Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Six

6.8K 169 6
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

Things seemed to just get worse as time went by. I was getting bigger by the day and Carlisle predicted I'll be full-term by next week. Bella looks absolutely horrific, her body is thinning by the day since no nutrients are absorbing into her body, instead she's constantly throwing up any food we give her.

At this moment in time Bella seemed to be roughly 5 months pregnant while I now looked 8 months.

I currently sit in an armchair relaxing to the sound of music floating into my ears. I could feel Jasper's presence behind me as he stood protectively over the baby and I.

Me groaning loudly when I hear the revving of a motorcycle approaching the house.

Sitting up I pull out my headphones. Pausing my music, glancing over at my sister in reassurance.

"It will be okay," I whisper, as she nods faintly.

I listen to Carlisle and Jacob downstairs.

"Is it true?" Jacob asks, barging into the house.

"Hello Jacob," Carlisle says greeting him calmly.

"Listen. Just give it too me straight," Jake says, getting right to the point.

Bella must have heard Jake as she calls out for him. Jake then storms up the stairs, cautiously approaching Bella feeling uncomfortable at the entire family who had now all congregated into the living room.

He edges over listening to Bella croakingly acknowledging him, "I'm glad you came."

Rose instantly stands in front of him, her hand forcefully halting him in the chest, "Close enough!"

He rolls his eyes at her, "What's your problem?"

Bella sighs, "Rose, it's okay."

Rose stares coldly at Jake before stepping aside, allowing him to sit in front of us on the coffee table.

Jake first observes Bella before cringing when he looks at me.

"You both look terrible."

I roll my eyes, "What! No hello."

He chuckles.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too," Bella responds fiddling with her blanket.

"So you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Jake asks hesitant.

Bella glances at me, I shrug, so she turns to Rose, "You wanna help me up."

Rose gladly accepts, moving round and helping Bella to her feet. Jake's eyes widen in distaste as he stares down at her bulging stomach.

"And you?" He says looking over at me, "Did you have a relapse or something?"

He was obviously referring to my crimson eyes. I shake my head moving the blanket out the way to show him.

Jake growls angrily, speeding to attack Edward, "You did this!"

Emmett stops him, so he grabs the nearest object and launches it at Jasper head. Jasper catches it with ease a pained look on his face.

"We didn't even know it was even possible," Carlisle responds addressing the situation.

"What is it?" Jake asks pissed.

"Watch you tongue Jacob," I growl in retaliation.

Carlisle glances down at me worried, "We're not sure but ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the surface."

"I can't see it either, and I can't see Bella and Emily's future anymore," Alice announces from beside Caleb, who tightly holds his love next to him.

"We're researching legends but there isn't much to go on, what we do know is that it's strong and fast growing," Carlisle informs us.

"Then why haven't you done anything? Take it out of them," Jake says.

"This is none of your business, dog," Rose insults, shoving him back vigorously.

"Rose!" Esme snaps, "All the fighting isn't good for Bella or Emily."

"The feotus isn't good for them," Alice shouts.

Rose shakes her head bitterly, "Say the word Alice. Baby. It's just a little baby."

"Possibly," Caleb states.

Jake just stares at them all before turning to Carlisle begging, "Carlisle you have to do something."

"No!" Bella shouts, "it's not his decision, it's not any of yours."

I scowl at the family, "It's our choice Jacob, why don't you respect it."

Edward steps forward ending the conversation, "My brother and I need to speak to you."

Jasper then speeds outside following both Edward and Jake.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

"Bella I'm gonna go have my daily milkshake," I say after everyone has left the room.

She gives me a smile as I haul myself to my feet, slowly wobbling all the way to the kitchen.

Esme gives me a loving smile as she hands me my cup.

I take a seat at the breakfast table sipping carefully.

"I just want to say thank you," I whisper to her and Carlisle, "I know that you both don't like my decision anymore than Bella's...But I just want to know that it means the world that you both respect our choice."

Esme reaches out for my hand, "We'd do anything for you, Emily. You're family and we protect family above all."

I smile gratefully, leaving my empty cup as I make my way back to the living room. My lip falling into a frown when I spot my sister in a crying mess.

"Bells are you okay?" I ask, sitting down next to her, rubbing her back.

"I'll be okay," she says leaning onto my shoulder.

"If you're sure."

It goes silent for a few moments.

"You know I never asked you. What do you want?" I gesture to the baby.

Her lips twitch slightly, "I think it's a boy but I would love to have a girl."

I nod, " I know what you mean I want to have a girl too."

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
204K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
315K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
39.5K 778 25
Fiona Margaret Swan is Bella's twin sister. When Renee and Charlie got divorced she stayed behind with her father and lived a happy life in Forks. Sh...