Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

Par emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... Plus

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

11.9K 283 38
Par emsy2510

Emily PoV

"I've had to fight our kind before, they're not easy to kill," Jasper explains, as we enter the garage.

He holds my hand tightly as he keeps me close to him.

"But not impossible," Emmett replies, "We'll tear him apart and burn him to pieces."

I cringe at this, I mean ripping someone apart. That's awful.

"I hadn't realised the thought of killing another creature, especially a sadistic one like James," Carlisle says.

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rose then asks, stopping what she was doing.

I glance at her, a small smile on my face. She knew I was grateful for what she was doing, but obviously she doesn't want to help Bella.

Edward ignores her, "Jasper and I will take Bella and Emily, we'll run them south away from the tracker."

"No Edward, James knows that you and Jasper won't leave Bella or Emily," Carlisle replies to Edward.

"I'll go with Bella and Emily," Alice says, "Caleb and I will drive them south."

I sigh knowing that I'll be separated from Jasper.

"I'll be okay," I whisper.

He frowns as I turn to leave.

I suddenly feel a hand on my wrist, twirling me back around and into Jasper's embrace. He crashes his lips to mine, holding my waist. I snake my arms around his neck, kissing back softly, letting the insane fireworks fly between us. I got so drawn into the kiss that I only just realise that Jasper's family was stood watching us.

I pull away, placing my hand on Jasper's cheek, tracing are scar on his neck.

"Jasper," I murmur, "You have to let me go."

He sighs, releasing his grip on my waist, allowing me to jump into the car behind me. I take a quick seat next to Bella, glancing back at Jasper a smile on my face. Along with a deep blush, from him kissing me. I mean I never thought it would be like that, when kissing him. My heart felt like it would explode from the sudden affection I feel for him. That may have been our first kiss but to Jasper it seems as though he wanted to make sure it wouldn't be our last.

"Rosalie, Esme could you put these on so that the tracker will pick up on Bella and Emily's scent," I hear Edward ask politely.

"Why, what's Bella to me, I don't mind helping Emily," Rose scoffs.

Carlisle sighs, "Rosalie, Bella is with Edward now, just like Emily is with Jasper, they are part of this family now and we protect our family."

I groan at how childish Rose is being, "Rose just out the coat on. My sister and I are worth saving."

I could sense that she was rolling her eyes at me, and listening to me, shrugging  the coat on.

I stare out of the window, as Alice pulls away offering me a small smile.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

"Hey mum it's me again, you must have let your phone die again or something, Emily and I are not in forks but everything is okay and I'll explain it later," Bella says, ringing mum.

I shake my head at her attempts, before I turn to stare out of the window thinking about Jasper.
I felt tears well up in my eyes as my heart hurt so much, longing to see Jasper again. I felt numb without him by my side, he was the one person who could make me truly feel alive.
A tear falls down my cheek as I turn back into the car. I notice Alice glance at me. She give me a small smile.

"It's gonna be okay Emily, you'll see Jasper soon," she says, in an attempt to sooth me.

I nod gently and try to fall asleep.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I woke up in a bed, I sit up confused as to where I was. I rub my eyes, removing the dried tears before swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

I enter the other room and spot Bella and Caleb sat on the sofa, waiting for Alice.

"Hello sleepyhead," Bella greets.

"How long have I been out for?" I ask, plopping down next to her.m

"Several hours," Caleb answers, "are you feeling any better?"

"To be honest, not really," I answer, scanning he room for any sign of Alice.

Caleb notices, " The tracker changed course and is on his way here, so Alice went to go check us out while Bella and I waited for you to wake up."

I nod as Alice walks in through the door.

"Let's go," she whispers, "we need to get to the airport."

I nod and grab my bag, following her down to the lobby. Bella decided at the last minute that she needed to use the toilet, causing me to roll my eyes.

I stood with Caleb and Alice, before I began to worry as she had not returned.

Alice places her hand on my shoulder, "Maybe she's gone to greet Edward at the airport without us."

I shake my head, "I hope so."

Alice then pulls me outside so we could get to the airport as quickly as possible.

When we get there the others are making there way through the crowd, arriving from their flight.

I frown not seeing Bella here.

I stuff my hands onto my pocket nervously, as I saw Edward glance over at me. My hand brushes over a paper of some kind, I pull it out, glancing over to Alice and Caleb.

"Did you put this in my pocket?" I ask them as I start to slowly unfold it.

Caleb shakes his head, causing my face to turn into one of horror.

"Bella," I mutter.

I quickly scan read the note.

Dear Emily,
I have never given much thought to how I would die but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death but they also brought me to Edward, the same way that your decisions brought you to Jasper. You know where to find me, you always find me no matter what, just think carefully. Hurry
All my love,
Bella x

My eyes widen, as I stand there feeling completely useless, "No, no, no."

Everyone's eyes fall onto me.

"What is it Emily?" Edward says frantically noting that Bella isn't here.

"I---she told me to think, think about what, where could she have gone, no, that's not it," I mutter to myself.

"Emily, love what's wrong?" Jasper asks me.

I look at him and shake my head.

"Emily-" Carlisle starts.

"Wait, where are we?" I ask cutting Carlisle off.

The others looked at me confused.

"Emily, are you sure your oka-"

"JUST TELL ME WHERE WE ARE!" I exclaim, surprising them with my outburst.

"Phoenix," Alice answered.

"The ballet studio," I mutter looking at Edward, "that's where she's gone."

"What do you mean, what does the letter say?" Edward asks.

I hand the letter over to Edward, who reads it quickly, before throwing it onto the floor.

I bend down and pick it up, instantly noting that Edward had gone, gone to save my sister.

"We need to go," I say, causing them to nod softly.

Jasper pulls me onto his back and speeds me over to the Ballet Studio.

When we get there I see Bella covered in blood.

Her blood.

The room echoed loudly with the screams of my sister.

I stared in horror, frozen to my spot, while Emmett, Caleb and Alice rip James apart.

I sense Jasper beside me, he breathed in before catching his breathe.

He turns to me, his black eyes glazed over with hunger.

I back up slightly, whispering his name, "Jasper."

Everyone stops, Edward moved with Bella in his arms, obviously taking her to the hospital.

I tense as Jasper gazes at me, a king of expression I had never seen before.

"Jasper," Alice says, "you won't hurt her."

But Alice's voice didn't seem to calm him down, instead he pushed me up against on of the mirrors.

I felt my head slam against the glass, causing it to shatter around us. I shivered with fear as I stared at him in complete and utter shock.

I could feel the blood trickle down the back of my head, as Jasper froze, his iron tight grip tightening on my arm.

I shake my head in fear, as I used my built up emotions and push him away from me. He flies into another mirror, causing to shatter around him.

He stands up unscathed, a guilty expression covering his features. I place my hand up to my hand, binging back up to my face seeing the night red crimson pool in my palm.

I could feel my body fall forward, my eyesight becoming blurry and my head all dizzy and disoriented. I could feel someone catch my in the arms as I fall into the darkness.

Jasper's PoV

I stare in horror at my recent actions, watching as the girl I love is dying from blood loss. I shake my head guilt ripping through me as I listen out for her heartbeat.

I slowly edge towards her, everyone's eyes trained on my every move.

"I won't hurt her," I whisper, showing them that my eyes were no longer black.

Carlisle nods and I race over to Emily, holding her to my chest tightly, picking her up gently and speeding to the hospital, Carlisle right behind me.

I stand next to her bedside, listening to the heart monitor.

I stroke her cheek, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

xxemsy2510xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
315K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
25.9K 746 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
65.6K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...