no weakness.

By slutyeol

falling in love is not for gang members, especially not the leader. love is a weakness. the strongest one the... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

18

1.3K 69 5
By slutyeol

"it makes no sense on why i haven't been contacted for anything." junmyeon says to the rest of the men. he was slowly getting his relationship with jisoo back to normal, but his top priority was still finding his sister.

he knows he has many enemies for the second job he choose to take. he didn't expect to suddenly do so good and even own many deals all over asia, dubai, and even in china. they must've known his biggest priority was his baby sister even before his fiancé.

chanyeol looks at the gangs in front of the table and points at the suju gang. "we overpowered them and became bigger than they've ever been." he uses a walkie talkie to instruct his best men to try and snoop around the property.

"the bangtan gang is our competitors right now, myeon. we took dubai from them and even though they have the usa we have most of asia so maybe they feel threatened." jongin points to them on the table and junmyeon nods.

they're getting nowhere all they have is assumptions and a few men of theirs have been killed. if they have families he anonymously sends them a big stash of cash to cover expenses until they can get back on their feet.

"we have to do big research on where the bangtan gang stays because they're as difficult to find as us. protect your families and girlfriends because trust me this feeling i have in my chest is killing me."

——————

"he's tall, has honey brown hair, light brown eyes, really pale skin, and he's seriously so handsome." yerim was talking about jaehyun to irene and the duo was listening to every word on the side of the wall.

irene squeals, "do you like him or do you like like him?" she's playing with yerim's hair as the two talk with the topic coming up out of the blue.

"to be honest i think i have genuine feelings for him, but then again he's the only guy i talk to aside from a few guys at school. ive known him all my life and it kinda feels like we're destined to end up together? if i don't stay with jaehyun then i don't know what will happen between us. i can tell my brother likes him a lot to the point that he wants me to marry him and nobody else." she smiles at the memory of the two males having a good time when they're all together.

yerim frowns, "jeongguk promised me that i will be leaving from here and ill be able to go back to my real life. i hope you and i can keep in contact, but don't worry i won't ever tell junmyeon or anyone how we met really." she hugs the older woman and irene smiles. she feels like yerim's older sister and she too hopes they keep their friendship.

taehyung and jeongguk walk away from the two to go to jeongguk's office. they sit in silence for a few moments before the younger speaks up first.

"im going to get her to fall in love with me and when she's too deep in i will just turn it off." he snaps his fingers and shrugs. "junmyeon will be crushed when he finds out his baby sister is crying over his biggest competitor. he'll come looking for me and then ill kill him." jeongguk grabs the gun from his desk and aims to a target. he puts the weapon back in, but taehyung's silence has the male looking up.

"you know you have my word of secrecy, but she's innocent and pure. she's only eighteen and what if you scar her love life forever?" he bites his lip. taehyung was worried of what irene will do if she ever finds out of the leaders plan with the young girl.

jeongguk rolls his eyes, "jaehyun will be there to cure her broken heart, taehyung. you heard her she feels they're destined to be, so maybe the heartbreak won't even be so big. also maybe with this her brother will know he shouldn't be such a fucking bastard. you know i can't forget what he did." he gets up from the chair and leaves the room. his chest felt like exploding and he needed a moment alone.

when he enters his mother's garden he walks to the bench where the two use to spend long hours talking. her sweet smile will always be carved in his mind.

"kookie! you're going to get hurt baby." her soft voice says when the hyper nine year old runs around the pool. he scares his mother into thinking he will fall in and when she begins to cough rapidly his father runs out. he glares at jungkook before picking her up and running inside of the house with her. jungkook frowns at himself, he made his mommy sick again by his childish games.

when his mother was resting in her room, mr jeon walks up to the nine year old. "you know you're not supposed to make your mom worry due to her health, jungkook. maybe i should forbid you from seeing her without my supervision." he sighs when jungkook looks down without speaking.

"you're a man, jungkook. start acting like one and talk to me. will you make your mom worry again or will you be a good boy and listen to your dad?" he grabs jungkook by the arm and waits for him to speak.

jungkook wipes his tears away and looks up, "jungkook will never make mommy worry again." his voice is firm and mr jeon smiles satisfied. he dismisses his son and goes up to check on his wife.

jeongguk rolls his eyes at the memory and looks up when he hears soft crying enter the garden house. he gets up to check on who it was only to find yerim sitting on the floor next to the yellow sunflowers. tears were spilling out of her eyes and soft sobs were audible. "please find me." she was mumbling. he stares at her with no emotion and turns to leave through the back door.

as he walks back he notices a few of his guards were out. the place was too quiet and when he hears the sound of a gun unlocking he runs back to the garden house for yerim. she was still in the same spot and when he sees a male walking towards her, he takes out the gun from his waistband. he shoots him on the head and runs to the blonde when his body falls. she looks at him with wide eyes and jeongguk holds her close to him. a gunshot is heard behind them and they turn to find hope aiming in front of them. "we're under attack."

jeongguk takes yerim's hand and leads her through the back. he's sure that the rest of the girls were in the hiding room, so they run inside of the house. wendy was running up the stairs and jeongguk motions for the blonde to follow her while he watches their back. he makes sure they're safe before returning outside with his gang.

"JEONGGUK, COME OUT BASTARD."

he goes to leave his hiding spot when taehyung holds him back. they quarrel with their eyes until jeongguk stays in place.

"you think after killing my brother i wasn't going to come for you? what about taehyung? sadly he had you to stop him from exploding, but maybe next time you won't be so lucky." gunshots are audible everywhere and when jeongguk aims at the leader's head he smirks.

he turns when a bullet is being aimed to taehyung and before it can touch his best friend, jimin covers him. he closes both eyes from the impact and screams are heard around him.

jeongguk's guards finish the rival gang and taehyung yells for help. namjoon runs to seokjin and informs him. the doctor gets everything ready and sends sooyoung to bring him his equipment.

jeongguk runs in with jimin on his back and they help lay him down. the bullet was in his shoulder blade and he required immediate surgery to remove it. the girls run into the room and seokjin demands them all to leave. he only needed sooyoung in the room and having the rest of the gang would only feel suffocating.

——————

three hours had gone by and everybody was still outside of the room. taehyung was blaming himself and no matter what irene said or did his mindset was set.

it was close to three in the morning and they were all still outside of the room. irene was asleep on taehyung's shoulder and yerim was leaning her head against hyunjin. the two were drowsy, however, neither of them wanted to leave the scene. jeongguk was leaning against the wall as he eyed the two young kids.

"we made you guys some sandwiches." hoseok says. he and wendy prepared the members some delicious sandwiches when they realized dinner was missed. they all grab a sandwich except for yerim, irene, and taehyung. the two girls were fast asleep and taehyung was too nauseous to eat anything.

the door opens and seokjin steps out, taking off his mask in order to properly to talk to them. he looks around and smiles when he realizes how much jimin meant to all of them.

"i was able to get the bullet out and he did bleed out a lot but great news he's out of risk. he stopped breathing for a few moments and right now he's on a breathing mask. it'll take him about a month or two to recover completely all depending on him. he's going to need a lot of help for the first few weeks and you guys know how sensitive he really is, so please be gentle with him." he looks around the place and informs only one can go in at a time.

nobody makes a move to get up and when taehyung looks around he sees them all staring at him. jeongguk mouths for him to enter first and taehyung wakes up his fiancé to be able to get up.

he turns the knob with shaky fingers, his bottom lip bleeding at the pressure of his teeth. he sees sooyoung sitting beside him and writing down on a notebook. when the nurse hears taehyung enter she gets up from her spot and motions for him to sit.

"if you see his heart monitor change rapidly please call for doctor seokjin and me." she instructs before leaving the room.

taehyung felt like crying at the sight of his little jimin laying so helplessly on the bed. the bullet was for him and he would much rather be the one on it. he takes a seat on the stool next to the bed and sighs deeply.

"it's your taehyungie who you happened to take a literal bullet for. i love you bud, if you had my loyalty then make sure to never question it after what you did for me. there's nothing i could ever do to repay what you did for me. i will seriously take a bullet for you too, jiminie. i know you hate that name, but since you're sleeping ill call you that." he laughs at himself and wipes away his tears.

"we were all so worried that the surgery could of failed, but here you are once again to prove to us how much of a badass you really are. ill come back later when you're awake." taehyung sniffs.

the door to the room opens and seokjin tells him to make it quick for the others to see him too. taehyung eyes his jiminie one last time before leaving.

the two sleeping women were awake and when taehyung steps out, irene goes to embrace him tightly. "how is he?" she asks. her voice is soft and drowsy he bids everybody their goodbye's to head up to bed.

"he was sleeping the whole time i talked. im gonna get some sleep and then go visit him in the morning." he says. the two get in comfortable clothing before laying down in bed. irene cuddles up to taehyung and the two fall asleep very quickly.

————————

i luvvvvv vrene, but not more than my vmin.. <3
i have work and it's so time consuming i have like no time to get on here ): here's like a cliffhanger hehe also i fr write like 2k words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 3 15
You should have know that following your curioucity will end you here. You shouldnt have involved yourself with them.They are dangerous gang.And you...
2.8K 136 16
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie were so inlove with eachother but because of some reason they got separated but never able to get over from eachother but...
5K 301 14
You see nothing is impossible ,as far as love is considered you can't force someone to love you,its an inevitable curse and one shall face at some or...
18.9K 478 28
Loving someone passionately is a wonderful feeling. But when that passion becomes an obsession , the results of that affection may become catastrophic