v; 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

slumptacion(bottomstoke); in which Stokeley and Jahseh engage in sexual intercourse after Jahseh finds and reads his journal.

Jahseh sighed out loud, picking up the last thing in his room. He was cleaning up now because his roommate cleaned earlier. It was raining outside as well, so neither of them planned on leaving their dorm room until it stopped. Jahseh examined the object and realized it wasn't his. It was a notebook, so it must've been Stokeley's. Deciding to be a little nosy, he opened the book up and began reading the first page. It seemed like a few notes along with the dorms code number. It seemed pretty usual, until Jah got around to the fifth page.

He gasped aloud, reading the page. It was a detailed summary of a fantasy that Stokeley had apparently had about Jahseh. It told all about how he wanted to strip for the man and then be held down and brutally taken from behind. Jahseh would've been lying if he'd have said he wasn't a little turned on. Stokeley wasn't bad looking either. Though being the generous man he was, Jahseh felt like it'd be the best thing to let Stokeley live out his fantasy.

But Jahseh did hope Stokeley wasn't one of those people who said they wanted something but could never handle it in real life. Because after looking through some more pages, he saw that Stokeley seemed to be what he would call extremely lewd and kinky. The things he wrote were awfully hardcore. It amazed him, Stokeley didn't seem like the type of person to like the things he liked but in hindsight he shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.

Jahseh had to put the notebook down before he got an erection. The way Stokeley wrote everything seemed to be so raw and intense and Jahseh liked it. He left out of his room to return the notebook to Stokeley, since it was his still. Jahseh thought about asking about the notebook and for a moment he decided against it but he still asked. He walked inside of Stokeley's room and threw the book on the bed. "I see we have some things to talk about." Jahseh stated, nodding his head towards the book.

Stokeley's mouth hung open as he stared at Jahseh, fearful that he'd read the notebook. "I'm not mad, before you start whining about how sorry you are." Jahseh quickly added, knowing how Stokeley could get. Jahseh sat on his bed with his arms extended behind him to support his posture. "I just wanna know if you're being deadass about the things you want me to do to you." Jahseh questioned while placing his gaze on Stokeley, who was biting his nails in nervousness.

The older of the two nodded his head, obviously not wanting to speak anymore. "Cause I mean, I'm down." Jahseh shrugged his shoulders, pursing his lips together. Stokeley covered his face with his hands. He was caught completely off guard by Jahseh's sudden interest in him. "Nigga why you shy now? I read ya' journal and now you'on wan' talk to me." Jahseh laughed at him, wondering why he had such a sudden change in attitude after being confronted.

"Cause how I'm 'posed to respond?"

"Do you want me? That's all I wanna know. Because I'm down." Jahseh questioned bluntly, wanting to know more now than ever. "Yeah. If you down, I'm down." Stokeley shrugged his shoulders. After all, this was what he wanted. And he could no longer deny that.

Stokeley paused for a moment, if they were really going to do this it needed to be perfect. He needed to go to the store.

They left for the store and arrived home just as quickly. Jahseh immediately demanded that Stokeley take his clothes off, and take his clothes off he did. "Come here, baby." Jahseh spoke, pulling a roll of rope out of a bag. He'd dabbled in rope-play before but not enough to get extremely advanced. This was what Stokeley wanted thought so who was he to dismiss Stokeley's needs?