Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON ๐Ÿ“ We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Movie Night
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

Drinking and Driving

6K 219 88
By christheedon

*3 weeks later, Friday night*

     Kayla Greene's P.O.V

"Cmon' babe , You havent spoke to them almost in a month . They miss you man . Just come out tonight."

"Nah , Im good . You have fun tonight . Be safe , Ill talk to you later."

"Man , whatever."

Hanging up the phone , I just spent the last half an hour of telling Chris 'No' for coming out tonight . The crew and Chris was going to a party that was being thrown from someone that goes to our school .

But the crew has been begging for me to speak to them again and I refuse too , Im still hurt how they all lied too me . On most occasions I do miss them , but for right now I need a breather .

Hoping out of bed I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to grab a soda from the kitchen .

"Ma'!"

"Kayla stop yellin' in my damn house!"

"Sorry ma ' , But can I use your car real quick?"

"For?"

"There isnt any juice mom."

"Alright , Dont mess up my baby."

"I wont , I'll be back in a min."

Kissing her cheek , I was out the door .

      Chris Brown's P.O.V

"She isnt coming huh?" Nia asked sadly

"Nah , not tonight ." I huffed loudly

Starting my car too life , I made my way to my nigga Omari's crib for his kick back .

"Turn this shit up bruh!" Tyga yelled

"Yo loud ass," I mumbled

"I DONT FUCK WITH YOU!" We all sung along to Big Sean's song

"YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH!"

Chuckling I turned the song down .

"Why you do that for! That was my shit!"

"Ty , shut yo ass up before you haft to walk !"

Sucking his teeth I continued on driving to our destination .

*

"This shit live bruh."

"On mamas ." I said to August with a dap .

"Ima go over dere' ." August pointed to where the hooka pipe was at .

Nodding my head , I went over to the kitchen area and got me a drink . A little heny and coke wouldnt hurt .

After filling my red cup up , I walked over to some people that work for me .

"Wassup boss?" This nigga named Tony asked

"Chillan , Yall sell them rocks yet?" I asked while sipping my drink

"Yup , all under control Breezy." This nigga Elijah said

"Aite , Ima talk to yall later." Sending the deuces up , I walked off and refilled my cup . Most defiently wanted a buzz  .

Vibing to the music , I felt a light tap on my shoulder . Turning around I was faced with Jasmine .

"Hey Chris ," She smiled

"Sup ," I spoke dryly not really excited to see her .

"How you been."

"Good , Livin life." I said taking a gulp from my red cup and instantly getting a burning sensation in the back of my throat .

"You know I really do miss you daddy." She said seductively rubbing on my crouch.

Tensing up a little , I removed her hand and started to walk off .

"Wait , One last time?" She whispered kissing on my neck and my chest .

Tempetation is a bitch , I havent got my dick wet in ages . Since Kayla wants to wait , Jacking off is not helping for me . Im real life feening for the cat .

"Go upstairs , and this shit better be wet." I spoke huskily in her ear .

Nodding her head that meant she understood , She walked off to the direction of the stairs .

Kayla not finding out wont hurt her right?

Taking a shot of Tequila , I was on my way upstairs .

  Before opening the door that Jasmine should be in , I took a breath of air "Here goes nothing" I spoke out loudly

Twisting the door knob , I soon saw Jasmine playing with herself . Instantly my dick jumped .

Walking up to the bed I removed her fingers from her box and pulled out the condum I had in my pocket . Ready  to get a quick nut because that all what Jasmine is .

Sliding in , I started to give her long fast strokes .

"Right there baby , right there!"

Going faster , My phone started to ring , Huffing out loud . I pulled my phone out my jean pocket .

"Uhhh , why you stop ?" Jasmine moaned

Ignoring her , I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed . Looking at the caller id . Ms.Greene was calling .

Screwing up my face because she never called me before .

Clearing my throat I spoke an 'hello'

into the receiver.

"Chris! Oh my God! Kayla got into an car accident! Come to the hospital quick!"

Right then and there , I couldnt move . Guilt numbed my body .

My whole life had just stoped .

**************************************

Smh , Chris you dirty!  I hope Kayla is okay though :(  #PrayforKayla

3 votes , 2 comments for a new chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.3K 28
WARNING โš ๏ธ this story begins with a suicidal scene. If you are easily triggered then I suggest you skip the beginning chapter. You have been warned...
247K 10.9K 72
You never miss a good thing 'til it's gone. I want it all, now I want it all. Sequel to 'Comfort Inn Ending'
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) ยฉ COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
67.2K 2K 54
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I'm not gone tell you. Just read the book if you curious. Sorry for mistakes I'm not editing this book.