Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty-One

6.9K 166 5
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

Darkness has fallen outside, while I'm curl up against Jasper's chest, Matthew wrapped in my embrace.

I hold a heated bottle of animal blood, encouraging Matthew to suck it. He happily drinks it, his hand on top of mine as I help steady the bottle.

I side glance over to both Leah and Jacob who were fast asleep on the sofa nearby their imprints.

Jasper reaches out to stroke my cheek, whispering softly in my ear, "You're so beautiful."

I smile, planting a kiss on his lips, lifting Matthew up so he now stood on my lap, me holding his tiny hands.

The glass doors to my left suddenly open wide revealing an ecstatic Alice Cullen. Gasping at the loud noise, Matthew loses his balance falling onto my chest. A rumbling chuckle emitting from my mouth.

Alice gestures for me to come over, so I hand Matthew over to Esme who enters the room along with Carlisle, Caleb and Emmett.

Bubbling with excitement Alice rushes in front of Bella and I, "Happy Birthday!"

I grin happily, Jasper wrapping his arm around my waist affectionately.

Bella shakes her head with a light scoff, "I stopped aging three days ago."

I roll my eyes at Bella as Alice smirks at us, "Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up."

I bite my lip reaching out to take the large bronze key she held out for me. Curious I turn to my husband who was suppressing a smile.

"C'mon," Alice states walking out, her hand tugging mine with her.

We approach the balcony together. She instantly jumps down, laughing as I copy her actions, landing gracefully next to her.

Bella emerges from the front door, Edward and Jasper following her.

She rolls her eyes at me, "Was that necessary?"

"No..." I shrug mischievously, "...But it was fun."

Jasper shakes his head in amusement entwining his hand with mine as we follow Alice into the forest.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

After what felt like hours we finally stop in front of a small cottage enclosed around several trees.

I turn my head to my right, my eyes seeing through the trees to another house, way more modern compared to this one.

I speed over to the cottage intrigued as to whether my key would work.

Trying to twist the key led to a blocked lock. Frowning I pull the key out the lock, "Damn."

I look up at my sister, "Bella looks like this is your house."

She rolls her eyes at me as I wink back at her smirking, sticking my tongue out at her.

I then disappear through the trees, running for a few yards walking down the driveway to the modern paradise.

Carefully I twirl the key around unlocking the front door. I push the oak door forward, edging into the welcoming open kitchen and living space.

I felt speechless at the beautiful design, brushing my hands overs to timber frames and fluffy pillows on the sofa.

I ascend the staircase by the kitchen, walking up to find a few more rooms.

The engraving 'Matthew' in calligraphy instantly catching my eye.

I eagerly step inside a spacious room, one side filled with baby essentials and a large white crib. A baby blue circular rug beneath it where Matthew could play. In the corner of the room against the dark blue feature wall was a built in bed for when Matthew gets older.
And given his growth rate that would definitely be used soon.

Smiling I leave the room, opening the door opposite to find a beautiful cabin style family bathroom. Light green faded into the wooden cupboards to accentuate some colour amongst the browns.

I walk past the door that's says 'Guest Bedroom' following a smaller staircase, joing the opposite staircase downstairs in the living room.

I step up into the Attic area to find the master bedroom.

Jasper and I's bedroom.

Smiling I look around noting a closet and bathroom through an archway at the end, behind the beds headboard.

I end up standing at the foot of the double bed, my hand brushing over the simplistic cream material.

A light breeze hits the back of my neck and I grin knowing Jasper is behind me. I lean into his chest shivering in satisfaction as he whispers in my ear.

"Do you like it, Darlin?" He asks his teeth nibbling at my neck.

I breathe deeply, feeling a sudden arousal in my abdomen, "I love it."

His arms trails around my waist, spinning me to face him. A lustful look in the depths of his irises.

I caress his jawline, leaning forward planting a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He growls in pleasure, pressing his lips directly on mine, kissing me with so passion.

I feel him squeeze my thigh, letting out a gasp I jump out clamping my legs around his waist.

He trails over to the bed, falling on top of me, laughing as I reach up to kiss him again. Fumbling with his buttoned shirt I begin to get frustrated, resorting to ripping it to shreds so that I could get at my husband.

"I liked that shirt," he mutters against my lips.

"Well it was in the way," I kiss him, turning him over so that I now straddled his thighs the heat ever growing in my body.

"I love you," I whisper, pulling away for a brief second to stare in his eyes lovingly.

"I love you too," he mumbles forcefully bringing my face back to his, desperately wanting me.

I chuckle kissing him with so much passion that we ended up making love endlessly until the early hours of the morning.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
167K 4.5K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
512K 9.8K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
580K 12.9K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...