Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

بواسطة emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... المزيد

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven

8.5K 189 14
بواسطة emsy2510

Emily's PoV

"Aren't you gonna miss this?" Mum mutters with her eyes closed, basking in the heavy sun, "Can't you just feel the vitamin D soaking up in your pores?"

"Yeah I am gonna miss this," Bella murmurs adjusting her sunglasses.

I agree, leaning back on my sun lounger attempting to tan my pale body.

"You know girls....." Mum whispers, "Colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier."

I sigh, pulling my hat over my eyes.

Mum huffs, "I'm just saying, if you both go to the university of Alaska, I'm never gonna see either of you girls."

I frown at her statement, hearing the sadness in her voice.

"They have a really great science program," Bella blurts out.

I snicker, "You mean, Edward program?"

She sticks her tongue at me, causing me to grin widely at her.

Mum watches our interaction, "The way he watches you...it's like he's willing to leap in front of you...and take a bullet or something."

"Is that a bad thing?" Bella asks worried, lifting her sunglasses off her nose.

Mum shrugs, "It's an intense thing."

She turns and smiles directly at Bella, "You're different with him. He moves, you move. Like magnets."

Bella glances over at Edward who was sat indoors. She goes to open her mouth fumbling over her words, "I don't know, we're just...."

Mum chuckles, "In love. I get it."

I smile, sitting up crossing my legs.

"And Jasper? He seems like he would do anything for you Em," Mum smiles at me.

I blush deeply, "He means the world to me, Mum, I don't know if I can live without him."

"Let me guess, is he part of the reason you are going to Alaska?"

I nod shyly, giggling, "Maybe."

Mum shakes her head a large smile appearing on her face.

"I just want to make sure you're both making the right choices for you...you know because you girls are gonna have to live with them."

I inaudible sigh to myself, glancing down at the ground sadly.

Mum suddenly claps her hands causing me to jump slightly.

"Alright, enough with the heavy."

She flies out if her chair rushing back into the house. I look down at my phone smiling at the texts Jasper had sent me. I then look ahead at the ocean with Jasper stuck on my mind. A smile creeping up on my face.

I snap my eyes over to Mum as she returns to us with two large blankets.

"Mum," we mumble.

"Congraduation," Mum announces, handing over our boxes.

"I didn't want you to spend any of your money," Bella sighs, pulling off the red ribbon.

"Ah, I didn't come on," Mum reassures.

I shrug placing my hands on the lid, pulling away the purple ribbon, carefully lifting the lid up.

I gasp in surprise when I see the contents, throwing the lid to the floor. Picking up my gift. I then stand up, holding the edges of my new blanket.

"Are these all our old trip t-shirts?" Bella asks dumbfounded.

"Mm-hm."

"No way," I murmur, proceeding to wrap mine around my body.

"I saved them all. Thought they'd make a good quilt. Keep both of you warm in Alaska," Mum informs us.

"This is amazing," I whisper, leaning over to give her a large hug.

"Oh, girls I'm glad that you like it," Mum wipes away a few tears, "I just figured, you know, when you're​ older, have kids, we can add to it."

Bella smiles sadly at Mum, shifting over to hug tightly.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~-----------------««

I sit quietly in my old room here in Mum's house. The bright pink walls screaming out at me, along with all my old posters and photographs.

I hold a particular photo in my hand. It was of Bella and I when we travelled to Iceland in the winter. We both decided to go ice skating with Mum and Phil. I always found it memorable cause Bella accidentally broke my wrist that day.

I chuckle to myself turning when I heard someone enter my room.

"What are you laughing at?" Bella asks wondering inside, taking a seat next to me.

"Just a memory. We had gone ice skating and you caused me to fall. I just remember your facial expression as I fell. It was hilarious."

She smiles, "It was embarrassing, causing your twins accident. I remember everyone looking at me afterwards. It was so awkward."

I laugh shaking my head.

"I really am gonna miss this," I whisper analysing my bedroom.

Bella nods resting her head on my shoulder, "So am I."

"We had an amazing childhood in the end didn't we," I reach up and rub my eye to remove a year that was forming.

"Yeah, we managed to help each other through it all."

"It's a shame that one day most of this will no longer exist and yet we will still look the same, but mum, dad and Phil...." I trail off.

"I know Emily but it​ will be worth it. I promise," Bella takes my hands holding them tightly.

"As long as we stay together," I state.

"Yes, Forever and Always."

"Forever and Always."

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~-----------------««

Our time with Mum had come to an end. The weekend had flown by so quickly, even though Bella and I had spent nearly every waking minute with our Mum. Just in case it would be our last.

I hug her tightly, "Goodbye Mum. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sweetie, you'll see me soon. Probably at your wedding," she chuckles.

I release her, offering a confused look.

"I saw the ring, Sweetheart. Jasper is one lucky man and I'm sure he will take care of you," she explains as I twist my ring on my finger, "If you're happy my beautiful daughter then I'm happy."

I hug her again, even tighter then before. Eventually letting go and picking up my suitcase. Thinking about how I need to get myself together in order to protect Bella and I.

I jump into the car Edward was driving to the airport. It was now late in the evening, meaning the sun was not out.

My phone ring loudly, I smile as I read the ID caller.

"Hello Jazz."

"Hey Darlin. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better. It was really nice getting to see my Mum again."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Yeah, she seemed to figure out that we are engaged; she saw my ring."

"Sounds like mother's instinct."

"Yeah I suppose​...How are you Jazz? and everyone else?"

"I'm good. I can't wait to see you again though. Rose and Alice can't stop speaking about you. Emmett misses the books you throw at him for his bad behaviour. The others all miss the fact that your not here. When are you getting home?"

"Soon. We are about to get onto the plane."

"Okay, well I'll let you go-"

"Wait!"

"What is it Darlin?"

"Did you catch I her?" I ask, taking a deep breath.

"No...we didn't...but we were close. She won't hurt you I promise."

I sigh, "Okay. I'll see you later."

"Alright Darlin. I love you."

"I love you too."

I immediately hung up and jumped out if the car, heading towards the plane with Bella and Edward.

It was a two hour flight and by the time we had gotten back I was extremely tired. So Bella and I decided to go straight home.

Edward promised to inform Jasper that I was okay, but extremely tired. And that I would see him tomorrow.

I quickly placed my belongings in the corner of my room and dive into my warm bed. Instantly passing out into dream world.

xxemsy2510xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

756K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
583K 13K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
91.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
898K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...