Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Blood Poison

268 18 7
By pigrabbit_09

The kids are still connected to Eli and when they told us about Eli being reborn, I got my hopes up to bring back their mommy. I don't know what's the last mission of my children but they were a great help on us.

The sacred beasts meditated to get deep in their inner self, searching for that ultimate power as what my children.

I am with my children while they were sleeping. The world became dark after Eli was reborn. There were no news about the situation, people got sick and die, the environment became foggy and humid, and most of all, monsters lurked around the city. Dark clouds covered the city and lightning storms keep on roaring from the sky and sometimes, it hits on the ground.

We all sheltered in Garreth's mansion, thinking for a plan to stop the darkness. The pillars were destroyed and I guess, Eli smashed it with it's own powers. It became dangerous and we're not safe anymore. The forest of silence withstand the power of the darkness but how long will it protect us? The monsters were looking for us and they have the intent to kill when my pack encountered them who tried to get some news about the situation of the city.

I looked out from the window and I don't like the aura that lurks around the mansion. If it weren't for the forest of silence, maybe we were affected by the darkness right now.

"Daddy?"

I heard Zehra's voice and she's awake. I went closer to her and tucked her in bed.

"Anything you want sweetie?" I asked.

She shook her head and held my hand.

"Don't worry, Mommy will come back to us." She answered.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she hugged me tightly. I can feel warmth and ease from her. Nigel is sound asleep. He's such a baby and can't believe that in his tinu body, he possessed sich great magic.

"Go back to sleep sweetie. Tomorrow, we'll get busy." I said.

She nodded and gave me a kiss before she closed her eyes. I lay down beside them and looked how peaceful they were. Eli's mission continues and we will make sure that we'll bring him back and destroy the eternal darkness.

I woke up early and I can't distinguish if it's morning. The thick dark clouds really put this city into darkness. My kids are still asleep and lucky I am that Mother and Eli's parents came in.

"Any problem?" I asked them.

"No, son. We come inside to check you three." Mother said.

"You go downstairs and have some breakfast. Everyone is at the dining area now, they're discussing about the plan." Lady Vivian said.

"Just leave the kids to us." Sir Gilbert added.

I nodded and kissed my children on their cheek before I went out. When I arrived at the dining area, Garreth led the discussion and they're in the middle of our plan. The pack joined the meeting and they're into it as well.

I sat down on an empty chair and listened to what have they discussed. They planned out on how to unlink Eli from Vladimir. That's the only readon why we can't kill Vladimir because Eli is bound to him. Selene proposed a method to break the link and she asked for a cover while casting it.

"How about the pillars?" I asked.

"Let's assumed that the pillars were destroyed already. Still, my brother is the strongest among us." Garreth answered.

"And the monster? Are we going to kill them?" Hailey asked.

"We don't have a choice. We kill them if they'll kill us. We don't need to risk our lives and we need to follow our plan." Garreth answered.

Garreth is right, we don't have a choice but to kill the monsters. We know that they're innocent people but we need to survive and save this world.

"Vladimir got one weakness." Henry interrupted the discussion and he got our attention.

"What is it?" Raven asked.

"I'm not sure but maybe we can give it a try." He said and stood up from his chair. "Eli is his weakness. I spoke to him once when I was their prisoner. He adore Eli much and won't let him die. How about we attack Eli instead of Vladimir?"

I slammed my hand on the table and disagree. Is he crazy proposing that kind of plan? I won't let him kill my beloved Eli.

"Shut up, Henry! I won't let you lay a finger on Eli." I shouted.

"I didn't say that we need to kill Eli. What I want for us to do is to confuse Vladimir. He's alone and the monsters only follow him. If the sacred beasts will attack and act like we wanted to kill Eli, I'm sure he'll focus more saving Eli. And if that happens, Selene will have the time she wants and Dixon will do the sneak attack." He explained.

"I'm sorry, but I already did that on Vladimir." Dixon said.

Henry shook his head and explained further.

"It was an astral drop. With the power we had right now, we can distinguish if it's an astral drop or not. Just trust your instincts Dixon. You can stab him on his vitals and at least we take damage on him."

In the middle of our discussion, Henry explained more about his plan. The plan he had is quite good and there's some rationale in it. We can distract Vladimir and then strike him when he lowered his guard.

"We can handle the link." Nigel butt-in while were discussing our plan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and went closer to him.

"Zehra and I can break the link." He added.

Everyone looked at them and I said. "We can't let the kids be involve. Take them out from out plan."

Nigel held my hand and smiled at me. Zehra did the same and I can see in their eyes that they're into it. They wanted to help but I can't risk their lives. I know the pain that Eli did when giving birth to them. I won't let that go to waste and send our children into a battle.

My children walked in and they joined the discussion. Garreth looked at me and he's telling me to take my children away. When I'm about to take them, Nigel suddenly spoke.

"Are you taking us away, Daddy?" He asked and I got nervous. He knew that I was going to take them out from this discussion table.

"Yes... kids should not join the adults' conversation." I answered and stuttered.

Zehra laughed and she asked me why I stuttered. I don't know how to react but my kids are mocking me right now. I love my children but sometimes, I can't helped it but getting annoyed with them. They acted like more superior than me.

"Let them join." Lady Vivian came in together with Sir Giblert and mother. "They have the right to know every details of our plan. Still, Sirius is their parent."

No one dares to say a word even Garreth. I saw him sighed and continued the discussion.

I was beside with my children while the discussion was ongoing. Garreth and Raven already plotted our plans, especially our course of action. The main goal here is to break the link between Vladimir and Eli then it follows afterwards. Unfortunately, my children disagreed. We were surprised why they don't want to kill Vladimir.

"Are you serious, Nigel?" Garreth asked him when he disagree.

"Yes. Let Zehra and I will handle Vladimir." Nigel answered.

"How can a child defeat an adult who mastered the dark magic?" Largo asked randomly.

Zehra smirked and she's enjoying the discussion. Out of a sudden, Largo felt unusual. He was choked and can't breath. I attended him and I felt a strange power that manipulate on Largo. I looked at my children and they're demonstrating their powers on us.

"Enough!" I exclaimed and they stopped.

Even out children were strong just like Eli. How did they manipulate Largo's body just by looking at them? I saw their eyes, they're controlling Largo's body through looking at him. Largo coughed out and Dixon gave him a glass of water.

"I guess everyone knows what we can do." Zehra said.

I don't want to be scared but that's what I'm feeling right now. Lady Vivian smirked and she even acknowledge the power of my children.

"We should think before we speak or else, these two will make it hard for us." Lady Vivian said and chuckled.

Damn!

I can't believed that my kids inherit Eli's ability and power. Are they stronger than me? I hope not!

"How about we will fight against, Daddy?" Nigel asked.

I was surprised when they asked something like that. I was wondering right now, did they read my mind?

"That will be a good exercise for us Nigel, since Daddy is the shield of Mommy." Zehra said and I felt that they're going to mock me very hard. "I guess Daddy's shields and barriers were impenetrable."

I gulped my own saliva as I saw the kids that were serious about me. Their eyes had the intent to fight me.

"I permit the fight." Sir Gilbert said.

Damn you!

He really wanted me to be covered with bruises and I saw him grinned when he agreed to the kids' request.

"I also permit the fight. Let's see how strong the kids are." I'm started to hate my sister and I can see in her face that she's excited to witness how my kids kick my ass.

And here we are in another dimension, cast by Selene and everyone was our spectator. I can't hurt my children and I don't want to fight them but...

Awww!

The fight didn't start yet but the kids start attacking me. I was hit by Nigel's dark energy balls while Zehra kept on chasing me with her light lasers. They were just standing and didn't do a thing, even swinging their hands.

Geez! My kids were exactly Eli, the way they fight were the same fighting style.

While I was running and dodging their attacks, the battlefield turned into their property of element. Half of it was dark and the other half was light.

"Gravity orb." Nigel said and I was surprised that an orb appeared right in front of me and I was hit by the law of gravity.

I was pinned down on the ground due to the gravity and Zehra attacked.

"Spectrum Laser."

I saw a ball of light above me and rays of light hit me even I cast my magic barrier. It hurts so much and I wondered why my barrier didn't block Zehra's magic.

"Daddy, you're such a loser." Nigel said and chuckled.

"What?!" I exclaimed and got pissed. I stood up when the gravity shifted back to normal. He's getting on my nerves. "Don't cry kids if I'll hit you hard!"

They're just playing but their magic were massive. Because of it I became serious and used my fire armor mode.

"Ohh! Someone's pissed, Nigel." Zehra said and smirked.

"Daddy will really punish us." Nigel said.

"Will you let him?" Zehra asked him and Nigel shook his head then he grinned.

I am totally pissed off now because my kids belittled me. I draw out my fire sword and shield and rushed towards them but my armor mode vanished like thing air. I was surprised and some light appeared that blinded me.

"Laser Thunder."

Light lasers appeared anywhere in the battlefield and just like thunder, it storms on me. I immediately used my ability and speed up my movement. Zehra's light magic is kind of annoying because it's tacking me wherever I go until I was caught off guard. Nigel appeared in front of me while I dodged Zehra's magic and he touched me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Dark Bomb."

Something explodes on my shoulder and it's very painful. I was flown away from where Nigel attacked me then the Zehra's Laser Thunder struck me heavily.

"You're being harsh on Daddy, Nigel." Zehra said.

"No, I didn't." He answered.

I was down on the ground and can't feel my left shoulder. It was bleeding and my body was paralyzed by Zehra's magic. I thought it wouldn't harm me that much because it's light property but it inflicts paralysis on me. I can move my legs an inch but overall, I don't have strength to stand up.

I saw my kids standing near me and they chuckled. They really pissed me and I want these kids to be punish.

"Health Restore."

Zehra cast a spell and she restored my body like I wasn't got hurt. The paralysis wear off and I can feel my body again. I got up and the kids hugged me then they kissed me together on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." They apologized.

If my children were just playing then how much more if they get serious. I'm grateful that they're just playing while fighting me and retreated from fighting with me again.

"It's okay." I said.

"Do you want another round?" Nigel asked.

I don't know if Nigel is my child. He really like to beat me down till I can no longer move.

"No! That's enough already." I answered immediately. I don't want to be a punching bag.

The dimension was shattered and we went back to the mansion. Lady Vivian clapped her hand and she praised her grandchildren. But, Sir Gilbert was too proud with my kids. I guess he was proud because the kids beat me hard.

"Did you used all your powers while fighting your father?" Sir Gilbert asked them.

"No, it was just one eighth of our power." Zehra answered.

What?!!!

If that's only one-eighth of their powers, then they're like a ticking bomb if they get serious. It's wise that I refused another round. I don't want to be crisp before fighting Vladimir.

"Nigel, did you use dispel when Ares was on armor mode?" Raven asked.

"Yes! It's one of my trump card." He answered.

If he used dispel, then that's the reason why their magic went through my magic barriers. Now, I'm having doubts on punishing them. They're stronger than me just like Eli.

"Then you can use it on Vladimir right?" Hailey asked him.

"Yes but I need to master it without enchanting it just like Mommy." He answered.

"If Nigel can dispel any magical buffs then I can enchant buffs to everyone and make them strong." Zehra said and she winked on me.

I hate them!

That explain why their magic powet were strong because Zehra cast magical buffs on them. The kids really inherit Eli's ability, casting spells without enchanting it.

"Can you defeat Vladimir?" Garreth asked them.

"That is the reason why we volunteer." Zehra said and smiled at us. "Nigel can dispel Vladimir's magic and put him in disadvantage while I can make everyone strong with my buffs. Nigel and I can break the link through enhancing Nigel's dispel with my magic buffs."

Damn this kids!

If we fight them two against us, maybe all of us will be down and enjoy spectating the fight on the ground. Their Mommy is already a badass witch but the offsprings are badass too.

I can imagine how destructive they are if Eli is with them. Eli alone is too powerful then here comes our children... I don't know what will happen to this world, maybe it will burst through their magic.

Garreth finally decided to let the kids join the fight and I volunteered to be their guardian. I can protect them with my barriers and I'm sure that my barriers and shield will be stronger enough to protect them with Zehra's magic enhancements.

It's unfair that my children were stronger than me. Eli's genes really dominant. I thought Alpha has the strongest genes but I was wrong.

Two days later, the world became darker than before. Lightning storms were rampant and sometimes, earthquake happened. I don't know what's going on outside the forest of silence. We can't go out because monsters roamed around. Lightning storms often hit the barrier that protected us but it became frequent as it sensed magic aura here in the mansion.

We had preparations for two days. My pack, the sacred beasts, Garreth and I were getting ready just in case Vladimir and Eli find us here. The kids cast enhancing spell on my barrier that protects the mansion including the forest not until I sensed and smell Eli's scent. He's outside the barrier and attackig the barrier. I called everyone to get prepare as Eli will soon break the barrier.

"Zehra, can the barrier will hold on?" I asked.

"No. Soon Mommy will break it." She answered.

I nodded and I prepared myself for the invasion. I changed into my earth armor mode. I cast barrier to everyone and my pack head out.

"Are you sure you two will be alright?" I asked my children.

"Yes, Daddy. Let's just follow the plan." Nigel answered.

I looked outside from the window and saw my barrier cracks. It will break soon and everyone were getting ready. The pack will hold the monsters, sacred beasts will try to divert Vladimir's attention while Garreth will face Eli. The kids were our trump card. They're with mother, Lady Vivian and Sir Gilbert while everyone were busy fighting their own fight. The kids will stay in the mansion as they will wait for the right time to unlink Eli from Vladimir.

"Daddy..." Zehra called me when I was about to go out.

"Yes sweetie?"

My kids ran to me and they hugged my legs. I went down and hugged them in my arms.

"Don't worry, Mommy will be reborn again." Zehra said.

"But... there's a price to do that Daddy." Nigel whispered.

I withdrew myself from hugging them and looked at them. They were smiling and happy.

"What do you mean by that, Nigel?" I curiously asked.

"You will know soon." He answered.

They hugged me again and said. "We love you, Daddy."

I got a strange feeling about my children. I hope that I thought wrong about it. I smiled and they went back to their grandparents. I can't take my eyes off from them as I worried too much about what Nigel said but, there's no time for it. Eli's goal is to give a better world for our children and that's what I'm keeping it to myself, for our children.

The barrier is almost at its limit and the pack were hiding now in the forest. We intended to have the fight in this forest as magic will be block. The miasma won't get through the forest because it's a form of magic.

"Are you ready?" Garreth asked me.

"Everyone is not ready but what choice do we have. We still have a better future ahead and that's what we are fighting for." I answered.

Garreth hit me on my back and he laughed.

"I thought you're such a coward Alpha. You almost breakdown when Eli died for a couple minutes but it's not about us anymore. This is about for the future of Zehra and Nigel... and to the people who fight back against this darkness through their strong hearts."

I draw my earth lance and shield when the barrier is almost to break.

"For me, I just want to have a happy family." I said and smiled while looking at the barrier that was about to shatter. The dark clouds became thick, sick, and making this world into ruins. "Will you fight with me Garreth?"

"Do I have a choice?" He asked and grinned at me.

We need to help each other as he is the Sword of Sirius. We need to save Eli from the darkness and bring him back alive.

The barrier shattered and the miasma started to spread the mansion but the forest of silence cleansed it. But what made me chilled was Eli's powers. It's a different type of magic he had now. Much evil and deadly as I can describe.

I sensed the monsters went inside the forest and they vanished. Still, they're created by magic and the forest cleansed them. The pack were on standby and waited for any monsters that can survived the forest magic. Unfortunately, they really did when I felt that the forest was burned by Eli's power.

"Get ready." I said to Garreth.

He drew out his four swords and waited for an invasion. I can see some parts of the forest was burned by dark fire but it managed to cancel the magic. The monsters survived the forest's magic and the pack started to attack them.

I felt the ground tremble and saw a huge man ran towards us. We didn't expect that Maxima is still alive and he's going to attack us. He made a path for them through the forest by bulldozing the trees and threw a huge hammer on us. We dodge and managed to escape the attack.

Surprisingly, Vladimir appeared right in front of me when I was on air and he grab my neck then teleport.

I found myself away from the mansion where monsters lurked around. Vladimir was standing a few meters away from me.

"Hello, brother." He greeted me.

He's different and wore a weird costume. He's wearing a black armor, with black cape that was crumpled or unevenly cut, horns on his head, and huge claws on his hand. He's like a demon now.

"I waited for this moment... the moment that I will kill you with my own hands." He said.

I mocked him through laughing at him. He made me laughed because he's too confident that he can kill me.

I know that Garreth will commence the plan B. He also predicted that Vladimir will run after me and had a one on one fight instead of the sacred beasts. He had this intent to kill me as I was the one that Eli loves. His jealousy, greed, and evilness made this a reason why he wanted to kill me.

All I can do now is to give my children some time. I know they will unlink Eli from Vladimir.

"Do you think that I'm joking?" He asked me.

"Yes. You're too boastful that you can kill me." I answered.

"Not just boastful but also, I'm sure of it."

I can feel my armor was strengthened. My baby girl, Zehra, cast an enhancement spell on my armor. They're starting to support me and everyone else. Now, I'm counting on Nigel.

"Oh come on. We knew that I always win against you, dear brother." I provoked him.

"That was before but today, you'll be dead!" He said and started to throw dark energy balls on me.

I already saw how this spell works. From Eli to Nigel and now him, this spell won't hit me again. I dodge and cut the dark energy balls through my lance. I struck the lance on the ground and it breaks, then debris rise up and I throw it to him through my lance. Vladimir managed to dodge it. His speed also increased and started to fight in close combat.

With my ability, I matched up his speed while having close combat. He's claws were annoying as it almost cut me. His claws were covered with miasma. I was glad that I have a helm on my head that protects me from any poisonous gas.

While fighting with Vladimir, I was caught off surprised when his wings popped out and spread then bats came out from it, attacking me. I was distracted by the magical bats but I can still fight even I'm distracted. I can still feel Vladimir's movement and blocked his punches and magic attack on me. Shield and barrier protected me from any kind of physical and magical attack.

"Why can't you die, peacefully!" He shouted and cast gravitation on me.

Gravity pulled me down and I tried to resist it. But, it took only a few seconds and the gravity went back to normal. I don't know what happened but it'd my chance to counter. I punched the ground and it breaks into large pieces of debris then I manipulate it and attacked Vladimir.

Vladimir smashed all the debris I made and he countered through his claws of death. My earth shield blocked his attack and I pushed him away.

"Fascinating!" He reacted when I pushed him. "I didn't expect that you're stronger than before."

Yes, I am stronger because of my goal and my children who supported me. Out of the blue, I heard a loud bang from the mansion and darkness splashes. I was worried with everyone. They're fighting against Eli and the monsters. I know that Eli is too powerful but I don't know how powerful he become as the Dark Lord.

"Did you see that? Eli is meant to be the Dark Lord, just like the prophecy. He will rule this world and I will be his King."

"Never!" I shouted and Vladimir just laughed at me. "That prophecy will change if I kill you!"

I wanted my fight to end soon and helped them but Vladimir kept me busy. He's stopping me from going the mansion. I saw Hailey and Raven on the air, they're attacking with magic.

While I was distracted, I sensed Vladimir's killer instinct and I blocked his claws with my shield. It almost got me and countered with my lance, casting with Terra's claws. Multiple of lance appeared behind me and attacked Vladimir. Before the lances attacked he managed to counter it with his dark energy ball. I jumped back away from him to avoid any of his physical attack but...

"Gotcha!"

I looked back and attacked me with his claws. I smirked and my barrier repelled him.

"I am not just a Shield of Sirius for nothing, brother." I mocked.

He was annoyed and screamed loudly. He transformed into another form, a demon wolf form. He's fur was black, with large and sharp fangs, demon wings on his back, claws were sharge and huge, and his eyes were evil. His wolf form was totally different now. Vladimir howled and monsters reacted. It surrounded and attacked me, getting me distracted. He also attacked me but I'm having a difficult time with the monsters. They attacked together and simultaneously. I can't focused on Vladimir's attacks.

I changed my armor into air element. I can do wide area attack in my air armor mode. I cast thousands of wind arrows and showered it down to the monsters while I was aiming my bow and arrow to Vladimir. If I can't get him through earth element, then I can hunt him in my air armor mode. Monsters can't get close to me as the wind encircles from where I stand to prevent the monsters. I focused on my concentration to hunt Vladimir as he move faster, trying to confuse me and so, I manipulate air to tripped him and fired my arrow. My arrow hit hin on his forelimb and I follow up with the wind arrows. However, I was struck by the lightning from the dark clouds.

Vladimir transformed back into his demon form. He laughed at me while I was kneeled down to the ground.

"Stupid wolf! You were surprised that I can manipulate lightning from the dark clouds and I can do it again." He said.

He commanded the lightning again and I was struck by it again. I don't know why my magic barrier can't blocked it. Vladimir laughed very loud as I got numbed from the lightning.

"Wondering why the lightning can get through your barrier?" He asked and grinned at me. "It's because it is Quinn's magic. After he took some of your powers, Quinn's magic was recognized by your barrier."

I was annoyed when I heard the reason why my barrier can't blocked it. Sometimes, I hate Eli decisions but who am I to get mad? I am annoyes, yes, but I can't get mad to Eli on what he decides and how he live his life.

Vladimir stood near me while I was lying on the ground. He was grinning and his claws became a sword with a miasma on it.

"Better start praying brother." He said.

I can't cast my shield because the lightning that struck me paralyzed my body. He had an evil smile on his face when he's going to kill me with his sword not until, light lasers attacked him and his sword broke that made his hand wounded. Vladimir screamed because of pain and I saw a lady attacked Vladimir in close combat.

She had this golden long hair, fair skin, and wearing a goddess dress. I only saw her back and when she turned her face, I was surprised.

"Eli." I murmured.

She smiled at me and draw out two shining light swords on her hands.

"Damn you!" Vladimir shouted and was screamed again. He can't regenerate his hand as the light totally destroyed it. "Who the hell are you?!"

Out of nowhere, a man appeared wearing a black armor and strike Vladimir's back with his dark swords. It left me speechless when I saw that young man's face. It was me!

The young man withdrew his swornd from Vladimir's body and went to the young lady's side. The lady walked towards me and healed me.

"Eli? Is that you?" I asked her.

She chuckled and hit my head. "Are you that stupid, Daddy?"

What? She called me Daddy?

Wait.

I took a close looked at them and I sensed their magic aura. How did they grew up so fast?

"Zehra!" I said.

"Bingo!" She exclaimed and hit my head again. Damn my baby girl! She's strong and I can feel pain from my head. "There's no need for explanation, Daddy. We must settle this first."

I nodded and she helped me stood up while Vladimir was screaming because of his wounds that wound regenerate. My baby boy, Nigel, he looks exactly like me from head to toe.

"We need to kill him now." Nigel said.

"No! Your Mommy will die if we kill him." I refused.

Nigel smirked at me and asked. "Do you think we will attack him knowing that Mommy will get hurt as well?"

"What? Did you unlink him from your Mommy?" I asked.

Nigel sighed and Zehra hit me again on my head. My kids disrespected me and I was going to scold them but they get far away from me and Zehra laughed.

"Stop playing Dad. We need to kill him as soon as we can or else, our time is up." Nigel said.

So, it's just temporary that they grew up into an eighteen year old. But, looking at them, Zehra had the golden hair and Nigel had this dark brown hair, this mean that they reached their maximum power at the age of eighteen. Nigel's dark aura is different from the dark aura that lurks in this world.

"You'll gonna pay for this, maggots!" Vladimir shouted and rushed towards my children.

I cast barrier on us and Zehra enhanced it while Nigel did the offense. He cast a lot of dark magic ball around us and trying to suck Vladimir on it. However, Vladimir has no intention to give up and the dark magic balls exploded from where Vladimir last spotted.

Vladimir had an opportunity to attack Nigel but he forgot that Zehra is still around. A small sphere was thrown to Vladimir and it did nothing. My brother laughed because of such stupid magic and rushed towards Zehra. I ran in front of Zehra and immediately changed my armor into water property then blocked Vladimir's left claw. Nigel attacked him from the back and he absorbed dark magic from Vladimir then compressed it into a sphere.

"What are you doing?" Vladimir asked him while his dark magic was sucked out from his body.

Nigel didn't answer and focus on defeating my brother. Monsters came in and I had this thought that these monsters knew that their master was in danger. Zehra and I took care of the monsters while Nigel is taking all Vladimir's dark magic.

I noticed Vladimir shifted to a human form in just a glimpse. However, Vladimir broke free when he transformed into something. He vanished and appeared right in front of Nigel. I was surprised and Vladimir held Nigel on his shoulders then he bite him on the neck.

Nigel didn't move an inch and let Vladimir bite him but my kid grinned while holding the sphere where Vladimir's dark magic was. My brother sucked Nigel's blood but after a few seconds, Vladimir spits back the blood and even vomit it. He was poisoned and I was wondering why it happened.

"What did you do to me?" Vladimir asked Nigel.

"I intentionally took your dark magic and forced you to transform into a vampire." Nigel answered.

Vladimir vomits blood before he talked.

"Damn you!"

"My blood is poison to any dark creatures and your life will end after five minutes." Nigel said and he continued taking all Vladimir's power.

"You can't kill me! Eli will die with me." He said.

Nigel chuckled and said. "I'm not that dumb to let Mommy die with you. I already dispel Mommy from you without letting you know."

Vladimir was shocked when he knew that Eli was unlink from him. He was now choking and gasping for air while Nigel sucked out his dark magic and the poison started to take effect. Vladimir curled down to the ground, held his neck, and lay down.

"Are you going to kill him?" I asked my son.

He glared at me and I was frightened. Why is it that my son who looks exactly like me was too serious?

The sphere became bigger and Vladimir reverted back to his human form. Unfortunately, the poison wasn't cures.

"Zehra, cure him." I said when I attended to my brother.

He held my hand and looked at me with those sad eyes. The Vladimir that I know came back.

"What happened?" He asked with his soft voice. He's still dying but my daughter won't cure him. "I was sleeping the whole time." He continued.

"Zehra!" I shouted and glared at her. "I said, cure him!"

Nigel went to Zehra's side and my daughter shook his head. I was mad that my kids were heartless. I saw Nigel how he crushed the dark sphere using only his hand. The sphere was destroyed and they didn't do a thing to save Vladimir.

"You stupid children!"

"We will be stupid if we save Vladimir. Darkness will come back to him if I cure him." Zehra said.

"Are you nuts?! Vladimir won't fall again with darkness! He's going to fight it." I said.

"No, he won't. His body became the nest of darkness. Better he die than wrecked us all again." Nigel said and they ran away.

I was mad that Vladimir doesn't have a choice to live. He was controlled by the darkness. His emotions were manipulated, and that turned him greedy and evil. But, it wasn't him after all. He didn't remember what happened to him.

Vladimir coughed out blood and I tried to use my magic. I don't know if I can compress the poison that Nigel put in him.

"Stop it, Ares. I know I did something evil while I was asleep." He said and coughed out blood again. "It's better that I should dir just what your children said.

"No! No one will die and we'll save everyone as much as we can."

He chuckled and dare to hit me on my face.

"Wake up, Ares. This isn't our world what we visualize since we were kids. We wanted to be a human, no wolf curse, and no pack. But..." He was interrupted because he coughed out blood again. I asked him to stop talking but he's not listening. "The world now is dark. It's filled with darkness and miasma. This is not the world we want to live."

I cried when I remember those things when we really wanted to be normal human being and live in a world with peace.

"Shut up! You're killing yourself."

He smiled and gasp some air.

"I'm sorry. I know I can't be forgiven but I'm sorry. Please tell Quinn that I'm sorry." He said.

I nodded and cried and give him company while he's dying. My magic can't suppress the poison because Nigel's blood circulates in his system now.

"Hailey... and Mother... tell them I'm sorry."

I asked him to stop talking. He's breathing became heavy, and his color started to change. His face became pale and after a few second, Vladimir gave out his last breath.

The poison finally reached his brain and heart. I don't have any choice but to accept what happened. He's evil but he is still my brother. Darkness controlled him and that leads him up to now. I hugged my brother for the last time and then the ground tremble.

Earthquake happened, lightning storms were outrage, the miasma became thick, monsters evolved and get stronger, and a strange dark ray of light appeared from the ground to the dark sky.

"No! This can't be."

It was too powerful and even shattered my magic barrier. The pillar that suppossedly be activate with light element was now activated by dark element. I saw Eli up on the air, he's transforming into something and I got nervous for what is coming to us.

Out of nowhere, Dawn appeared in front of us where I held my brother in my arms.

"We are now in the world of eternal darkness."

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
2K 69 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
194K 10.3K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...