Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

14.1K 356 56
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

I sat in the kitchen of the Cullen's house, watching as they made Bella and I Italiano.

I abruptly stand up and make my way over towards a bathroom.

"Yo Swan, where you going?" Emmett shouts loudly at me as I walk away.

"Bathroom," I reply back just as loud, giggling to myself.

I could tell the others were shaking their heads but Emmett was probably smirking.

On my way back I bumped into Bella and Edward as they walked up the stairs.

"Hey guys," I greet, "you alright Bells?"

She shrugs, nervously, "Yeah I'm fine, you?"

"I'm hungry but I'm good," I say, rushing back into the kitchen, taking a swift seat at the table in the corner.

"Ooh, get a whiff of that," Rosalie says, as I hear Bella stumble outside of the room.

I just roll my eyes as a response.

She continues rubbing her hands together, "Here comes the human."

Bella and Edward then enter the kitchen holding hands tightly. Esme walks up Bella to greet her.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you and Emily," Esme says happily.

Bella throws her a confused face.

"Bella this is Esme my mother for all intensive purposes," Edward explains.

"Bonjourno," Bella says to Esme, smiling warmly.

"Motto benne," she replies with a huge grin.

"You've given us the excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle says joining his wife.

I frown at this statement, "what about me?" I mutter under my breathe, knowing that they all heard me.

"I hope your hungry?" Esme asks Bella in a motherly fashion.

Edward shakes his head, "She already ate."

Suddenly a crash echoes through the room, causing me to jump. I carefully turn to Rose, noticing that she had just smashed a glass bowl full of lettuce. I frown again since I was planning on eating that.

"Perfect," Rose scowls.

Bella shivers slightly under Rose's glare, "Yeah it's just I know you guys don't eat."

Everyone stops cooking and moves towards Bella and Edward.

Esme smiles warmly, "of course. It's very considerate of you."

Edward then whispers into Bella's ear, "Just ignore Rosalie, I do."

Rose scoffs loudly, "Yeah let's just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us," referring to the situation of Bella and I being human.

"I would never tell anybody anything,"Bella states, as her eyes widen.

"She knows that," Carlisle replies softly.

"Yeah well the problem is that you two have gone public now, so," Emmett says, before Rosalie cuts in.

"No, she should know, the entire family will be implicated if this ends badly," she says to Bella.

"Badly as in I would become the meal," Bella says looking uncomfortable as well as unsure.

Everyone laughs at this except Rosalie, but I did see her smile.

I grin at Bella, "Really Bells," rolling my eyes at her.

She just glares at me.

Then I hear Alice speak, "Hi Bella."

She skips over, holding a small bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"I'm Alice," she states as she walks right up to Bella and gives her a hug, before moving back, "Oh you do smell good."

Edward looks at her throwing the 'what the hell' face, "Alice, what are you-"

"It's okay, Bella and I are going to be great friends," Alice cuts Edward off.

"Hello Bella," Caleb says awkwardly, next to Jasper.

Everyone then stands in silence looking at Jasper, until Carlisle speaks up.
"Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian, it's a little difficult for him."

Bells flickers her eyes over to me, causing me to sigh.

Jasper notices and steps forward slightly, hovering close to me, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Alice then calms him slightly by saying, "it's okay Jasper, you won't hurt them."

I frown at this, was he worried he'd hurt me.

Edward follows the expressions around the room and instantly starts leading Bella out of the room, "Alright, I'm gonna take her on a tour of the rest of the house."

"Well, I'll see you soon," Alice says to Bella, hope evident in her voice.

"Okay," Bella replies before looking at me, "By Em."

"By Bells, have fun," I say winking at her.

She just glares at me again, before disappearing out of the room.

After they leave Carlisle speaks up and says, "I think that went well."

I shrug, glancing over at Jasper. I then confidently stand up and walk up to Jasper, the rest of the family tensing a little.

"You wanna, go for a walk," I suggest, "it's going to be a little while before my food is ready."

He gives me a confused glance, but nods all the same.

I smile, gently reaching out for his hand, I take it carefully, watching his eyes, as they show fear. I then pull him downstairs and out into the forest.

"Why did you want to go for a walk?" He asks, as we follow a nearby trail.

"I told you, I was bored."

He shakes his head, "But why with me?"

I stop for a second, "....because I like you, probably more than I should."

His eyes flicker to mine analysing them.

"I'm a monster," he mutters.

"To some people, I suppose you are," I say, taking a seat at the base on a tree.

He cautiously takes a seat next to me, "But you don't think so."

I shake my head, "You may have had a different upbringing Jasper, but that doesn't make you a monster. To me it's like you more afraid of yourself than you are of me."

He gives me a confused look, "why would I be afraid of you?"

I grin, "because of how I make you feel."

He sighs.

"You do feel something for me, right?" I ask nervously.

He nods.

"Esme mentioned that you have been alone for a long time...."

"Yes, I have," he admits, "I've been alone for longer than Edward has. Neither of us had found our mates, not until now. We both had to sit back and watch the others live happily in each others company. I longed for the chance at that kind of love but it never happened to me."

I reach out for his hand again, "I know that I'm your mate, Jasper."

He gives me a small smile.

"I also know that you are struggling with how you feel," I say, gripping his hand tightly.

He gazes at me for a few moments.

"But I won't force myself upon you," I explain, "I don't want to make you feel even more uncomfortable."

"You really are beautiful," he mutters, reaching out for my face. He strokes it softly, before tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

I blush a little, pulling away from Jasper expecting him to tense up. Surprisingly he doesn't pull away, instead he takes a deep breathe, obviously breathing in my scent. Pulling me close to him.

I smile, leaning into the coldness of his chest.

"Would you go on a date with me?" Jasper asks.

I smile at his sudden change in emotions, "Depends what are you planning?"

"Well....I was wondering if you wanted to join me, and my family, for a game of Baseball..."

He sounded extremely nervous, as I pull away from him, looking up into his eyes.

"I would love to," I respond, glancing at his lips.

He could see me, hesitating. And I could see him, fighting the desire to kill me that he had embedded inside.

I smile, leaning and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. I thought it would be best not to test his limits, until he's ready.

He smiles at me lovingly.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.1K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...
200K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
512K 9.8K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...