18 & Over! (Lesbian Stories)

By AliciaBloMieLudick

Hannah Miller is a eighteen year old teenager who mostly lives with her best friend. She was raised in a very... More

18 & Over! (GirlxGirl)
Chapter 1 - Bonfire Nights
Chapter 2 - Lipstick lullabies this is sorry for the last time
Chapter 3 - Hold on to your hats I see a storm coming.
Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall
Chapter 5 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 6 - You should be so lucky
Chapter 7- Horrible bosses
Chapter 8 - Prom Part 1
Chapter 9 - Prom part 2
Chapter 10 - Sometimes its magic
Chapter 11 - When the credits roll
Chapter 12 - Sometimes either it is there or it isn't
Chapter 13 - Don't blink you might miss it
Chapter 14 - I'll be the one who breaks my own heart
Chapter 15 - Slipping away
Chapter 16 - Hallowed out memories of you and I
Chapter 17 - Meet the parents
Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb
Chapter 19 - Christmas part 1
Chapter 20 - Christmas Part 2
Chapter 21- light the fire to my bonfire heart
Chapter 22 - I'm going to make this place your home
Chapter 23 - Wedding bells
Chapter 24 - The in-laws
Chapter 25 - You make everything better
Chapter 26 - Lexi Hill
Chapter 27 - Lets hear it for the girl
Chapter 28 - Homecoming
Chapter 29 - Helping Hand
Chapter 30 - Please Listen
Chapter 31 - Surprise surprise
Chapter 32 - One more Week
Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow

Chapter 34 - When tomorrow comes where will you be?

10.9K 322 61
By AliciaBloMieLudick

Authors Note
Hey guys its finally here.
The last chapter of the first book hope you guys like it
and share the love.

Hannah P.O.V

2AM

I woke to the loudest most anticipated ring of my life. Grabbing my phone quickly with my eyes still struggling to open but my mind had been waiting for a call.

"My Apologies for bothering so late. My name is Lara and I'm calling from Glen Davis Memorial Hospital and I'm looking for Hannah Williams."

"This is she."I say quickly climbing out of the bed feeling my heart pounding against my chest as I throw on a jacket and sweat pants walking towards Baileys room.

"Misses Willaims we found your wife , we found your details on her person. I'm so sorry Misses Williams but I think you should get here as soon as possible."

"I'm on my way thank you very much."I say instantly calling Kim and telling her that they needed to meet me at the hospital. I didn't really understand what was happening because honestly I was afraid to breath. I needed Beth and Bailey needed Beth.

I drove to the hospital in the depth of the night looking at Bailey in the car seat fast asleep and smiled at her.

"They found your mommy Bai.."I say to her sleepy face and turning my attention back to the road. They found her. I just don't know in what condition they found her.

I missed her so damn much. I missed how she held me at night, I missed her smile and her confidence but most of all I miss my days being filled up with her and seeing her with Bailey.

I saw Kim standing outside the hospital as I pulled into the parking lot. I got out and picked up Bailey in my arms being careful not to wake her up and walked over to Kim who was sitting on the ground. She hadn't seen me yet.

"Kim.."I said gaining her attention as she smiled and got to her feet hugging me slightly and kissing Bailey.

"Hey best friend. Mom and dad are in there. I'll catch up with you guys I just need to um.."She says looking at me trying to think of something to say "I can't fall apart in there so.."She said and I nodded squeezing her hand.

As I make my way to the reception I see Misses Williams standing there asking the nurse questions. I walked up to them and both Misses Williams and Mister Williams embraced me.

"What are they saying?"

"There saying she sustained pretty severe injury to her head and also her one leg. She woke up about an hour ago. Hannah they gave us the room number..are you ready?"

"No."I say looking at Bailey taking a deep breath. "Yes I'm ready."

The nurse nods and walks in front of us leading us into the surgical Ward. The same place I was years ago . When we were driving from prom and got into that accident. That was the first thing to try and keep Beth and I apart. If I knew then what I know now I would have done so many things differently. I would never have gone to UCLA and I would never have broken up with Beth.

I would have tried harder to show her how much she means to mean and tell her that I appreciate the things that she does for me when she thinks I don't notice. I would hold her more and not just be held. I would never have dated anybody else or let her take the blame for my mistakes. When you love someone you don't let them take the fall.

I would have forgiven her after I walked into her office seeing Lexi  stripped down. I should have trusted my wife. Deep down I knew she would never cheat on me.

"Here you go 79."The nurse says simply turning away leaving us there to slowly walk into the room that held my beautiful perfect wife.

When I eyes landed on her I handed Bailey to her grandma and almost ran over to Beth. I was crying and kissing her. I kissed her bewildered face hugging her tightly. She had her leg in a cast and her head overed in bandage. Stroking my hand over her cheek slowly I smiled at her facing her looking at me curiously.

"How are you feeling honey?"Her mom ask making her turn her attention away from me and look at her mother curiously and smile slightly.

"I feel like I drank way too much and there is an elephant on my head. Also I'm pretty worried about what my hair looks like under this thing."She says making us all giggle more to relief knowing Beth was still Beth.

"Do you remember what happened?"I asked caressing her cheek making her flinch away and shake her head frowning at me. Was she angry at me?

"Beth?"

"I don't remember what happened."She says looking up at her tv.

"You are still a little blurry on that hey babe?"I ask her touching her hand slightly

"Yeah."

Her mother looks at me and looks at Beth. "Honey how about you hold Bailey for a while, while I go and call Kim?" She says to Beth making Beth frown deeper and hold Bailey on her lap

"I'm really tired actually.."She says

Why was she acting strange? Bailey was reaching out to her but she was just holding her on her lap looking at her.

"She missed you.."I say smiling at Beth "I'm so happy you are okay baby."

She looked like she wanted to say something but then looked at the door and smiled brightly. She handed me Bailey and I took her seeing Bailey starting to cry still reaching out to Beth.

I looked to the door and saw Kim standing there hugging her body looking at Beth. "You scared me you dumbass."Kim says walking up to Beths bedside and I grew a little cold, scared.

"I'm not letting you get my millions just yet."Beth smiled and Kim hugged her tightly until Beth started hurting.

I sat there feeling like I didn't even exist, like she was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

As the doctor walks into the hospital room I see her glance at me and turn back to the doctor. I leaned over and took her hand in mine. She looked at our hands for longer than imaginable. Longer than was nessasary. Long enough the both of us to notice and leaving the rest of the people in the dark.

"Good morning the Williams family."He smiled walk towards Beth's. "So how are you feeling today?"

"Just grand doc. Really liking this accessory."She points to her cast

"4 to 6 weeks Misses Williams. Be sure that she does not walk on this leg."He looks over at me and I nod at him smilling

"I will strap her to the bed if I have to."I say seeing her taking her hand out of mine.

Beth frowned deeper now and looked at me confused. "Hannah what are you talking about. What are you doing?" She asks harshly

"Beth she was concerned about you I'm sure she isn't really going to strap you to the bed. You know what I really don't want to know if she is or if she isn't."Kim laughs

"God what do you think that I'm going to have my way with your friend? I'm not an asshole Kim."

All of us stopped what we were doing at looked at Beth. Me trying my best to hold back my tears. I didn't want to freak her out.

"Doctor?"I said barely feeling my voice crack

He looked just as shocked as we were. But he nodded for us to follow him and he met us outside of her room.

"Please tell me why the hell my wife is looking at me like I have some sort of disease. Oh and why she is looking at our Daughter like she is an alien."I say feeling my body tremble as I quickly steady myself by leaning against the wall.

"Misses Williams with head injuries this severe..she may look fine but she suffered trauma to the head. I thinking that maybe she if having problems remembering the last few years. That would be stored in her short term memory. When the swelling goes down we will be able to see if it is healing and what are options will be. Most of these cases the patients regain most of their memories Misses Williams."

"She doesn't remember me or our daughter and your advise it to let it work itself out?"I ask feeling myself getting angrier by the second.

Of course this would happen. One more thing trying to keep Beth and I apart. How does she not remember how can she not remember me? Or us? Or Bailey? The little baby girl that she held in her arms even before I did.

"Hannah?"Kim says but I stand there frowning to wanting to move or go on and make this into reality.

"What is the next step doc? What should we tell her?"

"I'm going to inform her slowly now I want all of you in there. Then I am going to tell her I want her to be staying in a familiar environment and then it all depends on her where she wants to be and how she reacts.

....

"Bethany there are a few things that we need to discuss before I can let you go."The doctor says having all of us sitting in her room looking at her.

"Okay what is it?"She says looking anxiously at him.

"Beth do you know who this is?"Her mother points to her Father and she nods

"My dad."She says rolling her eyes like its crazy for us to even ask.

"And this?"She points to Kim and Beth looks at her mother like she has gone mad

"My sister Kim. Am I right?"She jokes grinning at us.

"And.."Her mother looks at me "And this?"

Beth looks at me and then back at her mother wanting to say something but stopping.

"This is really stupid I'm not five years old I can-"

"Beth who am I?"I say feeling my voice tremble as I look into her eyes holding onto our babygirl

"I don't want to do this anymore can we stop?"She asks the doctor and he looks at her

"Beth."I say feeling like I am going to pass out."Who is this?"I ask walking up to her sitting Bailey next to her seeing Bailey grabbing onto her and Beth just looking at her blankly.

"Your Hannah."She says still looking at Bailey.

"What am I to you."I breath "What is she to you."I look at Bailey

"Your Kim's friend."She says looking into my eyes and I nod slowly "And she is...I'm sorry I don't-"That was enough. I picked up Baileys diaper bag and had her on my other hip watching Kim jump in front of me.

"Don't leave. Don't just walk away. You heard the doctor we just have to be patient."

"Easy for you to say. Just be patient because she remembers you."I smile feeling tears roll down my face.

"Hannah the doctor still needs to ask her where she wants to stay, where she feels comfortable."Kim says

"You think she is going to pick me? She does even remember me. Or our daughter."I say looking at the doctor and to Beth who was staring at me even more confused.

I shook my head smiling at her "I'm your wife and this is your daughter and we love you very much."I say simply turning away from them and making my way out of the hospital room.

And then were nobody was watching in my car I felt myself come to grips with what just happened.

I'm nothing to her. Truly nothing.

And this family is everything to me.

How the hell am I going to be able to do this? How am I going to get Bailey her mom back??

Authors Message

Guys don't Hate!
Book 2 is coming in one week!!
Tell me what you think of book 1.

Thank you so much so reading all this time guys I really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
118K 3.8K 32
Isabella Wilder is the epitome of clueless. From getting disgusted stares from her classmates to having her own best friend blatantly flirt with her...
1K 34 76
Hannah Foster is a freshmen in Camp High School. She is beautiful, kind-hearted but quiet, because of her past, which results to not talking much. Ac...
200K 6K 41
5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter is back for revenge. She is a recruited...