Our Forever |J. Hale & E. Swa...

By emsy2510

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when... More

Disclaimer
Emily Swan
Act One | Twilight
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Act Two | New Moon
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Act Three | Eclipse
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Act Four | Breaking Dawn
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

16K 384 93
By emsy2510

Emily's PoV

I blink my eyes open gently, feeling the light flood in through the window. I sit up and suddenly realise where I was. Panic flows through me as I quickly stand up, looking around for Jasper. Confused I noticed a small note by the side of the room, I slowly walk over to it and read it carefully.

Emily,

We have all gone hunting. We'll be back soon.

Jasper X

P. S. Alice has left you some stuff on the sofa. She says you'll need it.

I feel my lips twitch at the note, feeling a whoosh of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

I gently look over to the sofa and spot a pile of clothes, a message saying that I need to wear them today. I scoop them up with my left hand, grabbing my hair brush with my right. I then enter Jasper's bathroom and quickly get dressed, making sure my swimming costume was on underneath. I carefully run my brush through my knotted hair, leaving it down.

I place it down on the black marbled surface, glancing up in the mirror, insecurely checking my features. For some reason I was worried about how I looked, it was weird for me since I never really cared before I met the Cullen's. To be more accurate I didn't care much for my appearance before I met Jasper. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable to be around him looking like I do. I mean how can I compare to him or any girls, I suppose I was a little envious of Rose since she looked like a Goddess.

Sighing I shake away these unhelpful thoughts and walk out towards Jasper's balcony. I step outside letting the sun hit my body, the warmth distracting me, letting me smile widely as I scanned the beautiful green scenery. I spot the others returning from their hunt as they emerge through the tree line into their backyard.

Smiling I grin to myself, turning on my foot and heading off downstairs. I enter the living room as they all pile inside.

"Good morning," I greet warmly.

Rose smiles at me, walking over hugging me.

"Did you enjoy your...um....breakfast?" I ask, a hint of awkwardness evident.

Emmett laughs, as Caleb smiles respectively.

Alice nods, "we did, thank you."

"So what are we doing today?" I ask intrigued.

Alice's eyes light up, "we'll be hiking in the forest, before taking a little swim."

I stare at her in horror.

Emmett sees my face and laughs again, "what's wrong Swan, don't want to get wet?"

I roll my eyes at him, "it's not that, but, walking really, I mean the last time I went hiking was with Bella and well......you get the idea."

"I won't let anything happen to you," Jasper says, catching my eyes briefly, before I look down with a flushed face.

He holds his breathe a little, before smiling at my response.

Alice skips up to me, "Let's go."

She loops her arm with mine and drags me outside.

"Shouldn't I take a jacket, or something?" I ask, since I'm just in a t-shirt and jeans.

"You can wear this," I hear Jasper whisper, holding up a grey hoody.

I smile grateful, taking it from him. I put it on and frown slightly, noticing how big it was. I roll up the sleeves to make sure it fit better. I then smile at Alice and she pulls me off outside, Rose at my side too, smiling widely at me.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

After what felt like hours we finally arrived at this extraordinary spot, deep within the forest. Smiling, I walk forward dipping my hand in the water, surprised at the sudden warmth.

I turn to them, shock filling my face, "This place is beautiful."

Alice grins, as she slips of her shoes, popping them to the side along with her clothes. She turns to me in a black bikini, gesturing for me to do the same.

I glance at the others and see that they are already in the water, having a splash war.

I bit my lip extremely hesitant. Alice's warmth encouragement, managed to help me build up enough confidence. I slowly took off my jeans and my sneakers, leaving my top on. Alice frowns at me, causing me to sigh, as I pull the fabric over my head. I then discard it next to my other clothes.

She then grins at me, handing me a hair tie, letting me pull my hair up into a messy bun.

I walk over to the edge, about to get in when I feel a slight push from behind me. I then fall forward into the water, my entire body going under. I gasp loudly as I break through the water, taking a deep breathe. I turn to whoever pushed me and saw Emmett laughing with water dripping from his hair. I glare at him, turning over to Rose, she smiles at me, as I flap my arms somewhat gracefully to keep me a float. I then swim over to her, gripping hold of the rocks, as we watched the boys mess around.

I wrap my hands around my waist, in an attempt to cover my dark blue costume, feeling rather self conscious.

I sensed Jasper looking at me, from a far. I look up and meet his eyes, getting absorbed into his bright topaz eyes. He offers a small smile before disappearing. Confused I turn to my left and see him right next to me. I furrow my eyebrows noticing that Alice and Rose had made their way over to Emmett and Caleb, leaving me alone with Jasper.

I smile at him, as he stands next to me. I suddenly felt a cold arm wrap it's way around my waist pulling me closer, I had a feeling it was Jasper and failed miserable in hiding my blush.

"You look beautiful," he whispers gently into my ear, causing me to flush even more as the warm feeling arose inside me again.

I smile, leaning into his cold embrace, letting our feelings take over for a few moments until he swam away, leaving me alone. A part of me gone, as it went away with him when he left.

Rose smiles at me, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes and splash her precious hair.

She glares at me, water dripping down her face, causing me to giggle in response.

xxemsy2510xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
755K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
129K 4.1K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...
586K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...