Her

By NightFarren

Her smoky charcoal eyes met his coffee-colored ones. And just like that an obsession was born. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
36
37
38
39
40

Chapter 29

3.7K 96 0
By NightFarren

Even her demons hid from him.

As Rosalina basically ran down the hallway she continued to wipe away any trace of Quinn from her lips. She decided to go downstairs so she could use water instead of just her hand. Rosalina raced over to the kitchen sink before turning on the hot water and began to scrub at her lips. They began to hurt from her harsh movement and from the burning hot water.

She didn't know what made her more sick, that he kissed her or that she kissed him.

Rosalina jumped when she felt a hand on her lower back.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked as he gave her a worried look. It reminded her of the one he gave her when they were in the woods. Rosalina shook her head instead of replying to him before turning off the sink. Rosalina wrinkled up her nose at the pinkest marks on her finger tips from scrubbing at her mouth. Surprisingly Noah didn't force her into telling her and even stepped away from her.

Noah looked over at Rosalina before looking over at the table as in telling her to take a seat, which she did. Noah sat down in front of her before picking up an apple from the fruit bowl and placing it in front of her.

Once again Rosalina made a face of disgust, but still picked up the forbidden red fruit and took a small bit. Noah smiled at her actions as he took her other hand and began to play around with her fingers. He loved to watch her do things he hated to please him.

Rosalina may have hated apples, but she hated how Noah watched her every move much more.

Then from where she was sitting Rosalina could hear the shower from upstairs turn off. That's when she realized she not only kissed Noah's brother, but a married man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 10.3K 35
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 𝐄�...
491 72 25
He was fire and she was a beautiful wreck. He needed her and she craved for him. Together they burned all the mess their souls were.
9K 221 11
after years of begging, you finally walked into your own independent crowded city life... only to find yourself grapping the unwanted attention from...
6.9K 230 24
After a tragic accident that led to both of your parents' deaths, you and your two baby sisters moved with your Aunt in Portland. As you attend the h...