Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

RojalinKKGSR tarafından

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 8

21K 876 36
RojalinKKGSR tarafından

It was the evening before Anjali's marriage. There was hustle bustle around the house, most of the relatives have arrived, and few are coming soon. Decoration was going on with full speed, mandap was almost done!! Different types of sweets were preparing, girls were busy in deciding what to wear, how to do their make up, selecting matching accessories for their outfit, boys were busy in having their gala time at backyard of house in a small yet fascinating room!! Anita was talking to ladies about marriage preparation while Aarav was supervising everything.

While all were busy in their respective work, Arnav was in his room, sitting quietly on bed, packing his stuffs as after his Di's bidai, he is also going to take his flight to Mumbai. His mind is totally disturbed, there are two reasons, firstly he was going away from his family for first time and second one was he Di was getting married!! He was feeling so aloof, as if he had lost any single reason to be happy. He was unable to comprehend the situation.

Khushi who was passing by, by chance got a glance of him. She found him packing his stuffs with sullen face!! She stopped at door way and got inside the room. They both never got any reason to ask the otherone's permission before entering into.

"Done with packing??", she asked seeing him giving his whole concentration on his stuffs.

Arnav looked up hearing her voice, watched her for few milliseconds before diverting his eyes-Hmm..

Khushi twisted her lips seeing his cold behavior. She went, sat on edge of bed facing him- Should I help you??

He replied annoyingly, not understanding the reason behind his own weird behavior- Nehi chahiye..

Khushi raised her brow- Tum gussa ho??(she asked)

Arnav looked back- Why?? Should I be angry??

Khushi-God!! Arnav, what's the matter??

Arnav got up from bed, went to his book shelf to take his few books- I don't want to talk to you.. Leave!!

Khushi got up, stood behind him-Ohh..So you are angry with me?? What did I do now??

He did not reply, pretending himself busy. Khushi hide her smile seeing him fuming on her without any specific reason. She came, stood in front of him- To main jaun?? You sure you don't wanna talk to me??

He again kept mum.

Khushi- Arnav, you are leaving tomorrow!! Don't know, when we will get the chance to talk again or not?? (his finger stopped but he did not look at her..) Will you call me??

Arnav-Nehi karunga!!(he replied instantly.)

Khushi asked pressing her lips- Message bhi nehi??

Arnav turned to face her-Kyun karu main?? You must be happy within, right?? I'm going away from here, there will be none to fight with you, you will be happy here.. Mumma and Papa will love you more as me and Di are leaving!! Even you have made so many new friends these days that you would hardly remember there is anyone named Arnav!! (he spoke in one breath)

Khushi- That means you are going to forget me after you make new friends??(she asked sadly??)

Arnav- I did not say that..

Khushi- Then how come you get to know I'm going to forget you after making new friends??

He felt sort of words.. he moved away saying- I have heard that..Distance creates gaps..

Khushi- But I have heard, distance makes heart grow fonder!!

*************************

Barat has arrived, Anita and some ladies were busy in welcoming barat, Arnav was standing beside them silently, while Khushi was looking around smilingly seeing joy when heard a loud call from crowd-Khushi..Khushi!!

Krishna waved his hand out calling her name, Khushi smiled brightly-Hey..

Krishna rushed to her- Come on.. All are dancing, why are you standing?? Let's dance..

Before Khushi could even protest, Krishna dragged her with him to where all were dancing happily. Khushi who was a reluctant at first, got mixed with others soon and her legs, hands started moving with the rhythm of song.. She was wearing an off shoulder floral design lehenga, her hair was in fish tail braid, giving her a cute and beautiful look!!

She was dancing like there is none around her, forgetting everything, lost in her world.. Even forgetting HIM!! Thought Arnav staring at Khushi. how easily she had said last evening she will not forget their friendship and today she herself backed off from her own words. His eyes moved further towards her wrist, he saw her wearing the watch given by him!! He moved further towards her, held her hand stopping her moving.

Khushi also stopped, looking at him confusingly but before she could understand he removed that watch from her wrist, throwing that away whispering- I hate you Khushi!!

Everything happened so suddenly, she was blank for initial seconds, staring down at her wrist. He threw the watch!! He said he hate her!! But why?? What did she do??

She could see Arnav going away, she could not wait longer to ask him the reason was about to go behind him, but was held from behind. She turned her head, Krishna- What happened?? Why are you looking so dull suddenly??

Khushi- I'll be back..

She ran away from there, searched for him in every corner of house but he just vanished like air. She could feel her eyes getting moist!! Why did it hurt her that much?? Why did he say he hate her?? Why his eyes were accusing her of something that she failed to understand??

A girl was passing by, she stopped her- Kajol.. Have you seen Arnav??

She shook her head negatively, Khushi moved away from there. She looked around, when her eyes fell on stairs leads to terrace. She took that way, reached at terrace. At far she could see him standing, she sighed in relief!!

"Arnav.."

His body stiffened hearing her voice.

"Arnav, what happened??", she asked not controlling her weep.

He said, not turning his face- LEAVE Khushi..AND DON"T SHOW ME YOUR FACE EVER!! You are a cheater, a liar..

Tears flew from her eyes, as her mind stuck with nothing but his words!!

***********************

Each ritual was done, Anjali and Karan were declared as life partner for next 7 lives!! When two hearts bonded here, another thread between two hearts were broken!!

It was time for bidai, Anjali burst into tears, hugging her Mumma, Papa. She thought, Arnav was right!! Why a girl has to leave her paternal house always?? Her heart cried. She looked around for her two favorite person- Mumma..(sniffing)..Cho..Chotey(sniffing) and Khushi??

"I'm here Di..", she heard Arnav's voice, turned her head.

Arnav walked to her, hugged her tightly. Anjali kissed his forehead- Study well, take care of yourself..(Arnav nodded.)

Arnav-You too Di..

Anjali asked- Where is Khushi?? I have not seen her since long..

Arnav's jaw line tightened, he replied- I don't know Di..

Anjali looked around, she left Arnav and turned to Anita- Mumma, Khushi??

Anita also looked around for her- I don't know Anjali..Where did she go?? I have seen her some time back..(she said panicking.)

Anjali got tensed, Karan was noticing her tensed face, said gently- I think, she must be too disturbed about your bidai.. Why don't you see her in her room??

Anjali nodded quickly, Karan held her hand- Come, we will meet Khushi.

They were about to go, Mrs.Singhania stopped them- Karan, Anjali..It's bad omen returning back. Don't go back..

Karan could feel Anjali's hand becoming cold. She is newly bride, she can't deny her mother-in-law at the same time she can't leave without meeting Khushi. he held her hand-Anjali..

Karan turned to Mrs.singhania- But Maa..

Mrs.Singhania stopped him- Karan, we are getting late for that auspicious time. I want my bahu at my home at the most right time.

None could say further..

***************************

Aarav and Anita gave a teary good bye to their daughter. Anjali sat in car with Karan but not before turning her head behind to look around for Khushi once. Car left the premises soon..

Khushi cried burying her face in pillow, she has never felt this much empty within ever in her life. She felt like a very major part of left her body, when Arnav asked her to never show her face to him!! She forgot everything including her Anjali Di's wedding as her mind became inactive.

Guest started leaving one by one consoling Anita who was totally upset. But Aarav still tried to act strong, again became busy as not only his daughter, his son was also leaving the same day. his heart was breaking seeing his kids going away from him. He placed his arm around Anita's shoulder- Don't cry.. We can't send Chotey like this.. Did you forget he has to leave in an hour..

Anita- Why he has to leave today?? Was it that urgent?

Aarav- It is Anita, unless why he has to go??

Anita sighed high, her motherly heart was not listening anything. Aarav asked the maid to load Arnav's luggage in car, Arnav went to change into his casuals as he can't travel wearing this traditional suit!! While passing by, his eyes fell on close door of Khushi's room. His feet stopped, but his mind did not let him stop there.

He quickly went to his room, changed his clothes and left this time with a straight face.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
358K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
134K 10.5K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...