Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Four

8K 200 9
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

Edward stares into nothing as he focuses on Seth's thoughts.

"Jacob just got there."

I glance over at my worried sister, reaching out for hand. I squeeze tightly as Edward smiles, "He's good."

Bella sighs in relief, exhaling deeply.

Edward's face suddenly twists into one of fear and panic.

I step forward, "Edward is someone hurt?"

He shakes his head, "No. She's close. I can hear her thoughts." Edward frantically scans the surroundings.

Horror fills my eyes as Bella tightens her grip on my hand.

Edward turns to Seth nodding to the trees, "Seth, go."

Edward then stands protectively in front of Bella and I, "She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me..."

"...She also knew that Emily would be here too," he frowns throwing me a sympathetic look.

"She found us," Bella trembles, her lip quivering ever so slightly.

Edward steps forward, confusion filling his voice, "She's not alone."

I stare at him, fear growing inside me, "What!?"

A crackle of leaves causes my head to snap over at the intruder. The wind rustles the branches as a darkened figure emerges through the treeline. My vision blurs a little as I squint at
them to see who it was, since it was clear that they did not have flaming red hair.

My mouth falls open as I peice together the hair and eyes to a poster my father had.
This was no ordinary boy, this was a missing person.
This person was Riley Biers.

Edward holds his stature as Riley strides over to us, stopping to glare.

"Riley....listen to me. Victoria's just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you,"Edward explains.

I jump when a boulder of sorts slams into the ground next to us.

Victoria's crimson eyes pierce into my brown ones as she smirks sadistically.

"In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore," Edward says carefully pushing Bella and I backwards.

Victoria removes the scowl she was sporting when Riley turns to her confused. She softens her features, "Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks."

"I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you," Edward insists.

"He's lying," she tells Riley, manipulating him.

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James," Edward explains, "That's the only thing she cares about."

Riley then turns to Victoria.

"There's only you. You know that," she persists.

Edward huffs, "Think about it. You're from Forks. You know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you."

"Riley....don't let him do this to us. You know I love you," she whispers lovingly as I scrunch my face up in disgust.

Riley's blood red eyes observe Bella and I. He stares hungrily into my eyes, his mouth twitching into a ruthless smile.

"You're dead."

He advances forward his arms ready to lock around Edward's neck. Edward holds his stand, pushing Bella and I back again as a large grey wolf jumps out of the bushes. Seth races towards Riley clamping his fangs deep into his marble skin. Ripping a chunk out of Riley's shoulder.

Victoria stares in surprise, jumping back, turning on her foot. She's about to run away when Edward stops her in her tracks.

"You won't get another chance like this again!" Edward yells out to her, "You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces...When I turned him to ash...When I turned him...into nothing."

Her face starts quivering with anger as screams out in pure rage, barbareously lunging at Bella and I. Edward intercepts, grabbing her arm, throwing her hard into a nearby tree.

She clings to the flimsy branches as Edward snaps the tree from its roots. The trunk slowly leans backwards, falling into the white snow.

She scowls loudly, racing at Bella and I again, only for Edward to shove her away. My eyes catch Riley punching Seth hard in the face knocking him unconscious.

I nudge Bella, fear written on my face as Riley sneaks up behind Edward capturing him in a tight chokehold.

Victoria takes this opportunity to smile at me. Bella let's go of my hand, falling to her knees, scrambling in the snow for something.

I inhale nervously as Victoria speeds over to me. She wraps her hand around my neck, lifting me off the ground. I gasp for air, my lungs burning at the lack of oxygen. My fingers trying to pry her off me unsuccessfully.

Her eyes possess an inhumane lack of mercy as she effortlessly throws me into the mountain wall.

A loud crack echoes the valley as I fall to the ground, feeling an immense pain disperse in my head. I could also feel a lingering pain in my back like it had been smashed into a million pieces.

Black spots start to fill my vision as I wince loudly, raising my hand to my head. I press my fingers to my wound feeling the warmth liquid transfer. I start to sob as Bella falls to my side, crying historically.

"Emily..." She whispers, brushing some stray hairs away from my face.

She notices the wound on my head and instantly takes off her flannel, balling it up pressing it hard against my head in an attempt to stop the river of blood seeping through.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Bella's pov

I stare down at the bloody shirt I had used to try and slow down the bleeding. But it was useless. The blood continued to run no matter how hard I tried.

"Edward...." I mutter, tears staining my face.

He appears by my side, instantly checking Emily over. I frown in confusion at his sudden ability to not attack her.

"I don't know what to do..." I mumble.

He sighs looking down at the love of Jasper's life.

"We have to do something!" I yell, "I can't leave her. I can't leave my sister!"

Edward shakes his head, "Bella! calm down. We'll take her to Jasper and Carlisle," he takes my hands in his, "He will be able to save her."

I shake my head profusely denying the inevitable, "You and I both know that she'll never make it."

I whimper reaching up to wipe away the tears dripping down my cheeks.

"Her heartbeat is slowing down," he tells me sadly.

A sudden gasp for air comes from Emily as she begins to mutter something.

I shake my head, "Don't...Don't try to speak if it hurts."

I stare helplessly at her tearstained face. Black bruises forming around her forehead, along with hand marks around her neck.

"It hurts Bella," she cracks out.

"I know. I know," I tell her, "you're gonna be fine."

I glance up at Edward who sighs.

"She's broken her back, she's got extremely bad bruising on her neck. Severe blood loss from her head wound, not to mention internal bleeding," Edward analyses.

I start crying again, holding her hand tightly.

She croaks out a few words, "I choose to become...a vampire...Do it...Do it Edward..."

Edward shakes his head, "I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"...Find a will...You did with Bella," a painful shudder coming from her body, "I'm dying...please....plea-"

She then falls unconscious, causing me to panic.

"Edward...She can't die...Jasper can't lose her...and neither can I."

Edward falls into a silence.

"Edward! Please!" I exclaim, "I don't care if Jasper gets angry. I won't lose my sister. She's gonna be the only real family I will have left after everything..." Tears keep falling as I mutter, "...We promised each other always and forever."

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Emily's PoV

I could feel my breathing becoming slower as I twinge in agony. My body spasming from the tenderness flooding through my cells.

I feel myself reach the brink of death, when a sharp prick lacerates my neck setting me on fire.

The venom fiercely enters my bloodstream, attacking my immune system causing me to scream as it starts burning me from the inside out.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
203K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
315K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
2.7M 99.6K 51
𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 & 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 | ❝You want to eat everyone you see and I don't want to eat at all. Sounds to me like we'd be great friends.❞ In which an anore...