Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

12.5K 287 15
By emsy2510

Edward's (PoV)

"Stop!" Alice shouts worried, causing me to look at her thoughts. I frown as I see her most recent vision.

Three figures walk through the forest. A man with dark skin, another man with pale white skin, along with a women with fiery red hair.

They were walking towards the Cullen's baseball pitch. The dark skinned man was holding the ball that Rosalie hit into the forest.

They were moving very quickly and they all had bright red eyes.

I blink rapidly, racing over to Bella and Emily, instantly standing in a protective stance, I glance over at Jasper, who nods and holds Emily tightly to his chest.

I turn to Bella,"Put your hair down," hoping that it masks her scent.

Rose walks past grimacing, "Like that will help I can smell her from here."

Jasper's PoV

"Stop!" Alice exclaims loudly, her eyes reaching mine. A sad expression plastered on her face. I frown when I sense a feeling of concern and guilt amongst them. I quickly piece together what was happening, especially when I see Edward standing in a protective stance in front of Bella and My Emily.

I instantly rush over and bring Emily into a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry," I mutter to her repeatedly.

I glance into her eyes, watching as the fear flashes through them, telling me that she was genuinely scared.

I panic a little, unsure of what to do, when I feel Rose's hand on my shoulder.

Rose's PoV

I sensed Jasper panicking in, I knew he wasn't sure how to mask her scent, so I decide to share my theory.

"Jasper," I call out, placing my hand on his shoulder gently.

He turns to me anger in his face.

"I think I know a way to help mask her scent," I whisper, receiving a questioning glance in response.

I let go off his shoulder, turning to Emily.

"Do you trust me, Jasper?"

He nods immediately.

I then stand in front of Emily, "Take off your hat, scarf and jacket."

She nods and does so, handing them to me. I then hand here mine, quickly putting her stuff on, letting my non-human scent wash over them,

I watch as she pulls on the jacket, wrapping the scarf around her neck. Jasper reaches down and grabs the hat, placing it onto her head softly, kissing her temple in the process.

I smile and turn to Edward, grimacing at Bella.

"Put your hair down," Edward mutters.

I scoff, "like that will help, I can smell her from here."

Emily's PoV

I stand there frozen into Jasper's side, his arm wrapped around my waist tightly. I had a feeling I would have a small bruise there later, but that's not I was worried about at the moment. Instead I was highly confused as to why everyone was suddenly acting all protective towards Bella and I.

My thoughts were answered when I saw three figures emerge through the tree line.

Fear hit me when I notice that they had bright red eyes, causing my to look up at Jasper  who grips me closer to him in response. I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me, but I was still worried. I mean these vampires drank human blood and well, what was I, I'm so ordinarily human.

As the vampires approach us, I managed to interpret what they looked like. One had dark skin, and long dreadlocks covering his face. I catch his red eyes and see him smirk at me. I shudder a little, before noticing that he was holding the ball that Rose had hit into the forest.

Next to him a pale young man, his hair was very dark pulled back into a little ponytail. He eyes looked exceedingly menacing, compared to the fiery red headed women stood close to him. Her piercing red eyes staring directly at me, analysing me.

"I believe this belongs to you," the dark skinned man says, throwing the ball at Carlisle, who catches it in seconds, although it was a complete blur to me.

"Thank you," Carlisle replies.

"I'm Laurent, and this is James," Laurent says pointing at the pale man and then the red head, " and Victoria."

"I'm Carlisle and this is the rest of my family," Carlisle says, pointing to all of us, including Bella and I.

"Hello," Laurent says, waving slightly.

No one moved an inch.

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess to us," Carlisle explains.

"Our apologies, we did not know that the territory had been claimed," Laurent replies.

"Yes, well we maintain a permanent residence nearby," Carlisle retorts.

Tension around us began to rise, no doubt everyone could feel it.

"Really," Laurent comments surprised, "well we won't be a problem anymore, we were just passing through."

"The humans were tracking us but we lead them east,so you should be safe now," Victoria chips in, smiling at us all.

"Excellent," Carlisle replies.

It all goes silent for a few moments.

"So could you use three more players," Laurent asks, trying to lift the mood.

I notice everyone tense up at his comment.

"Sure," Carlisle answers, "a few of us were leaving, you can take their place."

Laurent nods. Emmett throws the ball at them, indicating that they are starting with fielding. Victoria catches it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball," she says.

"Oh well I think we can handle that," Caleb says, glancing at her.

We all begin to make our way to our positions, but as we move away the wind catches Bella and I's hair.

I watch in horror as James takes a deep breath, looking directly at Bella

"You brought a snack," James hisses, advancing on Bella.

Within seconds, Bella and I are thrown behind the Cullen's, who stood protectively in front of us.

I quickly stand in front of Bella, playing along with the fact that I'm a vampire, since James only seemed to catch Bella's scent, and not mine.

It was a better option to try and keep it that way.

"A human?" Laurent asks in shock.

"The girl is with us," Carlisle says calmly, "I think it best that you leave."

"I can see the game is over, we will go now," Laurent says, moving away from us.

I notice James still starting at Bella, his eyes thirsty.

"James!" Laurent exclaims.

James reluctantly moves away, Victoria snaps her mouth shut growling. She then wraps her arm around James and speeds off into the forest.

The Cullen's relax slightly and Carlisle turns to both Edward and Jasper, "get Bella and Emily out of here, take them to the house."

The both nod before speeding over to us and forcing us into the car.

Bella and I sat in the back of the Jeep. I took Bella's hand, squeezing it gently.

"It's going to be okay," I say to her, trying to sooth her.

I then look out of the window and the green blurs of the forest passing by us.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
202K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
465K 11.5K 66
Melody and Bella are best friends, they have known each other since they were three years old. They have grown up being next door neighbours since th...
1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...