Chapter 7

~Casey's POV~

"All right, there is no freaking way that could actually happen," Carl said as we watched The Birds, a movie by Alfred Hitchcock where birds try and kill people, especially this one blonde bimbo. But hey, can you blame them? If I was a bird I'd go after her too, and save to world from yet another way too cheesy actor. 

"God, she is such a nit wit!" Noel said as we all started laughing when the credits rolled.

"Hitchcock did not pick her for her acting, that's for sure," I said as I started to fold the blanket that I used during the movie. 

"She wasn't that bad," Brad said as he tried to defend the movie of his all mighty Hitchcock.

"Dude," I replied as I threw the now folded blanket over the coach. "There is only one scene in this movie that she didn't butcher, and Hitchcock didn't even tell her about the scene where she walks into a room full of birds. Thats where you get the somewhat believable reaction. For them to have to do that just shows how unimpressed they were at the time."

"Points to Case," Marie said as she started gathering the trash.

"Everyone's against me!" Brad said as he flung his hands in the air and plopped on the coach for dramatic affect. 

"Yup, that's right, we are all going through every day of our lives just thinking about new ways to create new struggles for your life," I said lightly, as if I was just talking about someones birthday. "Now get off your butt and help clean up!"

"Ha!" Brad said as he stood up,"You all dream about my butt, you wish you were the coach." He started to shake around his tush as Carl made 'whoop' noises, until Marie and Noel both threw pillows at it.

"We don't want to see that!" Marie said with her hands on her hips.

"What?" Carl responded with a faked shock. "I wanted to see it, I mean, that's a pretty nice behind," Carl trailed of until we all started laughing.

I loved the way my friends and I could all just go at each other and joke around. But I knew that we were all there for each other too, not one of us would let another go through something on their own. We all made quite the team.

Speaking of the team, "Where did Tim and Bells get off to?"

"Oh," Carl said as he scratched the back of his head in thought. "I saw Tim come in when the actors were being attacked by birds in the restaurant."

"So where did they go?" Noel asked crossing her arms in front of her chest. Me, Marie, Noel and Brad had goofed off the whole movie, commenting on it and adding our own two cents to the production.

"I think they went upstairs or something," Carl said. "I saw Bells go to him and they left pretty quickly."

"Want to go ruin the mood?" Brad asked us as we all prepared to go look for them.

"Uh, duh!" Noel said as we headed up the stairs. "They skipped out on movie night to go suck face, they have it coming."

"Got that right," Marie said as the two of them shared a fist bump.

"Guys, quiet," I said when we got upstairs. I put my ear to every door to try and hear them, and three doors down I definitely heard something. 

"Okay guys," I whispered as I pointed to the door. We all exchanged nods as I took the door handle and used my fingers to count down from three. As I got to one, I shoved the door open and we all walked in, on an empty room.

"What the hell Case?" Marie said as she walked into the room.

She walked up to the bed, it was a guest bedroom, but the sheets were tossed around as if some one was just in it.