Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

The dance

69 1 0
By luna_renn

The dance was later today but there were still problems with Blake not wanting to go but Yang said she would handle it.

But besides that, Jade was walking through the hallway with Weiss. Things were still awkward since she dropped what she did on him but he was managing conversation.

Weiss: you really won't be able to dance later?

Jade: nope...Lily even told me not to even bother going since I would probably do something dumb and get myself hurt even more.

Weiss: she isn't wrong. You are the master of dumb.

Jade: oh really now?

Weiss: yes really now. Wow, I really just said that.

Jade: the dumb master has infected you.

Weiss: yup, infected me with his love.

She bent him down and gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush. He then turned visibly angry.

Weiss: what's wrong?

Jade: that entire time while I was fighting Grimm I didn't use my semblance once! I could be moving like normal if I would have just teleported around then made the roses fly around me super fast.

Weiss: like the move you did when we were fighting torchwick?

Jade: yup...could have turned those Grimm into sushi.

He sighs and puts his hands in his pockets.

Weiss: well...don't worry about it...at least your alive.

Jade: your right about that. You know, I don't mind if you dance with Neptune. I know you were looking forward to dancing and I don't want my injuries to take that away from you.

She was a little hesitant on answering because she doesn't know how he'll react to either one.

Jade: seriously, it's fine. i mean you wouldn't do something like before twice, right?

Weiss: no I wouldn't I mean, I don't want to leave you out of everything. It's just-

He puts his arm around her causing a bit of pain but nothing he's not used too.

Jade: I'm serious go ahead and dance. I'm not taking no for an answer. I want you to have fun and not just sit around with me by the punch bowl...

Weiss: alright. I'll do it.

She smiles and leans into Jade's chest as the two walk in silence.

—————

The dance was just starting and Jade walks in with Ruby. He was wearing an all black suit.

Yang: ohh! You two look amazing!

Ruby was leaning on him so she wouldn't fall.

Jade: she may look amazing but she can't take two steps without almost falling.

She playfully elbows him in the side.

Ruby: Oh, stop you. How does Weiss do it?

Jade: I mean...it can't be that hard?

Yang: you wanna try?

Jade: sure, I mean it can't be that hard to walk in them?

He begins walking and Ruby stumbles to walk straight even with his support. Yang giggles at the two.

Jade/Ruby: oh, stop it.

A few minutes pass and Jade helped Ruby go and stand by the punch bowl.

Jade: neither of us are dancing tonight. Hey...I'll uh, be right back.

Ruby's eyes shoot open as he walked away from her.

Ruby: no! My pillar! Don't leave me! Please! JAAAADDDEEEE!

He continues walking towards Yang who had just finished her dance with Blake and was now motioning for him to come over.

Jade: what could she want?

He makes it to her and she yanks him upstairs so no one could see them. They both whisper.

Yang: so uh, I may have done something dumb.

Jade: what did you do?

Yang: I may have told everybody that Spider-Man would make a guest appearance after I got in an argument with someone...

She said this very quickly but he still heard what she said.

Jade: you did what!

Yang: can you do it?

Jade: Yang, my entire body is in pain right now! My left arm feels like it's about to fall off since Ruby has been leaning and falling on it for the past hour!

Yang: so you won't do it?

Jade: your so lucky we're family! Now leave and I'm gonna get ready...

Yang smiles and walks back to the party.

She walks over to some girl and starts talking to her with a smug look.

Jade: oh, okay...here we go.

He was wearing too much so he would have to get rid of the jacket and tie. He took them off and activated his newly repaired iron spider suit.

Jade: here goes nothing...

He backflips off the railing immediately catching everyone attention. He shoots a web to the ceiling and hangs upside down from it.

Jade: Hey everyone!

Yang: I told all of you he would come!

The crowd whispers to each other while some people call out to him. He was afraid of touching the floor because he felt like he would immediately get jumped on. But he took the chance and Yang slides up next to him instantly.

Yang: autographs are 5 bucks!

Jade: I'm leaving...

Yang; oh no you aren't.

A few people walk up to him and start to ask questions as more people gather up to talk and see him, possibly even touch him.

————

Lily: what in tarnation is going on?

She had just walked in the dance with Jaune to see mostly everyone was crowded in the middle of the room. she was wearing a basic white dress.

Jaune: what's going on in here?

Blake and sun walk over to them.

Blake: Spider-Man happened. I'm sure he just autographed someone's forehead.

Student: he just autographed my forehead!!

Blake: he did just autographed someone's forehead...

They then saw him shoot a web to the ceiling and He climbs up the web and hangs upside down.

Jade: I'll see you all...later!

He then swings over to the group standing near the door.

Lily: your in pain aren't you?

Jade: y e s....

He grunts as his hobbled over to the door and came back in his half suit since his jacket and tie was currently on the ground.

Lily: where's the rest of the suit?

Jade: I want to die...

Jaune: is he gonna be okay?

Lily: yeah, he'll be fine.

Jade walks away to get the rest of his suit.

Jaune: well...shall we?

He reached his hand out to Lily and she grabbed it with a smile.

Lily: let's.

————

Jade while walking back to his spot seen Lily dancing happily with Jaune.

Jade: never knew she could dance?

He makes his way up to his stuff and when he went to reach down for it he just fell. Just laying on the floor in pain he sits there as everyone else had a great time.

Jade: I'm happy everyone is having fun...yayy...

He mumbled this and stayed on the ground.

He then heard certain laughter and forced his body up to look over the railing to see Weiss and Neptune dancing.

He forced a smile.

Jade: at least she's happy...it looks like I'm really the only one not having a fun time.

He was just about to look away until they both kissed but Weiss quickly pushed him away not long after though they went back to dancing.

Jade: and now my hearts broke....

He slapped himself so he wouldn't cry and then leaned against the wall and slide down it.

Jade: was he cooler than me? Was he better? What did I do wrong? there has to be something....

A million questions race through his head as he just stared at the ground.

Pyrrha: you okay?

He looked up to see Pyrrha standing a little to the right of him just a little in front of him also.

Pyrrha: your.....crying?

He quickly wiped away his tears.

Pyrrha: why were you crying? What happened!

She got down on her knees and looked over Jade.

Jade: I'm fine. I was just uh, watching sad videos...on my scroll...

Pyrrha: I know when your lying, Jade! Please....just tell me what happened...

He opened his mouth and was about to speak but couldn't make the words come out.

Pyrrha: you okay? Jade, I'm really worried about you.

Jade: I-I just...watched Weiss...kiss Neptune and they are still dancing.

Pyrrha looked up and looked over the dance to see the two still dancing. She immediately became angry and was about to march over to them. That was until Jade grabbed her wrist she turned to him and looked down.

Jade: it's fine...just sit down with me for a while. I would enjoy your company on this horrible night.

Pyrrha: there's one more thing I have to do first. Remember the dance me and my team made?

Jade: ooooh! Ow, go on!

He lets her go and she ran down to assemble her team. Jade slowly stood up to look at everything that was happening. The four gather up and start their dance everyone cheers for the team as they continued their dance.

Jade: you go Pyrrha!!

Weiss looked up to him in a panic then quickly moved herself away from Neptune. The damage had already been done by this point.

————

Team JNPR just stopped the dance and Pyrrha moved back to Jade and Jaune went back to Lily.

Pyrrha: so what do you think?

She huffed than sat down next to Jade. The two were a little squished together but neither of them minded.

Jade: you were great. I love your dress, by the way, you look amazing.

Pyrrha: thank you, you look stunning in that suit.

Jade: thank you, kind madam.

The two laugh a little and then Pyrrha leaned her head on his shoulder.

Jade: you know, Weiss really was the thing I needed in my life. I guess she didn't feel the exact same...

Pyrrha: please don't do anything extreme because of this. I will always be by your side.

Jade: you know, she seen me up here and left Neptune in the dust. It's already too late for all that, I'm breaking things off before this gets any worse.

Pyrrha: that is most likely the best thing you could do for yourself. It's better this way.

Jade: it's gonna be a little hard without her though. I'm not even sure I'm ready to give up on her yet...

Pyrrha: just make sure you can choose what you really need. Make the choice you want whatever you think is right is what you should do.

Jade: I'm glad we're friends, Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: we wouldn't be sitting here if you didn't start that food fight.

Jade: Well, I'm glad I threw Jaune like a football then.

They both laugh and then Pyrrha thinks about her conversation with Lily from the other day.

Pyrrha: do I really...?

Jade: really what?

Pyrrha: oh, it's nothing for now...

End of chapter 11 volume 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
30.9K 383 36
This is my second story and please help with me. This is a girl name Y/N rose and she having a hard time on her family but only who care for her is R...
2.9K 68 5
Imagine if Ruby and Yang had a brother. Imagine a life of abuse and neglect. Imagine a life of nothing but just trying to survive. All Y/n wishes fo...
128K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...