𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥

By p4rkrs

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 i write 4 you every 10 years <3 More

𝐡𝐞𝐲!
i; 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒
ii; 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
iii; 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋
iv; 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐔𝐏
vi; 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏
vii; 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥
viii; 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧
question

v; 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

5.3K 201 194
By p4rkrs

slumptacion(bottomstoke); in which Stokeley and Jahseh engage in sexual intercourse after Jahseh finds and reads his journal.

Jahseh sighed out loud, picking up the last thing in his room. He was cleaning up now because his roommate cleaned earlier. It was raining outside as well, so neither of them planned on leaving their dorm room until it stopped. Jahseh examined the object and realized it wasn't his. It was a notebook, so it must've been Stokeley's. Deciding to be a little nosy, he opened the book up and began reading the first page. It seemed like a few notes along with the dorms code number. It seemed pretty usual, until Jah got around to the fifth page.

He gasped aloud, reading the page. It was a detailed summary of a fantasy that Stokeley had apparently had about Jahseh. It told all about how he wanted to strip for the man and then be held down and brutally taken from behind. Jahseh would've been lying if he'd have said he wasn't a little turned on. Stokeley wasn't bad looking either. Though being the generous man he was, Jahseh felt like it'd be the best thing to let Stokeley live out his fantasy.

But Jahseh did hope Stokeley wasn't one of those people who said they wanted something but could never handle it in real life. Because after looking through some more pages, he saw that Stokeley seemed to be what he would call extremely lewd and kinky. The things he wrote were awfully hardcore. It amazed him, Stokeley didn't seem like the type of person to like the things he liked but in hindsight he shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.

Jahseh had to put the notebook down before he got an erection. The way Stokeley wrote everything seemed to be so raw and intense and Jahseh liked it. He left out of his room to return the notebook to Stokeley, since it was his still. Jahseh thought about asking about the notebook and for a moment he decided against it but he still asked. He walked inside of Stokeley's room and threw the book on the bed. "I see we have some things to talk about." Jahseh stated, nodding his head towards the book.

Stokeley's mouth hung open as he stared at Jahseh, fearful that he'd read the notebook. "I'm not mad, before you start whining about how sorry you are." Jahseh quickly added, knowing how Stokeley could get. Jahseh sat on his bed with his arms extended behind him to support his posture. "I just wanna know if you're being deadass about the things you want me to do to you." Jahseh questioned while placing his gaze on Stokeley, who was biting his nails in nervousness.

The older of the two nodded his head, obviously not wanting to speak anymore. "Cause I mean, I'm down." Jahseh shrugged his shoulders, pursing his lips together. Stokeley covered his face with his hands. He was caught completely off guard by Jahseh's sudden interest in him. "Nigga why you shy now? I read ya' journal and now you'on wan' talk to me." Jahseh laughed at him, wondering why he had such a sudden change in attitude after being confronted.

"Cause how I'm 'posed to respond?"

"Do you want me? That's all I wanna know. Because I'm down." Jahseh questioned bluntly, wanting to know more now than ever. "Yeah. If you down, I'm down." Stokeley shrugged his shoulders. After all, this was what he wanted. And he could no longer deny that.

Stokeley paused for a moment, if they were really going to do this it needed to be perfect. He needed to go to the store.

They left for the store and arrived home just as quickly. Jahseh immediately demanded that Stokeley take his clothes off, and take his clothes off he did. "Come here, baby." Jahseh spoke, pulling a roll of rope out of a bag. He'd dabbled in rope-play before but not enough to get extremely advanced. This was what Stokeley wanted thought so who was he to dismiss Stokeley's needs?

Jahseh pulled the rope around the boy and tied it, pulling it around his chest and back around his back.  He grabbed his hands and tied them behind his back as well. Stokeley stood completely helpless, only able to see and hear what Jahseh might do. That is, until Jahseh pulled a cloth over his eyes to render him visionless. He pushed the boy back onto the bed, crawling on top of him.

Stokeley laid on his back and spread his legs, bearing his thick lips to Jah as his face contorted into a frown. He'd hoped Jahseh wasn't playing with him or his feelings since he truly did want this. Jahseh pressed his growing erection against Stokeley's rear, grinding against him. Stokeley rutted against him, a few drops of his slick falling upon Jahseh's boxers. "You horny slut, you're so desperate for a dick inside of you that you can't control yourself." Jahseh spike in a disgusted tone, holding Stokeley's hip.

He remembered that in Stokeley's description of his fantasy, Jahseh face-fucked him. So that's exactly what he'd do. Jah used the rope to pull Stokeley up. He pulled himself off of the bed and left one leg up on the bed. Stokeley opened his mouth wide, waiting for his temporary lover to do what he wanted. Jahseh pushed his boxers down and grabbed his length in the palm of his hand, slowly stroking it before thrusting into Stokeley's mouth. Stokeley immediately clasped his lips around it, sucking and swirling his tongue around the tip.

Jahseh groaned, gripping Stokeley's hair in his hand. He slowly but surely thrusted inside of the man's mouth until he felt Stokeley was ready for him to go faster. His pace gradually quickened as he pushed his length inside and out of Stokeley's warm, wet mouth. Stoke enjoyed it but the lack of air caused tears to stream from his eyes. "Fuck, baby you're doing so good." Jahseh encouraged, placing his hand on Stokeley's cheek. He caressed it slowly, listening to Stokeley choke on his length.

The sound was music to his ears, especially knowing Stokeley wouldn't move off of him willingly. He was bound to take it. Jahseh got tired of only using the man's mouth and pulled out. Stokeley breathed heavily, his jaw throbbing from the pain though he liked it. Jahseh roughly pushed Stokeley onto his stomach, fixing an arch into his back.

Stokeley laid his head on the pillow in front of him and shook his rear, hissing when Jahseh harshly slapped his ass. Jahseh quickly positioned himself at Stokeley's wet entrance and plunged every inch of his throbbing length inside of Stokeley, grinning at the way the headboard slammed against the wall. Stokeley let out a loud hum and tightened around Jahseh.

"Quit that shit." Jahseh commanded the man, feeling the heat from Stokeley's insides slowly pulling him into a state of mind where he couldn't think straight. Jahseh wrapped his hand around Stokeley's face and pulled his body up, pressing his chest to his back as he stroked him at a slow pace. Stokeley bit down on his thick bottom lip to stifle his whiny moans. Jahseh didn't like that, he thrusted up into the man harder. "Daddy wants to hear your voice, pretty baby." He cooed into Stokeley's ear, grinding his hips into him.

A very long moan escaped Stokeley's throat as Jahseh fucked into him at a quickening pace. The squelching noise filled the room. You could compare the noise to someone stirring macaroni, or fingering a pickle. Either way, Stokeley looked, felt, and sounded amazing.

Stokeley began to push back onto Jahseh's erection, feeling the heat engulf his body as his orgasm approached quickly. Stokeley's lack of sight only made him more dependent on Jahseh to bring him to where he needed to be. "You're such a whore, I bet you fuck a lot of people." Jahseh pressed his lips against Stokeley's neck and grinned, rocking his hips slowly into the man.

Stokeley whined, bucking his hips. He was extremely close, the headboard hit the wall with every thrust Jahseh gave him. "I'm gonna cum." Stokeley spoke in a singsongy tone, clenching around Jahseh's length as his fists closed. Jahseh just smiled, using the rope on the man's arms to his own advantage. He pulled him back on his cock, watching as the tip was swallowed by his hungry entrance. "Then cum on this dick, baby." Jahseh groaned, stroking him quickly.

Sooner rather than later, Stokeley let himself go as his orgasm took over. A creamy white substance coated Jahseh's length as he rocked into Stokeley, his pace quickening and his thrusts getting sloppier. He too, was reaching his orgasm. Truth be told he wished it wasn't coming so he could enjoy Stokeley some more but even then, he was growing a little tired.

But nevertheless he soon reached it, and released his load inside of Stokeley, who writhed under him. He pulled out and watched as his seed slowly gushed out of Stokeley's heat. He smiled at this and began untying the ropes. Once Stokeley was unbound, he pulled off his blindfold and stretched. Neither one of them said a word as Stokeley sat there. Jahseh suddenly wrapped his arms around the male and pulled him back, snuggling into him in the warm bed.

It surprisingly didn't feel awkward-it felt as though they were in the right. Soon Stokeley could hear jahseh's soft snores, and realized the boy had fallen asleep. He grinned, placing his head on Jah's chest.

i feel like the dirty talk was cringe, pls lmk if it was lmfao I'll stawp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 27.5K 67
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧�...
167K 5.4K 38
𝓎𝒷𝓃𝓀 | '𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
404K 22.1K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...