ii; 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

peeptacion/lilx; in which Jahseh confesses his love for Gus but doesn't know how to handle it.

Jahseh clasped his hands over each other and took a deep breath before knocking on Gus's door. It took a few seconds for a voice to ask who it was from behind the door. Jahseh yelled that it was him, and that he needed to get something off of his mental if he was going to continue being friends with Gustav. Gus assumed it must've been something serious, so he opened the door and handed Jahseh a blanket. They walked to the kitchen where Jah wrapped the blanket around himself. It made him feel warm and comforted. "Hi." Jahseh smiled, showing his teeth.

Gustav loved the younger mans smile, it seemed to brighten up an entire room. "Hi." Gus replied back, laying his head in his hands to give you Jahseh his full attention. "I have something to confess. Or I think I might die from the stress carrying this secret bears." Jahseh explained, pulling the blanket closer to his body. Gus nodded to show that he was listening. "I really like you. And I'm scared because nothing lasts forever and what if you don't like me back, but I can't risk that but fuck-here I am telling you! I'm sorry, I'm rambling." Jahseh's face grew hot as a red tint of blush spread across his face.

He never actually admitted his love for someone to their face but he couldn't continue liking Gus, knowing he didn't know. Jahseh just decided to keep his mouth shut until Gustav said something to further the conversation. "Calm down. I never knew you liked me-Jahseh you know I like you-"

"But you shouldn't. I'm like every other shitty guy and you're so...you! I feel like my stepfather, and I- I." Jahseh felt himself growing frustrated. He didn't want to just throw all of this onto Gus but he had nobody else to turn to. He'd already talked to everyone and they all had one mutual thing to say: tell him how you feel. But it wasn't that easy for him. He wasn't known for being the vulnerable one that threw out love confessions here and there. He was the one who had love confessions thrown at him!

Gustav saw the confusion written all over Jahseh's face and walked over to hug him. He'd never really seen Jahseh act like this but now that he had, it was nice. Now he knew the boy actually had a soft side; it just didn't come out very often. "I'm sorry. I should go, ion want anyone to see me like this." Jahseh explains, standing from his seat. Gustav frowned at him, wanting to stop him.

Jahseh pulled the blanket off of himself. "Come on, Jahseh don't be like that. How do you expect shit to get better if you walk away from stuff like this?" Gus complained, walking after Jah. Jahseh sighed loudly and yanked his body around before throwing his arms around Gustav. Gus stood there for a second, comprehending what just happened before hugging Jahseh back. They stood together, feeling one another's energy.

"Now, are you okay?" Gustav questioned once he felt Jahseh stop shaking in his arms. He could he was either crying or angry because he couldn't process his emotions. Jahseh sniffled and nodded his head, pulling away from Gus. "I'm sorry. Again." Jahseh said, rubbing his eyes. Gustav just nodded and led him back to the kitchen, where he began to make him a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate. Once the hot chocolate was done, Gustav sat it on the table in front of Jahseh and went on to make himself some. The only sound that could really be heard was the soft bubbling of the coffee machine and the television from the next room.

Gus sat down in front of Jahseh, placing his cup down on the wooden table. "Don't be sorry for your emotions, hon'." Gustav smiled at him before taking a short sip of his hot beverage. Jahseh nodded in to show that he understood. "Now..since you're already here. You wanna have a sleepover?" Gus had been waiting for an opportunity to get the boy to stay the night and now he did. All he wanted to do was cuddle and watch movies with him. "Yes." Was all Jahseh said in reply. Gustav grinned and they both left for his bedroom. He had a mood light lamp and he set the color to a dark blue. Jahseh had already gotten comfortable on the bed with his hot chocolate on the nightstand beside him.

Gustav hopped into the bed, grabbing the remote and wrapping his arms around Jahseh's torso. Jah snuggled into him, content with how the afternoon was turning out. "What do you wanna watch?" Gustav questioned, flicking through movies on the television. Jahseh didn't care what they watched, so long as he got to watch it with Gus. "Let's watch Casablanca then." Gus suggested, Jahseh nodded. He clicked on the movie and got comfortable with Jahseh, finally laying his head down. It didn't take very long for Gus to feel discomforted. His body was reacting naturally to something so innocent.

He guessed Jahseh must've caught on because the smaller boy just pushed his rear back onto him. "Jah, what're you doing?" Gus asked, inwardly panicking as Jahseh began to straddle his lap. "Relax, baby. I'm just making this go away." Jahseh put his palm down onto Gustav's crotch and smirked.

see y'all lucky i didn't go through with making them kill each other 😾