene that was unfolding.

"What is it, Alice?" Caleb questions steadying her.

Alice blinks several times, "The Volturi!" She gasps, her eyes scanning the room, "They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. And lrina."

"Why?" Carlisle asks standing to his feet beside Esme.

Emmett leans against the wall, Rose stepping closer to Matthew and I. Jasper's arm wrapped around my waist, his other on Mathews shoulder.

Edward turns to Bella and I, "What did lrina see in the woods?"

Bella and I share a look.

Bella shrugging at her partner, "We were just walking."

Jacob speaks up, "Ness was catching snowflakes."

"And Matthew was collecting snow, so we could build our snowman," I explain looking at my family in fear.

Edward groans, "Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee and Matthew are lmmortal Children."

"I'm sorry!?" My eyes widen in shock.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Carlisle's face turns from calm to fear as he guides everyone into the library, the children now sleeping on the sofa in the next room.

He pulls out a book, showing it to Bella and I. I frown looking at the devil babies illustrated on the page.

The lmmortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed.
Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. Long-established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost.

I release the pent up breathe I had held throughout the story. Jasper gripping my waist tightly, knowing that we were all in danger.

Bella shakes her head in confusion, "So the Denalis' mother made an lmmortal Child?"

Carlisle nods sadly, "Yes. And she paid the price."

Bella's face contorts into one of disgust and anger, "Well Renesmee and Matthew are nothing like those children."

I agree, an inhumane growl coming from my chest, "They were born, not bitten. Both growing every single day."

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob asks stepping forward, Leah close by him, staring down at her imprint with a determine look in her eyes.

Edward shakes his head, "Aro has enough proof in lrina's thoughts."

Jacob scoffs, "So we fight."

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful," A rumble against my arm, knowing that it was Jasper speaking.

Caleb speaks up from Alice's side, "No one can stand against Jane."

Alice nods sharing a look that didn't go unnoticed by me, "Alec's even worse."

I snap my head back to Carlisle, "Can't we convince them?"

Bella agrees with me, "Yeah, surely they can learn the truth if enough people knew the real story."

Emmett rolls his eyes, his arms crossed over his chest, "They're coming to kill us, not to talk."

Edward turns to Bella and I with a calculated look, "No, you're both right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the world."

Carlisle shakes his head, "I won't ask them to fight."

"Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen."

Esme smiles at the idea, "We can ask this of our friends."

I inhale sharply, "You're forgetting one thing."

They all look at me, confusion on their faces, except Alice.

"When Aro finds out about my gift, he'll stop at nothing to try and get me to join him."

Carlisle sighs, "He can't force you to join him."

"No he can't but that doesn't mean he won't kill those I love just to get back at me for not choosing him," I murmur.

I stare Carlisle in the eyes, "I'd rather die than to fall under Aro's control."

Jasper growls in my ear, as I break way from his ironclad grip, storming out of the room.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.1K 62
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
589K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
204K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...