Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

10.3K 216 6
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV
I laid on my bed staring up at the white ceiling reminiscing over how epic the past summer had been. Spending nearly every minute with my boyfriend, healing from my unfortunate accident that I suffered from when saving my sister from James. Speaking of James, the Cullen's successfully removed him from the planet, burning his remains in the Ballet Studio.

I'll admit, I did even spend a few evenings bonding with my father, in an attempt to fix the damage Bella and I had inflicted upon him when we abruptly decided that we needed to leave Forks and return home. Even though it was a cover up story, I didn't realise how much I had really hurt his feelings, so I made sure to what ever I could to make our relationship stronger.

I smile to myself, as I sit up and make my way over to the window, drawing the curtains back to let the dull light flash inside.

"Happy Birthday," I whisper to myself smiling softly.

Grinning, my mind wonders to Bella.

"Bella," I call out, "Can you believe it's our birthday in a week?"

She sighs loudly.

"We're officially going to be adults!" I exclaim, ruffling her dark brown hair.

She pulls a foul glare, "I'm not in the mood."

I sigh, "Bella, you've never been like this before. Don't you remember when mum took us Skiing for our birthday one year."

She offers a small smile, "I do, and it was fun. But this year it's different."

"Different how?" I ask, confused.

"I'm going to be one year older than Edward," she states in a monotone voice.

"And that's a problem, because.....?"

"He's a vampire, who will never change physically. He's so reluctant to change me that I'm worried that I'll forever be ageing while he stays youthful and beautiful," she explains sadly.

I frown, reaching out rubbing my hand affectionately on her shoulder, "Bella this isn't something you should be worrying about. Age is just a number, it means nothing really, especially when you think about all the things you can do being with Edward."

She sighs deeply, turning away from me burying her head into some maths book.

I turn around and pick up my wrapped gift for my amazing sister, carefully trying not to tear the neatly placed paper covering it.

I walk over to the adjoining door and open it, allowing me into Bella's room. I enter silently, approaching her cautiously as she seems to be having a nightmare.

"Bella," I whisper gently, "Wake up. Wake up, Bella."

I reach over and shake her slightly, causing her to bolt up quickly hitting my forehead hard.

"Ahhhh Bella," I shout whisper, bringing my hand up to my head, "geez, that really hurt."

"Sorry," she mutters, sheepishly rubbing her head too.

I sigh, climbing into her bed, "Are you okay? You're not ill are you?"

I lean in placing my hand on her forehead checking for a temperature.

She flicks my hand away, "I'm fine."

I roll my eyes, "Do you want to talk about it?"

She shrugs, "It was a little confusing but I was in a meadow of sorts and I thought that I could see gran on the other side. Edward emerged from the forest, his skin dazzling under the sun."

I listen intently.

"It wasn't until I reached her that I realised that it wasn't gran at all, it was me. Me when I'm all old and grey," she explains, "it made me realise that I'm going to grow so quickly if he doesn't change me. I'm worried that by that time Edward won't want me."

"Oh, Bella," I say, taking her hand gently, "Edward would never leave you because of that. He loves you way too much."

She throws me a small smile.

"Now, today is our birthday, okay," I whisper, "so I want you to forget all about this and deal with it tomorrow."

She nods slowly.

I then hand her my present, "Happy Birthday, Bella."

She hands me mine, "Happy Birthday, Emily."

I then take her gift and slowly unwrap it to find a bracelet with a simple design, the words 'Forever and Always' engraved in intricate handwriting.

I smile widely and slide it over my wrist, admiring it straight away.

"I love it," I hug, "Thank you."

Bella smiles, as she starts pulling her gift apart, to reveal a heart shaped necklace.

"Open it," I instruct.

Her hands fumble with the lock, as she tries to open it. Eventually clicking it open.

She gasps loudly, "is that?"

I nod, "You and I."

She smiles, tugging the metallic piece around her neck, "I'm going to wear this all the time."

I blink in happiness as Bella continues to stare at the gift in awe.

A knock on Bella's door, brought us back to reality. Dad's head appearing around the side.

"Happy Birthday, Girls!" He exclaims, walking into the room.

I smile standing up and hugging Dad tightly, as he hands me my gift.

"I thought we agreed no presents," Bella says.

I scoff, "You did, I didn't."

I fall back onto Bella's bed, opening my gift. Inside was a brand new sketchbook from Dad and photo album paired with a new purple digital camera.

Dad shrugs at Bella, "Well the one from me isn't wrapped, so it doesn't count."

He hands her an identical camera but in pink.

She smiles, "That's actually great, thanks Dad."

"Yeah thanks for the presents Dad," I gush, "I love them."

He nods, "I got this present from your mum, we coordinated, hence why Emily has a photo album and camera," he pauses briefly, "well she coordinated me."

I chuckle as Bella opens her present from Mum to find a photo album like mine.

"It's for your senior year girls, so you can put your photos in."

His eyes widen a little, "Senior year!"

I sigh, "I know it's crazy, isn't it Dad?"

He grins, "How did you both get old so fast."

Bella tenses at this, as I roll my eyes.

"Can't reveal any secrets, sorry Dad," I joke.

He smiles.

"We didn't, it's not that old," Bella adamantly expresses.

Dad laughs, "Well I don't know, Is that a grey hair?"

Bella's eyes widen in disbelief as she frantically moves in front of the mirror, "No! No way!"

She checks her head, and turns to Dad glaring when she notes that there are no grey hairs amongst her brunette locks.

"Happy birthday," he says, walking away, closing Bella's door behind him.

I chuckle loudly, getting up from her bed and retreating back into the safety of my bedroom.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 778 25
Fiona Margaret Swan is Bella's twin sister. When Renee and Charlie got divorced she stayed behind with her father and lived a happy life in Forks. Sh...
201K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
898K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
2.7M 99.7K 51
𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 & 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 | ❝You want to eat everyone you see and I don't want to eat at all. Sounds to me like we'd be great friends.❞ In which an anore...