Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Five

7K 180 8
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

"Carlisle it's been over a week, I haven't been able to keep down any animal blood..." I worryingly express, "...What am I going to do?"

I place my hand on my ever growing bump. It had been nearly two weeks since Bella's wedding and I already looked 5 months pregnant.

Carlisle sighs, noting down the drastic changes to my health. It was like my body was sucking itself dry of any remaining blood that fused with the venom circulating my body.

"I've stocked up on some O negative blood bags."

I furrow my eyebrows since I thought he didn't want me to have any human blood, "Why?"

He places down his clipboard, grabbing out a fresh blood bag from the mini fridge in the corner. Dropping it loudly in front of me as I sit at his desk.

"I want to test a theory."

I felt my teeth sting in excitement as my fangs start to emerge, no longer dormant. I sucked in a deep breathe, trying to control myself from delving into a complete frenzy.

Licking my lips, "You want me to drink it."

He nods, "You explained that you've been craving it. I want to see if it makes any difference to your symptoms."

I stare back down at the enticing red pouch, not making any move to drink.

"It's okay Emily, no one will judge you."

I shake my head, "But what if I can't control myself."

He picks it up, clicking open the seal at the top. Slowly he hands it over to me, "I'll make sure nothing happens."

Hesitantly I take the bag from him gradually edging the blood closer to my lips.

I take a deep breathe, carefully sucking up the red substance. The metallic taste hit my taste buds almost immediately, my fangs dripping with venom as I start to squeeze the bag suddenly wanting more.

In seconds I demolish the blood bag dropping it's empty contents to the floor, breathing heavily.

"Emily..." Carlisle softly calls out, "Relax. You're okay. Don't let it consume you."

I bite my lip, anxiously steadying my breathing. The burning sensation in the back of my throat had somewhat vanished. As though indulging into the craving had finally made a positive improvement.

"How do you feel?" Carlisle asks me attentively.

"Stronger. I feel much stronger than I did before."

"And the burning sensation?" He questions, his eyes hopeful.

"Almost completely gone."

He smiles happily, "It seems as though it's working exceptionally well. Your face has lifted, and you seem to be more alive."

I crack a smile at his pun.

"However, the blood is starting to mix into your golden irises, they'll turn crimson in a few days."

"Will they ever change back?" I ask in a small voice.

"After you give birth, then yes, I think they will. Of course once you have help reverting back to the animal diet," he explains, with a sudden confidence in his voice.

"You think I'll survive."

He nods happily, "I think you have a much higher survival rate than you did before."

My lips widen into a huge grin as Carlisle and I realise I could beat this. I could survive and raise my little baby.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Several days later my phone vibrates loudly. Sighing I pick it up and look down at caller ID.

Bella Swan was calling me.

Chuckling I answer the call, "Hello dear sister, this is you're better half speaking."

"Emily, I need you help," she murmurs urgently.

I sit forward my face turning serious at the tone of her voice, "What's wrong Bella?"

"I don't know...I mean I do...but it's not possible..." She uncontrollably complains.

"Bella!" I say sternly, "Pull yourself together, calm down and explain to me what you think isn't possible."

She slows her breathing trying to avoid a panic attack, "...I think I'm pregnant..."

The line goes quite on both ends as I sit there shell shocked from her revelation.

"Em! Are you still there?" Bella frantically mumbles.

"I...um...well-"

"-I know it's completely messed up. I screwed up. Edward is acting so cold and disgusted towards me. I mean it's not my fault, it's ours. You've always told me it's takes two to tango-"

"-Bella! Calm down!" I say firmly, "It's not your fault. And I'm not angry at you. Why would I be?"

"Because I got knocked up at eighteen with my vampire husband."

"Meh. I could say the same thing..."

"What are you talking about. Emily, this is serious-oh my god. You're pregnant!" Bella yells down the phone.

"Yeah," I mutter sheepishly, "I am."

"But you're dead."

I shake my head chuckling at her, "Thanks Sis."

"It just doesn't make sense."

I sigh, "I know. Carlisle thinks it's because of my gift. Apparently it's seems as though my body has shifted slightly to the more human side of me, meaning I'm able to bleed. As a result, I've got to drink human blood to survive."

She lets out a deep breath she'd been holding in, "That must be a lot to take in."

I roll my eyes, "You're telling me."

"How's Jasper?" She asks.

"Probably the same as Edward."

"Disgusted. Angry. And weirdly protective," she mumbles.

"Exactly like that," I chuckle, "Are you on your way home?"

"Yes. Edward is talking to the pilot as we speak."

It goes quiet for a moment.

"Look," Bella starts, "No one will understand but I want this baby. I need you help sis."

"I've got you Bella. So will Rose."

"Rose?"

I smile at the thought of my best friend, "Yeah, she has always wanted a baby. She would do anything to help protect us and our decision."

"Edward's looking at me, I've got to go."

"Hey! Call Rose before you take off," I advise.

"I will."

"Stay safe Bella, " I whisper, " I love you."

"You too."

The line then cuts out. Dead.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I hear the front door open, the rapid heartbeat of my sister bombarding me suddenly. I stand up brushing down my maternity dress, taking a deep breathe heading towards the living room.

"Where's Emily?" I listen intently.

"Bella, she's upstairs. I don't think it's a good idea that you see her for now-" Carlisle explains as I burst into the room.

"Bella!" I exclaim happily, as Esme places a hand on Carlisle's shoulder holding him back.

"Emily!" She runs over to me allowing me to capture her in a tight hug. I bury my head into her neck, resisting the desire to bite her. I hesitantly breathe in her scent, as she squeezes me tightly. My arms staying loose around her body to prevent any bruises.

She releases me, and Edward stands protectively in front of his wife, glaring hard at me.

I growl in frustration at my brother-in-law, "I'm not going to hurt her."

His eyes soften as he looks down at my protruding stomach, "I'm sorry, Emily. I heard everyone's worried thoughts."

I sigh, "It's okay, Edward," pulling him into a hug dispute his refusal.

After I release him, I take Bella's hand, guiding her over to the sofa. I plop down on the comfy pillows wrapping up in the blanket mum got me when I graduated.

"Well you weren't kidding when you said you were drinking blood," Bella nervously chuckles, "Is it too much for me being in the same room as you."

I bite my lip, "As long as I have my daily bloody Mary then I think I'll be fine."

She breathes a sigh of relief, "Good because you and I have a lot to talk about..."

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
586K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
581K 12.9K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...