iii; 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋

slumpredd; in which Michael accidentally breaks Stokeley's game console and Stokeley refuses to overlook it.

Placing his cup of ice water on whatever was closest, Michael walked over to the window to open it. He was bettering himself daily and that meant getting sunlight even if he didn't go outside. He enjoyed the warmth the sun projected onto his skin, giving his figure a golden glow. He'd just taken his shower and pulled his dreads into a ponytail. He felt extremely in his element, just coexisting with everyone in the world.

He whipped around from the window and walked back to his cup of water. He reached to get it but it slipped from his grasp due to the slow running droplets of water on the outside of it. The cup tipped over, spilling all over the game console that it sat on. Michael hadn't even realized he sat it on top of it until now. He panicked and picked up the cup, frantically searching for a towel in his drawer. He couldn't find one. Of course it isn't there when I need it. He heard the shower cut off.

He forgot his boyfriend had gone to take a shower earlier. Michael unplugged the device and tossed it onto the bed, trying his best to dry it. It seemed like it was too late. Michael felt his stress level rise as the footsteps gradually got closer. He rushed to the door and caught Stokeley just before he opened it. "Hey baby why don't we get dressed a-and go to the store?" Michael couldn't think of anything else, and it looked like Stokeley was catching on to his guilty demeanor.

Stokeley fixed his towel around his waist and poked his lips out at the slightly shorter man. "Whatchu' hiding? You were just talking about staying in for the evening because you're socially drained." Stokeley leaned in the doorway, having a silent stare down with Mike. It seemed as though michael wouldn't budge. Stokeley rolled his eyes and began to gently push past the man. Michael stopped him, shaking his head. "Please don't be mad at me. You won't get mad if I tell you? Promise." Michael rambled, still softly pushing against Stokeley.

Now Stokeley really wanted to know what was happening. He nodded his head, but we all knew that it depended on the severity of the situation whether that promise would be broken or not. Michael took a deep breath and held his hand against his face. "I broke your game on accident." He muttered, causing Stokeley to stare at him as if he were crazy. Stokeley pushed past him despite any pleas from Michael to stop. Stokeley saw his game console on the bed, still sort of wet.

He picked it up and examined it, before turning his attention to Michael. "How'd you do this?" He questioned, turning all the way around. Michael shrugged and held up the cup. "It was an accident..it just fell over and I didn't know what to do." Michael spoke almost in a whisper. He could've cried if Stokeley yelled at him. Stokeley hummed, nodding his head to himself. "You know what's not finna be an accident though?" Stoke questioned, which confused Michael.

"What?"

"When I break down your walls." He grinned, stepping towards Michael. Mikey hadn't expected this at all, he was happy the man didn't go above and beyond about how angry he was like some people would. "I mean, shit okay." Michael felt better about it now, though he still felt bad because now they'd have to buy a new one. Stokeley leaned in for a kiss, his lips pressing hardly against Michael's. Naturally,
Michael kissed back and wrapped his arms around Stokeley's neck. Stokeley tapped his thigh, causing Mikey to jump up. Stokeley pushed his arms under Michael's rear to hold him up.

Stoke walked them to the bed, where he dropped Michael on his back. "Take your clothes off, baby." He spoke, watching as Michael hastily threw off his shirt. He also pulled his shorts off, which revealed his thick thighs. "Touch yourself." Stokeley commanded, sitting back in a swivel chair, watching as Michael felt at the hem of his own boxers. He slid his hand inside of the fabric, slowly stroking his soft dick. Stokeley smiled as soft moans escaped the man's lips at his own touch.

He watched Michael's boxers gradually grow tighter, until he just decided to pull it out. Michael had an average sized length, Stokeley had a thing for big dick bottoms anyways so it worked out just fine. Michael quickly stroked his length, leaning up against the headboard. He felt the familiar heat rising in his stomach again, he was getting close. "Stokeley..." Michael whined, bucking his hips up. Stokeley made eye contact with the man, who only looked away.

Stokeley didn't like that, he scooted closer and pulled Michael's face to his. "Look me in my eyes while you cum." Stokeley commanded which caused Mikey to let out a groan. He was growing needy for the man's touch and all he did was make eye contact. That was how strong a hold Stokeley had on him, and he loved it. The atmosphere around them seemed to only grow in heat as Michael reached his desperately needed orgasm. Michael's movements faltered before thick ropes of hot cum spouted from his erection. "Look at you, you made another mess." Stokeley teased, crawling onto the bed.

Michael tiredly smiled. Stoke whipped some of the cum from off of Michael's chest and coated two of his fingers with it. Michael leaned over, allowing Stokeley access to his entrance. Stokeley first pushed one finger in to work him open. After he felt he was adjusted enough he added a second, now pumping his fingers inside of the boy. Michael threw his head back, arching his back off of the mattress. "Stokeley!" He moaned once the man curled his long fingers inside of him.

Stokeley grinned, squeezing a third one inside. Once Michael was stretched to his liking, Stokeley threw his towel off exposing his erection. He spit in his hand and rubbed his erection, lubricating it. He slowly but surely pushed his cock inside of Michael's needy entrance, moaning as the man underneath him scratched at his back. Mikey felt every inch penetrating him. Once Stokeley was all the way in, he sat there to let Michael get fully adjusted because he knew that once he started he probably wouldn't be able to stop.

Michael tapped Stokeley's chest to let him know that he was ready. He didn't have to tell Stokeley twice, he pulled out slowly, only leaving the tip in before snapping his hips to meet Mike's bottom. Stokeley began to speedily stroke the man, resembling the way a jackrabbit might have sex. That was Stokeley's method: he'd start off fast and then slow it down instead of vice versa.

Stokeley leaned down to meet Michael's neck, kissing on it softly as he pounded into the smaller man. Michael pushed his head further with his hand, still using the other to scratch up his back. Michael's moans were music to Stokeley's ears, in his eyes he had the voice of a God during sex. "Keep being sexy and see what happen. I ain't got shit to do in my spare time either? I'm gon' fuck the soul out ya' body, baby." Stokeley growled, biting down gently on Michael's neck. Michael let out an obnoxious moan, this time letting his mouth hang open.

Stokeley sucked on his neck, leaving a nice dark hickey. He pulled his head up on hovered over Michael. He gathered some moisture in his mouth and opened it, spitting into Michael's mouth. To no surprise Michael swallowed it and grinned. Stokeley felt his own orgasm coming up. He didn't dare stop though. He continued stroking Michael, uttering various compliments and 'I love you's' to the man.

Michael hummed, feeling Stokeley begin to slow down to a comfortable pace. "Inside." Michael said simply, referring to where he wanted Stokeley to cum. Stokeley had no problem with this, so once he reached his orgasm with a loud groan, he released inside of his lover. Michael's eyes rolled back as his boyfriend painted his walls. "I want you to know I forgive you." Stokeley lazily grinned, pulling his length out.

The two cuddled up against one another, chest to chest. "I love you." Michael spoke tiredly but surely. "I love you too, baby." Stokeley sighed, placing a kiss on Michael's swollen lips.

woah i kind of like this