No Thank You...

By chevvie

[BxBxBxB] Slut. Whore. Bitch. All these words are me. My name is Taylor Mace and this is my story. -Top Ran... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Grayson and Lukas' Book

Chapter 18

74.3K 2.2K 822
By chevvie

Taylor POV

Guess who's over their illness? This guy! It may have taken a week but I did it! I've finally made the triplets catch up on their sleep and we are all good!

I'm with Cassie right now because the triplets are in a meeting with another Alpha and they said that I shouldn't come to this one but they wouldn't mention why.

Cassie and I are now playing with the pups of the pack at the lake that's just a bit north of the field.

You may be wondering, why would people leave their children in the hands of a 14 year old and a 17 year old?

No clue.

Absolutely no clue.

We splashed around the shallow area of the lake and we made sure none of the kids strayed to far away. We came with 13 kids and we'll be leaving with all 13.... Hopefully.

All the kids are between the ages 5-10 so you can see the struggle there.

"Christian! Please stop pulling Lucy's hair! Be a gentleman and play with her!" Cassie yelled over all the screaming and yells of the children.

(A/N hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes. See what I did there? No? Ok.... read on.)

We splashed in the lake until it grew late into the afternoon and it was time to return all the children to their parents, Cassie to Erik and Fynn, and myself to the Chase, Chance, and Corey.

We all dried off with the towels we brought and we had the children walk in front of us back to the pack house.

A few grown ups were wondering around in the field, some of the young couples laying in the grass, or a few groups of people were just hanging out and talking to one another. A peaceful night in the pack.

We returned each kid to their parent(s) and finally Cassie and I made our way up to the Alpha floor. We parted ways into our own rooms and I was left on my own to entertain myself.

I took a long, warm shower and pulled on one of the triplets huge hoodies and a set of boxers. Ugh. Time to start my homework. I've missed so much school it's not even enjoyable anymore.

I've only gone to one day do school and I don't even know the whereabouts of my 'father' but the triplets reassured me that he was being delt with. I don't know what that means and I don't want to know. I just know he's not going to be bothering us anytime soon. Or ever.

The worst part, the triplets have decided that we are all returning to school at the beginning of the week. It's currently Thursday and I couldn't be dreading it more. They had Dominic and Rose bring back all the work we missed and the triplets finished it all in a couple of hours. I however, I am struggling terribly.

A thought pops into my head. Why don't I just use google? The triplets aren't here. They will never know. If they found out I'd be dead meat. If they know I was cheating on my assignments instead of attempting them, they'd give me even more work to complete.

I pulled out the new phone the triplets have gifted me with and start on the homework. I play soft music in the background and I start. Even though I used my phone, it took hours.

At one point, Corey popped in to see how I was doing and I had to quickly put down my phone and pretend to be working out the math problem. Corey stayed and helped me with the one problem and he had to go back and deal with one more thing. He mentioned that they'll be done in about an hour and I just sighed.

I want them back now.

I close up all my textbooks and put all my papers away. Done. I delete my search history just in case the triplets get suspicious and I flop onto the bed. I'm so bored. I want my three teddy bears here so I can cuddle but they aren't and they won't be for another 20 minutes.

If I mind-linked them would they answer?

"Chase?" I asked in my head, trying to connect with Chase.

After I few seconds I got a reply. "Yes, love?"

"Are you guys almost done? I want to cuddle but you guys aren't here."

"We are about done. We just need to arrange where they will be sleeping. How about you come down to our office? You can sit through this part. Well make sure to give you extra cuddles and kisses before we go to bed. Okay, baby?"

"Oki Doki!" I responded happily and the connection cut off. I pull my happy little butt of the bed and make my way down the hall. I knock on the door and Chance yells to come in.

I push open the door and go straight into Corey's waiting arms. I snuggle into his warm chest and I don't even bother to look at the Alpha with his Beta and such. I probably won't even see them ever again so there's no point in seeing them now.

They continue to talk about stuff that I don't pay attention as Corey holds me into his chest and soon a door opens and closed and feet shuffle. The voices die out and I know I'm falling asleep. Its been a long day. "We love you, baby." Three soft voices whispered in my ear and I was softly placed onto what I recognize as our bed.

I didn't get all my extra hugs and kisses.

*****

"It's time to wake up, darling." Someone gently shook my shoulder and I groaned.

"I'm still tired, though."

"If you oversleep then you will feel even more tired.

"Then I guess I'll have to sleep all day then" I retort covering my face with the covers and trying to sleep once more.

"Taylor if you don't get up you won't get any morning kisses." A voice threatens from across the room and I immediately sit up.

"Give me my kisses." I pout and Chance laughs from beside me. He pecks my lips and I am left unsatisfied. "I didn't get my extra cuddles and kissed last night." I pout and they all just laugh at me.

"I guess we will just have to make up for ourselves." Corey says sitting down next to me.

He kisses me and I cuddle into his side.

"But really sunflower, you must get ready. You are going to love this surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"Yes well I promise your going to love this one."

I groan as I'm pulled out of bed and shoved towards the overly sized closet. I shift throw my clothes until I decide on a pair of black skinny jeans and a pastel pink, blue, and yellow hoodie with a pair of adidas running shoes.

(Hoodie at top)

I walk out of the closet the triplets skim my clothing.

"You look cute, love." Chase says hugging me. They all agree as I go into the bathroom to complete getting ready.

After I emerge once more we head out of the room and downstairs for breakfast. There is no pack breakfast today and it's come and go. We grab our food and eat before we go up to the office.

"Are you guys going to tell me what we are doing?" I ask from the couch. I'm extremely bored and I would much rather be doing something than staring at the ceiling.

"Okay baby, so do you remember when you told us you would love to get to see your brother again?" Corey asked.

"Uhm yeah." I say, completely oblivious.

"Well we found him for you and he is here in the pack house."

"Come in Grayson and Lukas!" Chance yelled through the door and it soon opened.

My eyes widened and watered.

"G-Grayson?"

"Hey, Little brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 82
Born a hybrid dragon-werewolf, Macey King is already viewed as unique. The King of the werewolves pays her a visit, giving her the chance to compete...
1.4K 49 36
"Mate." I whispered softly. She stared at me with terrified and angry eyes. "My mate and no one else's. I promise this time." "Kai..." Mark. Mate. M...
482K 17.7K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
89.9K 1.3K 21
You asked, I listened. Here's the original story of Separation. Merry Chrysler everyone. *****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "I...