Yeah, I Heard You.

By mackeyg

Casey is studious, stubborn, sarcastic and down to Earth. She kept only to a handful of friends and they were... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Yeah, I Heard You.

3.9K 36 0
By mackeyg

Casey is studious, stubborn, sarcastic and down to Earth. She kept only to a handful of friends and they were always glued to each others sides. Casey never much cared for any of the so called 'popular' kids at school, especially their ring leader, Payne Harrington. All they care about was looking cool, getting laid, and putting themselves over every one else not in their crowd. Everyone in school wanted to be a part of their group except for Casey who didn't even spare them a glance. Little did Casey know that Payne and his group are actually the next generation of werewolves for the East Coast pack, Payne next in line to be Alpha. That all changed when Payne and his groupies all started paying to much attention to Casey for her liking when they figure out that Casey isn't human, and she's his mate. Both of their worlds change forever, but for Casey, did it change for the better? She better find out soon, because an attack in coming for them, and they're not waiting for them to figure it all out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
82.8K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...