Player's Handbook (COMPLETED)

Galing kay jaycaprio

29 rules to being a player, 29 rules that must be followed. In this game you can't change for no woman, not e... Higit pa

Rule #1
Rule #2
Rule #3
Rule #4
Rule #5
Rule #6
Rule #7
Rule #8
Rule #9
Rule #10
Rule #11
Rule #12
Rule #13
Rule #14
Rule #16
Rule #17
Rule #18
Rule #19
Rule #20
Rule #21
Rule #22
Rule #23
Rule #24
Rule #25
Rule #26
Rule #27
Rule #28
Rule #29

Rule #15

3.2K 180 133
Galing kay jaycaprio

Rule #15: Make Him/Her Come To You
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

I felt the bed move and I woke up instantly popping up seeing Chris climb back into bed. "Sorry." He apologizes. "I didn't mean to wake you." He added as I climbed out the bed, I started collecting my clothes. "A-are you leaving?" He asked I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I didn't reply, instead I picked my phone up from off the floor. "You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked yet again, I was so tired I didn't even wanna talk. I wasn't being rude I just didn't feel like talking. So instead I nodded giving him eye contact as I placed my phone up against my ear.

"On my way boss." Julius sleepy voice said after my phone rang a few times.

"Mhm." I reply before I hang up, I began to get dressed in my skirt, I pulled my button down on not bothering to button it up. It was going on 2 in the morning, and I couldn't wait to get in my bed. I picked up my heels about to walk out the room but I felt myself being pulled back.

"Stay with me tonight."

"I can't do that, I have no clothes over here for work in the morning and I don't think that's smart considering we aren't a couple. We're just fucking." I reply lowly, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"You coming to Virginia with us?" He asked

"Who's us?" I mumbled making my way out the room, with him close behind.

"Trey, Bry, Lauren and Robyn."

"No you guys enjoy yourselves." I answered as I plopped on the living room couch, he sat next to me his arm rested over my shoulder.

"Look, it'll be fun. We'll be taking a break from the business aspect of life, my mama miss me, and so does Trey and Bry's mom. It's a good time for you to meet the rest of the family, you know cause we do share the same group of best friends so technically you're part of the family. My mom is inviting a bunch of my friends from high school, some from college and even some of the people from the office will be there, just for a celebration for everything you've done. So you should be there. Please?" He spoke hopefully, the moment I fixed my mouth to say something my phone vibrated and I picked it up from my lap looking at the screen.

Julius: Here boss. (2:10 AM)

"I gotta go." I got up from the couch, but he only pulled me back down on his lap. I just let my head rest on his shoulder I was so tired.

"Come, please?" He asked again

"Okay Chris, I'll go."

"You gone walk out this house with your shirt open so everybody knows what color bra you got on? And how good you look under your shirt?" He asked as I got up from his lap.

"Ain't nobody gone see me, Julius don't pay me no mind unless I'm getting hurt." I replied, his hand was resting on my waist as he pulled the front door open for me. He let me out first, and of course he followed me to the truck.

"I see you." He says as he pulls the door open for me. I climbed in and he leaned down placing a kiss on my lips. "I'll see you at the office." He says before he kissed my forehead. "Get her home safely J." He says to Julius.

"Always, see you later sir." Julius replies before Chris closes the door. I rested my head on the window before Julius pulled off.

The next morning as I dragged myself into the office, I seen Chris smiling and actually interacting with his employees. He was making his way around the office having small conversations with everyone, that's what I do so it warmed my heart to see he was actually starting to care about something other than himself and his sexual needs.

"Hey Bey!" Cara greeted me as soon as she spotted me

"Yo bey wassup!" Drew shouted from his corner desk.

"Beyonce I got some rosters for you to go over, and good morning." Heather said, as I walked through the office getting greeted by majority of the office. I said my good mornings before I walked up the 4 steps and down the hall, I had the office right next to Chris' it was the second best office, I unlocked it walking inside.

The lights automatically came on and I sat my briefcase down on my desk and pulled my heels off sitting them down in front of the desk. There was a knock on my door and I looked over at Chris with a coffee mug in his hand. "Coffee?" He asked and I nodded I was tired as fuck.

He let himself in closing the door behind him passing me the mug, I sipped the coffee from the mug and I smiled. It was just the way I liked it, "How you know how I like my coffee?" I asked as I walked behind my desk sitting down.

"I pay attention." He spoke with a smile, he helped himself to a seat across from me.

"What you want Christopher?" I asked taking another sip from the mug.

"I was thinking instead of us just always fucking at my place we could go out?"

"Out where?" I asked

"Catch a movie, grab dinner you know, like a date?" He spoke nervously, and we sat in silence while I studied his face. It was full of hope, I could tell he was anxious, and him waiting for my answer only made him even more nervous.

"You and Karrueche have a good time last night?" Trey asked Chris as I stood behind them on the elevator.

"Man that girl can't suck dick for shit, kicked her ass out my damn dorm room so fast she thought I was the flash. Bitch is canceled." He said making Trey laugh.

"Good thing I found Robyn, full package a nigga set for life." Trey said making me smile, I was happy he was treating my best friend good.

"That's ass nigga, you sound like you gone be bored the rest of ya life." Chris nudged him laughing as he got off the elevator leaving just me and Trey.

"That nigga ain't shit." Trey said leaning on the wall next to me.

"Yeah I agree." I sighed

"You ain't ask him out yet?" He asked

"Tried he said I wasn't his type." I shrugged

"It's cool, he gone miss out on a good ass woman and pay for it in the future. Watch." He assured me

I shrugged once again, "Ion know maybe I ain't all that like everybody hype me up to be. I went from thinking I could have anybody I wanted to not even being able to pull the one person I actually want."

"Chris just an asshole, you gorgeous Bey you not his type because you strong, he want somebody that's gone let him walk all over them. Don't let his dumb ass make you feel any less confident. I love you man this my stop, imma see you in Psych." He kissed my forehead and as soon as the elevator doors opened he was off and I was alone.

I continued studying his face, I chewed my bottom lip thinking about my answer. I was thinking about being the asshole we were in college, but the pout on his face when he seen I didn't give him an answer right away made my heart pound. He was the cutest, "We can do that Christopher." I answered making him sigh relieved

"I thought you was about to tell a nigga no."

"I was, but you got cute." I say rolling my eyes.

"So I'll pick you up from your house at 7 you gotta send me your address."

"No I'll meet y-"

"I ain't them other niggas send me yo address right now Beyonce." He spoke sternly making me bite my bottom lip, I then rolled my eyes again pulling my phone out obeying what he said.

He smiled when I got send and the address popped up on his cell phone screen. "Finally, a nigga can pop up on you now instead of you popping up on me." He smirked

"Don't be popping up at my shit unannounced." I say smartly, he stood up grabbing my neck pulling my face close to his.

"I do what I want, remember?" He spoke seductively against my lips. "You be ready to get fucked all over your house tonight when we get back from our date, understand?" I only nodded gazing down at his lips. "Good." He smirked pecking my lips before he let my neck go, letting himself out of my office.

Christopher Maurice Brown:

I knocked on the door to her huge ass mansion. She was right, her shit was bigger than mine. She really did make more money than me, I just wanted to know how. She was such a private person getting through to her was like trying to get through a brick wall.

The door opened revealing Beyonce in red lingerie. She wasn't even dressed I told her 7. "Come in I just got home, I'm almost ready." She stepped aside and allowed me in.

I started following her upstairs and she stopped turning to look at me, "Where you going?" She asked curiously

"With you." I replied smiling and she only chuckled shaking her head, I licked my lips as she turned back around. My eyes fell on her ass, she knew what she was doing. The moment we reached the top step I pulled her back against me and she gasped, my mouth was near her ear. "You look so good." I mumbled, her hand was placed over mine, she slowly guided my hand down over her underwear and her brown eyes looked up at me.

"Wanna taste?" She asked, I nodded and she grabbed my hand pulling me down the hall. I was pulled into a huge bedroom with a great view of LA. Before I could even look around the room I was pushed down on the bed, she climbed on top of me.

"Were we ever going on a date?" I asked her

"After." She spoke softly before our lips connected.

>>>>

We had finally got out the house after going 4 rounds. I couldn't understand why I couldn't get enough of her the more I got a taste the more I wanted. She had me wrapped around her finger, I hadn't even paid attention to another girl, and it was like we moved on her time. She controlled what we did or didn't do, she wouldn't even spend a night with a nigga and it bothered me but it made me come to her more. It felt like she was using my handbook on me.

We had missed our movie so we were swinging at the park which was okay with me as long as I had her to myself. "You read my handbook?" I asked her

"I've heard of it, haven't read it." She admitted.

"Just feels like you have." I said slightly chuckling.

"No, I should though." She said making me laugh. We had been enjoying each other honestly. We slid down the slide together, chased each other around, just having fun.

"You gone tell me about you?" I asked and she smiled shaking her head no.

"Think you already know me well enough." She replied, I got up from the swing and stood in front of her.

"Well I like the color red, I love art, every kind, I can sing, I can dance, I can play basketball and football, I can draw, and I got my heart broke once by an older woman when I was in high school."

"Chris?!" Someone shouted and I looked over my shoulder looking at her. My heart dropped, there she was the woman who broke my heart, the woman that made me not ever wanna love again.

"Serayah..." I mumbled

~~~~~

I'm still gone update everyday just not as much a day a nigga started college today my last fuckin year, thank god.

I'll try to update again today since I didn't update yesterday,no promises but y'all know y'all spoiled 🙄.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

175K 4.5K 16
Kacey grew up living a hard life. she got into trouble but she snapped out of it and pulled her life together. She has a lot to deal with her,drug ad...
339K 11.4K 43
How not to get hurt in a relationship? How to get the guy crying over you and not the other way around? All good questions, which I found myself aski...
558K 31.7K 47
âš SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSEDâš  It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
21.6K 644 28
Kylie Smith is a player, she goes to parties, hooks up with guys and dumps them later on. She has trust issues, that's why she can't keep a relations...