Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

12.6K 277 47
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

"So what he's coming after me now?" Bella asks highly confused, not to mention beyond scared.

Edward ignores her, as he drives through the forest at high speed.

Jasper sighs, "James is a tracker, which means the hunt is his obsession," half answering her question.

Edward growls gripping the steering wheel tightly, "I read his mind and my reaction on the field set him off."

"I think my reaction caused him to react like he did too," Jasper admits.

"I just made it his most exciting game and he is never gonna stop," Edward says angrily, hitting his hand on the wheel.

"Why did he only catch Bella's scent?" I ask, speaking up slightly confused.

"You're wearing Rosalie's clothes, they helped mask your scent," Jasper answers, "I'm surprised it worked."

"When I read his mind, he wasn't aware of Emily, he only caught Bella's scent," Edward says, looking back at Bella and I briefly.

"What do we do?" Bella asks, fear evident in her voice.

"We have to kill him, rip him apart and burn him to pieces," Jasper says, sending Bella and I a wave of calmness,to stop us from worrying.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Away from Forks, we'll get a ferry to Vancouver-" Edward starts but is soon cut of by Bella.

"I have to go home, we have to go home now," she shouts, pointing at me.

"You can't go home," Edward says, "he's gonna trace your scent there, it's the first place he will look."

"He might pick up Emily's scent by that point, putting her in danger too," Jasper says, looking at me with guilt written all over his face.

"But our Dad is there," Bella begins, tears falling down her face.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER," Edwards cuts Bella off.

"Yes! It does! He could get killed because of us," Bella yells at Edward.

They stop bickering a few minutes later, glancing over at me.

"What?" I ask.

"We need to go back home to make sure James doesn't attack dad. We have to get him to follows us instead....but.....if we go back, Emily, the tracker....he'll catch your scent," Bella explains.

I sigh, conflicted, "I would do anything for family."

Bella smiles.

"What are we going to do?" I whisper, ignoring the hard look Jasper was giving me.

"If we are going back to your house, we are going to need a plan to lead the tracker away," Jasper says gritting his teeth.

I shrug, "Well the easiest way I can think of is if we got our dad to believe that you broke our hearts. We could then convince him to let us go back home to Phoenix."

I was met with unsure glances.

Bella nods, "That actually sounds like a good idea. Although I don't particularly like the idea of fighting with Edward."

"We're only pretending," Edward says.

I shrug, "Yeah....but it's still gonna hurt."

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Edward pulls up outside the house, and Bella instantly jumps out.

"Edward leave me alone!" Bella yells loudly, as she slams the door loudly.

"Bella," I call out, but she ignores me, pulling open the front door.

"Bella don't do this," Edwards says.

I whip around and glare at Jasper, "I can't do this anymore!"

He shakes his head, reaching out of my hand.

I pull away abruptly, "No! Edward just broke my sisters heart. You're just going to do the same to me!"

I then shove past Edward and walk into the house next to my sister.

I run upstairs, feeling tears fall down my face. For some reason it really hurt me to be so mean to Jasper, like my heart just couldn't take it.

I slam my bedroom door shut as I hear Bella and Dad arguing with each other.

I look up and see Jasper stood there, holding my packed bag.

"He'll get over it Emily," Jasper says moving closer to me.

I shake my head, "it's gonna hurt him so much."

Jasper takes me in his arms, pulling me into a loving hug.

"I'm sorry for what I said, I know it hurt you," I whisper into his ear.

He gently kisses my cheek, nodding softly.

I then hear a knock at my door.

"Emily, are you okay?" Dad asks.

I sigh, taking my bag from Jasper, as I walk over to the door. I swiftly open it revealing my sad expression to my father.

"You can't leave," he whispers, glancing down at my bag.

"I have to," I mutter, "I can't stay here after hurting Jasper like that."

"We're gonna drive home, " Bella explains as she tugs me downstairs.

Dad shakes his head abruptly, "neither of you are driving home right now. You can not sleep on it and if you still feel the same, I promise to take you to the airport in the morning."

I offer a small smile, shaking my head.

"No we want to drive, it will give us more time to think," Bella informs him.

I nod, "if we get really tired we will pull into a motel or swap who drives, I promise."

"Look Bells, Em I know I'm not that much fun to be around but I can change that, we can do more stuff together," dad replies, his eyes threatening to spill with a rainfall of tears.

I frown as I knew that he really didn't want us to leave, but Bella and I had no choice, not if we wanted to protect him.

"Like what?" Bella says coldly, "Like watch baseball on the flat screen, eat at the diner every night, steak and cobbler, that's you dad not us."

She then pushes past him opening the front door.

"Girls c'mon I just got you both back."

"Yeah and you know what, if I don't get out now, I'm just gonna be stuck here just like mum," Bella says before walking out the front door.

I turn to dad.

"I'm so sorry Dad," I whisper, pulling him into a tight hug, "you don't worry, We'll be okay."

I then make my way out of the house, slamming the door loudly behind me.

I see Bella already in the truck and quickly rush over to get in, we then drive away from the house knowing that the tracker would be following us now.

I could tell that I was crying, I never wanted to hurt Charlie's feelings, not after everything. But sometimes there are things in life that you have to do, that are just so unfair.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

We were driving towards the Cullen household, when I hear a bang against the truck door.

I jump in my seat, as I notice Edward clung to the side. He tells Bella to move over, she does and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Your father's going to forgive you both," Edward comments, glancing at our distraught faces.

"No he won't," I state, my eyes blurry from all the tears.

"You should have seen his face," Bella replies, "I told him the same thing my mum told him when she was leaving."

"It was the only way he would let you go," Edward says gently, "just don't worry about him now, he is safe, the tracker is following us now."

I frown again, by protecting our Dad we've managed to put ourselves into danger.

"Alice and Jasper are in the car behind us," Edwards informs us, looking at me mostly.

My lips twitch up into a small smile, knowing that Jasper was close by.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I stumble out of the truck, causing Jasper to catch me in his arms. He wraps his arm around my waist, picking up my bag, directing me over to the house.

We walk inside and Jasper instantly growls, when he spots Carlisle talking to Laurent.

"Wait!" Carlisle says putting his hands up in front of Edward and Jasper, "he came to warn us, about James."

"This isn't my fight and I've grown tired of his games but he's got unparalleled senses and is absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years. And the woman Victoria, don't underestimate her," Laurent says to us, while we just stare at him taking in the information.

He then gracefully walks out of the house, speeding into the night

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
340K 7.6K 29
Emmett and Jasper along with Edward haven't found their mate. Jasper and Emmett heard of a share mate and knew that if him and Jasper had a shared ma...
589K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
91.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...