iv; 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐔𝐏

yungmarr; in which Marr finally gets close enough to Emmanuel after a show.
a/n I don't know marrs real name so for now he's gonna be Amarr🕺🏽

After finally finishing his last show for the night, Emmanuel was ready to leave the venue but he had to wait for someone. Marr. He was on now so it wouldn't be an extremely long wait. Emmanuel decided he'd go ahead and start walking to their show bus since Amarr was finished. Despite being totally drained, Manny had a lot of fun performing.

Once he was on the bus it wasn't long until Amarr showed up. The drive to the hotel was damn near silent except for the hum of the engine and whatever traffic was nearby. Even the soft sound of the radio playing the nightly rnb music wasn't enough to make either of the boys speak. They just didn't have anything to say yet. Though as soon as they reached the hotel, they left out of the bus and pulled their small bags out of the back.

Emmanuel walked ahead of Amarr, adamant on showering first because he despised being covered in warm sweat. The feeling mixed with whatever seemed to be on his mind was enough for a shower and some contemplation to fix. They reached the front desk where they checked in. Everyone had a separate room now as far as Emmanuel knew. But knowing Amarr, he'd find some way to sneak into his room.

It was rather humorous to Manny how big of a crush the older of the two had on him. Though for now he was only a year older, Amarr was still oldest and he seemed to take pride in that. Of course you could never control when you were conceived but Amarr liked the fact that he was older. It made him feel the slightest bit of power.

The two walked to the elevator and got on. Amarr glanced at the other boy, feeling a strong urge to say something but he didn't. He didn't know what to say yet, so he settled on just talking to him when they both got out of the shower.

Once out of the elevator and on their floor, the two parted ways to their own rooms. Manny got undressed and pulled out a pair of boxers since he didn't really wear traditional night clothes. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, placing his hand under the water only to hiss and snatch it back because of how hot the water was. He turned the cold water on the even it out.

Finally the temperature was perfect and he got inside. The warm water on his skin made him feel amazing, rejuvenated even. After he washed himself, he still felt compelled to stay in the water. He felt up his own thighs, slowly but surely trailing his fingers to his heat. A loud boom of thunder threw him off of what he was doing. He'd been so focused on getting his hands to his special place that the noise caught him completely off guard.

He figured it was the universe telling him to go sit his butt down somewhere and to stop being nasty. So he did just that, he cut the water off and grabbed a towel off a shelf. He wrapped the towel around his bottom half and exited the bathroom with a small grin on his face. He picked up his boxers and pulled on a T-shirt.

He'd just sat down when he heard a knock on the door. He didn't call for room service or anything, so he could only imagine something was going on. He got up to open it and see who it was. Low and behold it was Amarr. Emmanuel sucked his teeth and let him in. "Whatchu' want?" He questioned, going to sit back down. Amarr followed him to the bed and wrapped his arms around him. "You ain't spoke to me all day." Amarr was using a bit of an over-exaggeration but that's how he felt.

Manny hadn't really talked to him and when he did it was short, dismissive conversations about virtually nothing. "Sometimes ion feel like talking, whatchu' want me to do?" Emmanuel was being dismissive again but Amarr wasn't about to let the conversation flop. "If you don't feel like talking, how 'bout we just do for now?" Amarr countered with what seemed like an obvious question.