Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

Por emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... Mais

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

9.6K 210 5
Por emsy2510

Emily's PoV

"May I ask, why the Volturi want to kill Bella and I?" I ask.

Everyone had now sat down and was looking at Edward, Alice and Bella.

"Well we managed to save Edward but in doing so ended up meeting the Volturi," Bella informs us.

"Aro, their leader, read my thoughts and saw everything," Edward says, "he saw you and Bella. He felt that you both knew too much and that you both had to die since-"

"Since it's you most important rule that you keep what you are a secret," I say.

Edward nodded.

"He then was intrigued by the fact that Edward can't read my thoughts and how he can't read yours when I'm around you," Bella informs me.

"Wait, I didn't know that you couldn't read my thoughts when Bella is around," I ask rather interested.

"It only started as it got closer to your birthday," Edward informs us.

"So, does that mean that I am immune to your gift?" I ask.

"I don't know, I can still read your thoughts, just not as well as I used to," Edward says. I look at him confused but turn back to Bella, who continued with the story.

"Anyway this girl, Jane, was made to try her gift out on me, she did but not before she hurt Edward. Her power had no effect on me whatsoever and Aro was fascinated by this. That soon changed when he learned that Edward did not want to turn me," Bella informs us, "he then got a guard named Felix to try to kill me, but Edward stopped him. Alice in the end stopped the whole thing."

I look over to Alice interested, so did everyone else.

"I had a vision and showed it to Aro. He was intrigued by my gift," Alice tells us.

"What did you see?" Jasper inquires.

"I saw Emily and Bella as vampires in the future," Alice's answers.

I look at her shocked and surprised. Everyone shared a similar feeling.

"So because of this he let you go," Carlisle clarifies, speaking up.

"Yes, he said that he would give us a second chance as long as Bella and Emily are changed," Alice informs us.

I sigh, "That still doesn't ease my mind, knowing that not only Victoria but the Volturi also want me to become a vampire."

"Have we missed out on something here?" Edward asks confused.

"Well you haven't exactly been around," I say glaring at him, "Basically Bella and I almost got killed by Laurent who came as a favour of Victoria who wants to kill Bella, then all of you and turn me into a vampire. Luckily we were saved by werewolves who happened to be our childhood friends," I say.

"Werewolves!" Edward exclaims, clearly angry.

"You are one of many who have already reacted like that, save it," I reply. Emmett chuckles at my response.

"Can we discuss Bella and I turning into vampires in a few days, right now I would rather let future me deal with that problem?" I ask.

"Sure," Bella replies.

With that the subject was dropped.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

A few hours later I decided that it was time to go back home to Charlie.

"I made up an excuse as to why you were not here Bells but I don't know if Dad will buy it, considering it's been over 48 hours already," I say.

Bella nods," I think it's best that we go home and check in on Charlie. Make sure he is okay."

Everyone agrees, so Bella and I grab our stuff. I say goodbye to Jasper and get into my car with Bella, making our way home.

I park the car out front and we go on inside the house. We find our Dad sat down at the kitchen table.

He held the note in his hands, "where have you been?" He asks us firmly, clearly very angry.

"Dad it says on the note where we were," I say.

"The Cullen's?" Dad questions.

"Yes, where else would I be," I say to Dad.

"I can understand why you would be there Emily, you practically live there when you aren't here but you Bella, you don't go over there that much, where were you really?" He asks her.

"Um..Um..I was in Italy," she blurts out.

"Italy!?" Dad exclaims.

"Yes, Emily would have gone with me but she was with the Cullen's. I just needed to get away," Bella lies.

"To Italy. If you needed to get away you could of gone to your mothers. I'm not going to pry you for answers Bella, but you are receiving a punishment for this," he tells her firmly.

"That's fine I deserve it, I put you and Emily through hell and back and then I disappear to Italy for two days and then come home and expect everyone to act like nothing happened, I'm sorry," Bella apologises to us.

"I accept your apology but your grounded, for at least a month or two," he states to her.
She agrees and we go on upstairs to our rooms.

I unpack all my stuff and realise that I left my journal on the side in the Cullen's residence. I grab my phone and call Jasper, hoping that he will bring it over to me.

"Hey," I say to him.

"Hey, are you alright Darlin?" He asks me. I blush slightly when he called me Darlin and smiled widely to myself.

"Yeah I am, I just called to ask if you could bring me my journal that I left on the table," I say.

"Sure Darlin, I will be around in a few minutes, leave your window open," he replies. With that the phone went dead.

I smile to myself and place my phone on my bedside table and move over to my window. I open it and turn towards my bed.

A few minutes later I felt a light wind behind me and I turned to see Jasper stood in my room. I walked up to him and saw that he was holding my journal, smiling.

"You wrote in it?" He asks me.

"Yes, I did, you didn't read it did you?" I ask him.

"No, I didn't, but I'm glad that you liked it," he replies.

I smile at him. He hands me my journal and I place it on my dressing table close by.

I then turned around to look at him.

"You know as much as I hate you for leaving me, I am glad that you are here," I say to him, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Darlin," he replies with his southern accent slipping through.

I felt my cheeks heat up as he moved closer to my face. I felt his hand move towards my cheek. He held it there and caressed it gently, staring me in the eyes. He slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes, leaning into his touch. I could feel his nose touch mine, teasing me slightly.
I couldn't take it any longer. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. He instantly kissed back and I felt his hands move to my waist. My arms instinctively snaked there way around his neck.

The kiss began to get a little heated and we fell back onto my bed. He pinned my arms on the bed and started kissing my neck. He continued to kiss my neck until I let out a small moan.

We broke apart from the kiss. I laid there with him hovering over me. He looked at me shocked, but it soon turned into a smirk when he saw my face. I was so embarrassed, I could feel my face turning red due to the embarrassment.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Jasper's PoV

I tense up slightly as the scent of her blood hit me. I let her go and move away slightly. She sits up and looks at me. I knew my eyes were turning black. Afraid I was gonna hurt her I turned away towards the window.

"Jasper," she whispers gently. I was about to jump out of the window but stopped when I heard her angelic voice.

"I'm sorry Jazz, I forgot that you still aren't used to my blood," she apologises. I froze not knowing what to do.

"Please don't leave," I hear her voice crack slightly. She was so scared and upset.

I turn around and see that she is no longer embarrassed. Instead she looks guilty, like it was her fault that I always lose control around her but it isn't.

"Emily, please don't feel guilty it's not your fault that I struggle to keep control. I haven't been on the vegetarian diet as long as the others," I tell her, "also I've been away from you for so long, I forgot how good your scent is."

"I know, I know," she replies.

I smile at her and we lay down on her bed and she cuddled up to me and lays her head on my chest.

"Looks like we should keep the make out sessions on a low, I don't want you biting me anytime soon," she jokes. I chuckle in response.

I then listen to her heartbeat as she falls into a deep sleep. I watch her as she slept. I found it fascinating since it was a human trait taken from me when I turned.

xxemsy2510xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

200K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
465K 11.5K 66
Melody and Bella are best friends, they have known each other since they were three years old. They have grown up being next door neighbours since th...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
129K 4.1K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...