Jaan-E-Mustafa

By Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

TWO

21.8K 983 143
By Asterial_melina

Chup chaap...
Maine Chup Chaap Usey
Khudse Bichadte Huye Dekha Hai..

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

Days are passing by quickly and now only few days are left for the wedding. Everyone in my family is busy with the wedding's preparation but I on the other hand is busy preparing for my exams.

My exams will get over before the wedding but still I have to prepare well for them to get good results. Plus I am preparing everything beforehand so that I won't be missing the fun later.

Only I know how I am distracting myself from everything and forcing my brain to study. It is tough for me to study when my brain is only focused on how much fun my cousins and brother are having.

Ughhh idiot focus on your project here otherwise you surely will fail before exams.

My mind again taunted me for losing focus on the project on which I was currently working on. Only few more changes and it'll be over then finally I can get a good night's sleep.

Today the great Mir Mustafa Ahwaan is arriving who is everyone's favorite especially dado's. I swear she loves him more than she loves us all cousins combined.

And much to my dismay dado has strictly forbidden everyone from going out without meeting him and now just because of him I'll be late for college.

Every single member of my family was standing in the hallway anticipating his arrival. I am literally feeling as if we all are slaves waiting for the mighty king to grace us with his presence.

"Ughhh...Pata nahi aur kitni der lagegi  Badshah sahab ko aane mein ."

(Ughhh...Don't know how much time the mighty king will take to reach here ?)

I didn't realized I was mumbling until
Osama who was standing near me asked me to repeat what I said.

"Oye!! Kya bole jaa rahi hai itni der se. thoda zor se bolo taki main tujhe ache see sun paau. "

(Hey! What are you mumbling from so long? Speak loudly so that I would hear you properly.)

There's no way I am telling him I was praising his older brother. He won't leave me if he gets to know what's going on in my mind afterall he is his bhaai's chamcha.

"Batao kya bol rahi thi ?"

(Answer me ?)

"Shut up."

I know this idiot. He won't shut up untill he gets his answer which I am in no mood of giving him so I just glared at him and stomped on his foot making him wince. He didn't retaliated back knowing dado will bash him only. Also, he knew how much irritated I am, so he kept quiet not replying me back for which I am thankful to him. I just want to get over meeting Mustafa Bhaai and leave for college and submit the assignment I worked so hard for. That's it.

After few minutes I saw a car stopping in front of the main gate of our house and yes, as I presumed everyone rushed towards the main door to welcome him.

I too took few steps and stood behind my mother, who turned around and  gave me a small smile. I then saw him getting out of the car. He was wearing a navy blue suit looking as if he is meeting a client not his family. I controlled the urge to roll my eyes seeing him.

Aren't you being too judgemental. ?

My inner conscience scolded me for being too judgemental about him. Okay I admit I am being a little judgemental but hey it's what everyone of us does seeing someone for the first time.

It's not your first time, Maria. You are just seeing him after many years.

But I must admit he was doing justice to the suit he was wearing. It was complementing him, going perfect with his good looks. Yes, he is good looking, he always was but now he looks breathtaking. He is breathtaking as well as intimidating and No, I am NOT drooling over his good looks,  I am just simply stating the facts.

Yeah, whatever let you sleep at night.

My inner conscience again mocked me which I ignored royally diverting my attention towards my family who were busy greeting the great king.

He was greeting everyone politely with a big smile on his face but his eyes were busy roaming around the whole villa and it looked like his eyes was searching for someone. I couldn't understand it and proceeded further as now I was the only one left to meet him.

I don't know why I all of a sudden I am feeling conscious about myself seeing lingering gaze of people around me, specially the elder ones. Dado was mischievously smiling at him as if hinting something and tayi ammi was looking at us with her loving gaze.

"Meri to samajh se bahar hai ye log."

Why are they behaving so weird ? I am totally clueless about it.

Ignoring their lingering gazes I focused on him, proceeding my steps towards his direction and greeted him politely.

"Assalamualaikum.. welcome back Mustafa Bhaai"

I smiled at him but what I got was a plain nod and a blank expression making me feel embarrassed. For a second I thought he was controlling his anger, but then it was masked by a blank face.

He changed. He is a different man now. He is not your so called friend anymore. Atleast, he could have greeted me back for sake of old times  but no he is so full of himself that he can't even do that. Go on Mr. Mustafa as if I care. I stopped caring a long time ago. I am not the same weak girl who used to depend on you for her every single task. Now, I only depend on my rabb. As long as he is with me I don't need anyone.

My work is done and it doesn't matter if he greets me back or not. I just completed the formality and now I don't have to stay here and tolerate his rude behavior more. Taking my bag I started walking towards the exit, praying no one stops me but was stopped by dado's voice

Lucky me.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho beta, abhi to Mustafa aaya hai aur tum jaa rahi ho"

(Where are going dear ? Now that Mustafa is here,you are leaving.)

As if we both care about each other's presence.

Taking a deep breath I turned towards dado and give her a very fake smile of mine.

"Dado mujhe college mein kaam hai aur project bhi submit karna hai. Aur haan, aate mein mujhe deri ho jaegi friends ke saath kuch plans hai."

(I have some work at college plus I have to submit my project too.. And today I'll be a little late as I have some plans with my friends.)

I was ready to leave when Osama too interrupted me.

"Acha nashta to karti jaao warna bhuka rehna padega itni der tak."

(Atleast have your breakfast before leaving otherwise you'll be hungry.)

He was concerned for me even when I glared and stomped on his poor feet  few moments ago, making me smile at him and this time it was a genuine one.

"I don't have time but I command you to eat on my behalf."

I grinned teasing him, ignoring the arrogant man who was standing beside him, looking intensely at us.

"Don't take tension about that but about the revenge I am about to take from you for the stunt you pulled few moments ago. Don't complain that I never warned you before."

He whispered inside my ear and  smirked back challenging me. And here poor me was thinking that he is an angel which surely he is not.

"You'll lose, Sammy."

"I won't."

He smiled confidently making me scoff in return.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maria arrived home late and since it was getting dark so Zaid dropped her home. He was just her friend nothing more, but he was acting too friendly for her liking and she just wished that she reaches home soon.

When she reached her home she thanked Zaid smiling at him to which he replied saying that it was his pleasure to have her company. And much to her dismay he started rambling about how good she was and dropping her home was not a big deal. She was uncomfortable as well as irritated with his over friendly behavior and started walking towards her house without paying much heed towards him.

Mustafa, who was standing in the lawn attending a business call saw the whole exchange got angry seeing them. He couldn't control himself and lashed all his anger on her.

"Itna has has ke kya baat kar rahi thi us ladke se ? Distance maintain karke rakho usse."

(Why were you laughing with that guy ? Maintain your distance with him.)

Maria stopped on her tracks when he held her wrist tightly in his, stopping her from leaving. She was angry on his earlier behavior as well as the way he was now handling her and replied him angrily with zeal matching his.

"Aapko kya masla main kisi se bhi baat karu ? Wo mera dost hai main bas use shukriya kar rahi thi, aur rahi baat distance maintain karne ki to main ache se jaanti hu kisse dur rehna hai. Aapko meri fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, uske liye mere mehram hai. Aur acha hoga ki aap mere maslo se dur hi rahe."

(Why are you so interested with whom I interact with ? He is my friend and I was thanking him and regarding maintaining distance, I know with whom to distance myself from. You don't have to worry about me, for that I have my mehrams and it's better if you don't interfare in any of my matter.")

Jerking her hand from his hold she left fuming in anger but what she didn't heard was Mustafa's reply

"Masla hai mera kyuki tum meri ho to tumse judi har cheez se mujhe masla hai."

(It does matter cause you are mine, so everything regarding you matters.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

Picture of Mir Mustafa Ahwaan attached above...

Hope you guys liked the chapter and if you did then please do vote and comment...

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

For women Mehram on the basis of blood ties are her father, brother, son, her brother's son , her sister's son, her paternal uncle, maternal uncle and grandfathers..
For Maria Mustafa is a Na-Mehram as he is her cousin and one can marry their cousins in Islam.. so Maria lashes out at Mustafa saying that he doesn't have to worry about her as she have her mehrams for that and because he is not her mehram so he should forget bothering her too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 3.9K 25
You can hide your tears, your troubles, hidden pain from the whole world, but not from the one who cannot see the tears in your eyes, who is with you...
592K 54.6K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...
200K 5.2K 32
Idris alam man of his words workholic, short tempered but can't say no to his parents. What happens when this mamas boy gets married for his mother...
140K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...