Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Nine

7.1K 188 24
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

The next morning Jasper, helps me downstairs. Carefully settling me onto my feet as we stand in the doorway of the living room.

I go to step forward when an intense burning comes from my lower abdomen, followed by a sudden flush of liquid dripping between my legs.

My eyes widen as I feel my knees buckle at the acute pressure pulsating at my cervix.

"Oh my god!" I scrunch my face up, closing my eyes trying to withstand the pain. Leaning hard into Jasper's chest.

He catches me with ease, a pained expression etching his face as I unintentionally project my pain onto him.

Carlisle shuts the book he was reading abruptly, "Jasper! Bring her to my office now!"

I feel a light wind brushing over my skin, replaced by the scratchy material of the medical bed.

I try to breath but feel as though my lungs were collapsing, while my heart spasms at the ever increasing agony.

I blink open my eyes as Esme strides into the room, muttering to Carlisle. While both Jasper and Edward stood by my sides.

Esme hands Jasper a cold flannel, "Hold this to her forehead to try and keep her temperature down."

I sigh in content feeling the cold ache, spread through my head.

"Emily, I'm going to take off your pants," Esme explains, I nod biting hard on my lip. My teeth piercing my skin, blood dripping from the wound.

Esme places a towel over my legs, as I scream out and in extreme agony feeling an urge to push.

Feeling alert I stare in discomfort at Esme who looks back at me in shock, "Okay...Emily...I need you to take deep breathes."

I nod, breathing in, mimicking her actions trying to steady my breathing.

Carlisle moves over standing by Edward with a needle in his hands.

"What are you doing?" Jasper snaps reaching out and gripping ahold of Carlisle's hand.

"I'm giving her some morphine to try and take away the pain," Carlisle responds.

Edward reaches out, prying his brother's hand away from their father, "Jasper!"

I hear my husband's growls disipate, "Emily needs you. Help calm her down."

"Emily," I Jazz whisper into my ear,"I need you to focus on me. Breathe Darlin, I need you to breathe."

I take a deep breathe in, glancing down at Esme who nods at me.

I shake my head, falling back onto the pillow behind my head, "I can't."

"Emily, you have to push, c'mon sweetie. You can do this," Esme encourages gently.

With a bitter expression and a sweaty forehead, I push as hard as I can. The griping pains convulsing in my vagina, the sound of skin ripping filling our ears.

I tense up when I feel the baby bite me, the venom stinging. I scream out in pain again, this time pushing several times, the smell of blood floating up my nostrils.

"I can see the head, push Emily push. Push really hard," Esme shouts.

I lean forward, using Edward and Jasper's hands as leverage. My elbows by my knees as I push incredible hard.

The boys hands crack while the echoes of a newborn baby crying loudly enter the room.

I fall back onto the bed completely exhausted. Releasing my hand grip, to look up at the happy Esme standing in front of us.

"It's a boy!" Esme exclaims.

She quickly wraps him up in a cloth, before handing him into my reaching arms. I immediately pull my baby boys head over my heart, stroking his head softly in complete and utter awe of the little being in front of me.

"Welcome to the world Matthew Theo Hale," I whisper.

Jasper bends down and kisses my cheek, cautiously touching his new son.

"Want to hold him?" I ask, wonder in my eyes.

He hesitantly nods, scooping the bundle into his muscular arms, walking over to Carlisle who starts to examine little Matthew.

"Emily," Esme calls out, "let's get you cleaned up."

I nod, slowly swinging my legs over the side, Esme wrapping a strong arm around my waist with one of my arms around her neck. She speeds me to the bathroom placing me on the seat in the shower.

She turns on the showerhead, lightly spraying the water over my head, I carefully strip as Esme washes my hair for me.

After we finished Esme got me a loose knee-length green dress. She helps me into it, guiding me back downstairs into the living room.

I smile widely at Bella who is sat holding my little boy in her arms.

I glance over at Leah and Seth who had just entered the room, "We just wanted to make sure everything was okay. We heard screaming," Seth explains.

"We're okay," I smile at him, watching curiously at Leah who was looking at Matthew as though she was in a trance.

"Leah, you didn't," Jake and Seth stated at the same time.

Edward grins like a madman as he looks over at Jasper and I.

"Oh..." I whisper, as Leah looks at me sheepishly.

"You can hold him, if you like," I offer her, letting Bella hand him over to Leah.

Jasper looks so confused, as Emmett bro slaps his shoulder.

"Leah just imprinted," I happily announce, turning to see my husband's priceless face.

I step backwards a sudden lightweight feeling succumbing my body.

Carlisle is the only one who notices as he rushed over, capturing me before I black out into his arms.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Jasper's PoV

"Carlisle," I ask.

He simply holds his hand up, "She'll be okay, she is just asleep. I can still hear her heartbeat."

"She's reverting back into a vampire again, isn't she?" Bella asks.

He nods, "Except I think this time she will have a faint heartbeat like Matthew's."

The room quietens as the listen to the irregular heartbeat of Matthew Hale.

Carlisle scoops my wife up in his arms, carrying her into the medical room, placing her on a bed in the corner.

I stand next to her, holding her hand tightly.

"Don't worry Jasper, her body is just recovering and healing from what it has just been through. She'll be okay."

I frown, worrying about my delicate wife, lying lifeless.

xxemsy251xx

I was feeling highly generous today, so here it the rest of Pt One for you all to read.
Hope you are all feeling alright during this unknown time in our lives. Hopefully my story allows you to escape, even for a little bit.
Sending my love to all you readers xx

End of Pt One.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 7.6K 29
Emmett and Jasper along with Edward haven't found their mate. Jasper and Emmett heard of a share mate and knew that if him and Jasper had a shared ma...
578K 12.8K 69
๐Ÿšซ [ Warning: Slow Updates ] ๐Ÿšซ Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
314K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
569K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...