Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Five

9.4K 214 13
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

I sit cross-legged, my fingers twisting the newly placed engagement ring upon my left ring finger. I stare at it still in shock that I was now engaged to the amazing and handsome Jasper Hale. I smile as I remember back to when he asked me the all important question.

"It's my mother's. She told me that I should give it to the girl that meant the world to me, who I loved dearly and I know loves me back the same. So, Emily Mae Swan, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I took a deep breath and looked Jasper in the eyes.

"Yes."

Excitement ripples through me as I chuckle to myself. I stared down at the other simple band on my finger, the promise ring that Jasper had given to me a year ago at Prom.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed, standing over by the window watching Edward bring Bella back home. I check my clock, rolling my eyes as it turns exactly 4pm. Dad had started Bella's punishment for travelling to Italy unannounced a few days ago. The funny part is how Dad is mainly doing it to separate Edward and my sister, but we all know that it was a waste of time. I mean Edward is practically always here, no matter whether Dad knows it or not.

I spin around on my tiptoes when I here another car enter the driveway. Grinning to myself I instantly lift up my bag, running past Bella on the stairs straight to the front door.

I notice my father shaking his head, a smile evident on his face as he focuses back on the baseball game.

"Hi Jazz," I say, a blush heating upon my face as he flashes his famous grin.

"Hello Darlin."

"Shall we," I say pointing outside, highly flustered by his accent slipping through.

I quickly shout to my Dad before I close the door behind me, "I'm hanging out with Jasper. I will be back later Dad, alright?"

A faint 'okay' was heard as I slam the door shut behind me, walking with Jasper towards the car.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Jasper swiftly pulls up in front of his house, quickly opening my door holding out his hand. I shake my head, a small laugh echoing from my mouth at his gentlemanly ways.

He leads me into the living room where I'm engulfed in hugs from both Alice and Rose.

I chuckle hugging them back tightly, "As much as I love you guys, I still need to breath oxygen."

They instantly release me, still holding their smiles, motioning for me to take a seat on the sofa. I comply falling comfortably next to Jasper, cuddling up to him my head laying softly on his chest.

"So, I heard that you all missed me," I say side-glancing at the family in front of me.

"Yeah, you told us your decision and then disappeared for a few days only seeing Jasper," Emmett spoke up grinning, "What was that about?"

I smirk, "Why are you so interested in Jasper and I's relationship?"

His smile immediately falls, "I'm not."

"You totally are, if your trying to figure out what I think you are, then you can stop. I'm in no mood to begin discussing that with you today," I reply, jokingly.

"You know me so well," he winks suggestively.

I roll my eyes as Jasper leans forward, silently reading a book.

Emmett sighs, "So what have you actually been doing?"

"Well we discussed many things and came to mutual agreements. We just hung out together and enjoyed each others company," I explain.

Emmett snickers, as I frown instantly ripping the book out of Jasper's hand throwing it directly at Emmett's face.

"Hey-" Jasper's starts before realising what I had done.

The book hit Emmett straight on the head leaving a small crack, which healed almost instantly.

"Not like that, you idiot. Get your mind out of the gutter," I glare.

"Then why are you so happy?" Emmett asks, this time receiving a smack on the chest from Rose.

"There is something different about you...." Rose implies, staring me in the eyes.

"Why do you all keep asking me things as if you know something has happened......." I suddenly perk up throwing a glance over at Alice, "you didn't, did you?"

Alice chuckles, shaking her head, "I would never betray your trust."

I smile as Emmett stares highly confused.

I breathe in deeply, reaching out to the table in front of me with my left hand.

Rose instantly squeals, her eyes widening in surprise.

Emmett stares at her, his face even more confused than before.

Carlisle and Esme smile warmly, Alice a knowing smile hosting her face as does Caleb.

I roll my eyes at Emmett, waving hand in front of his face. He suddenly gasps, turning to Jasper.

"He didn't, Did you?" He digs at Jasper, "Finally got the balls to ask her."

This time Jasper threw a book at Emmett but unfortunately​ he was ready and caught it.

"He did Emmett, and I said yes," I say sending a loving look towards Jazz.

"Congratulations," Everyone wishes, offering me hugs and sentiment words.

"So, when is the wedding?" Esme asks, from beside Carlisle.

I shrug, "I don't know. Probably after graduation sometime."

"Yes, that's perfect, you guys can have a spring wedding. It's gonna be amazing, I can see it now," Alice chirps, her smile widening.

"When can't you see something," I retort, as she lightly pushes my arm, causing me to giggle at her reaction.

"Your right, I know everything," she replies.

"Well, you would tell me I were to fall when walking down the aisle, wouldn't you?" I ask.

"Yes, of course I would but you won't be needing any help," Alice answers.

"Have you told Charlie?" Carlisle questions, a serious look upon his features.

"Um...No.." I mutter.

"Emily, you haven't told your Dad your getting married!" Emmett exclaims.

I stare at him, "It's complicated."

"No, it's not," Caleb says.

"Just tell him," Rose says.

"I..Just..Don't know how he is going to react. He hates the idea of both Bella and I having boyfriends, I don't think he will like the idea if we ever become more than that. Besides he got married young and it didn't work out," I admit,"However he does favour Jasper over Edward."

"Really, I didn't know that," Jasper says in a surprising tone.

"Yeah, something about how your more of a gentleman than Edward and that you let me breathe, your not always there constantly, so I'm able to have family time," I inform him, "Also he knows that you would protect me no matter what, so I think he would take our engagement better than Bella's."

"That's good then," Emmett says, while Jasper just smiles proudly.

"Yeah, I will tell him soon, I just need to pick the right time," I say.

I then cuddle up against Jasper, not caring about how cold he was as I found it very relaxing and refreshing.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
24.8K 739 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
167K 4.5K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
129K 4.1K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...