Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

Par mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. Plus

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Clearing Things Up

10.8K 149 4
Par mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

Molly and Amber had been gone on their dates a while so the boys all went onto the beanbags whereas us girls were on the daybed. We watched as Maura went over to the boys and got Curtis to teach her some dance moves.

"I don't understand...." Amy started.

"No don't get upset."

"I just don't understand why he keeps doing this. I'm being made out to be a mug."

"No you're not." Jourdan told her. "You've handled this whole situation like a lady and it's actually showing what type of person he is."

"You've not done anything wrong." Belle told her.

"What do you think about Maura in this whole situation?" Joanna asked.

"I don't really know. I mean all she's done is dance with the guy, I don't know if I should look any further into that."

"I wouldn't." I told her. "I'm sure Maura would come and speak to you before she went and told Curtis about anything."

"Yeah I think she would." Joanna agreed. "She's also still technically seeing Marvin so she would need to make things clear between them two as well before she started anything with Curtis."

"Hey guys." We heard from behind and saw Molly, Amber, Ovie and Jordan walking in. "Let's go inside."

We went into the dressing room with the girls and made them tell us about the date.

"It was a nice date but we obviously had Ovie next to us which made the whole thing really awkward." Molly said. "I couldn't do anything with him."

"Did you want to?"

"Kind of."

"Still attracted to him?"

"She just wants a snog." Amber joked.

"The way Jordan's going about it as well makes me want to like jump on him. It's so mature and sexy." Molly said. "He's just like do what you need to do."

"He's such a man."

"Yeah and I think I'm going to stop with arguing about his age because I don't think that matters anymore. He's shown that he can be a man and that's all I've wanted really."

As we were already in here we got changed for the night ahead. I had on a pink tasseled two piece and then some white heels.

"I'm going to speak to Ovie tonight." Molly whispered to me as we did our make up. "Tell him what I'm thinking"

"Which is?" She just looked at me. "You're done aren't you?"

"I think so."

"It's crazy what happens in such a short amount of time in here."

****

"Looks who's here." I heard some excitement as we all made our way out. "Oh my."

"It's Craig David." Anton shouted as we all stood in front of his booth. "Come on guys let's have a good time."

"This is to the villa crew." Craig applauses us. "Have a good night guys."

Everyone was in such a good mood, the drinks were flowing, the music was great and everyone was just letting go. I was dancing with Tommy, grinding on him and teasing him just a bit.

"Here's to us guys." Amy got us all round to have a Cheers.

I was in the kitchen later on after everyone had dispersed and Marvin and George came in.

"Are you two alright?" I asked.

"We just had a chat with Lucie and Maura and they basically ended things with us." Marvin said. "Just said it wasn't working out."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I mean it's alright because realistically it wasn't working. I just didn't like the way they made it out like they'd tried really hard." He explained. "I wanted to say back like you haven't tried at all."

"Yeah and it's just a bit disrespectful that they could take us off one by one." George said. "I mean it's a private relationship and really has nothing to do with Maura."

"Yeah I've got to say I would never do that."

"I almost told her that it's not like I thought we were Amy and Curtis but that's not really appropriate any more."

"No."

****

Tommy and I were on the daybed later on with Amber after Jordan and Anna had cleared things up and Ovie has just gone off on one. Joanna and Michael were down on the snug having a conversation so we were watching them.

"It's hard because I had a really good conversation with him last night. I can't just say no."

"We understand one hundred percent." Tommy agreed.

"He obviously didn't draw a line under everything because why would I have been so torn this afternoon. I'm not a mug I wouldn't have even contemplated picking him."

"That's what we told her. I think he does like Joanna but seeing you here does make it hard for him." I told her. "I don't know how you're feeling about it all though, so really it just depends on how you feel."

"In this place you never say never but I don't really know either which makes it even harder. I wish I could just say I would never go back there, even if e wanted to."

*****

The next morning was pretty eventful after all the bed moving the night before. Lucie and Maura slept outside along with Curtis and Ovie. Molly and Jordan shared a little kiss in bed before she had to go and sleep on her own.

I was having a chill in the dressing room when Joanna came in.

"How did last night go?" I asked her as Amy walked in.

"It went well but I can't really tell at the moment what's the truth and what's not." She said. "It's annoying because when I hear something I hold onto it and it just keeps replaying in my mind. I need to see what's been said."

"Personally I don't think he's being honest with you." I told her. "But I know that you need to find out the truth and not just hear what we've all got to say."

"I just don't understand why she would take him on a date or even contemplate it, if it was said."

"I think what you need to do is get them both together." Belle said. "She can't lie in front of him and he can't lie in front of her. The truth will have to come out then."

"Yeah I'm going to have to do that."

****

I went out to speak to Molly and she seemed to quite angry on the bean bags.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm not in here for his negative energy. He just kept commenting on my age and interrupting me."

"What did he say?"

"Well I asked if he had anything else to say and then he made a comment about my guilt and insecurities. I'm going to interrupt something if it's wrong and I don't like what you're saying."

"Yeah."

"I have nothing to be guilty about and I'm not insecure."

"No and he shouldn't have made them comments."

"Exactly and I'm not going to let someone speak to me like that. My actions are just what I feel is right and what I want to happen, not because I'm guilty or insecure. It just annoys me when people are chatting shit."

"I understand. No one should make comments like that unless they are certain."

****

I got changed for the night into a little pink bodysuit and then some shorts.

"Babe what do you think of this?" Tommy asked and walked in wearing a green floral shirt.

"It's not my favourite. I just like you in a white tee."

He raced downstairs and I could tell he was getting changed into something else.

"He's so whipped." Maura said. "I mean if I told any of my past guys that, they'd probably tell me we're finished."

"I didn't really want to make him change but it looks like that's happening."

****

We made our way into the garden and I was last out with Tommy after we had a little cuddle on the balcony.

"Ooh look at them." I pointed over to the snug. "Joanna has got them together."

"What's she doing?"

"I think she's just checking that things were made clear yesterday because some miscommunication has gone on, purposefully or accidentally."

"Which do you think it is?"

"Probably purposefully but I think he's going to fight for what he claims he said now. Michael won't just give up like that."

"Yeah." He agreed. "I think maybe he said it in a subtle way and maybe that wasn't clear enough for Amber and it needed to be said in a better way. I don't think he'd want to hurt Amber in anyway."

"Mm."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Sorry for the rubbish chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.6K 250 7
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ...
619K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!