ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #92.

6.9K 251 155
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Y'all really don't play. 😂 I have a special thank u for ya at the end

•••

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie says walking into the older girls bedroom.

"Hm?" Jisoo hums while staring at her phone.

"Can you please get out of bed?" Jennie asks giving her foot a flick.

"But Jen, I'm about to beat my record." Jisoo whines. "A whole 10 hours and I haven't left. I haven't even had to pee yet!"

"10 hours is excessive." Jennie says taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Come on, let's go for a walk. Get some fresh air. It's been so long since we've had a date." She pouts.

"Jennie we just got back from an early honeymoon around the world." Jisoo says.

"We were on tour and it doesn't count." Jennie replies. She juts out her bottom lip once more. "Please Jichu? For me?"

Jisoo lets out a loud sigh. "Fine." She gives in. "Lemme shower and I'll meet you in the living room." She kisses Jennie's cheek.

"Thank you, I love you." Jennie smiles kissing her back.

"Yeah yeah, I know." Jisoo waves off with a laugh.

•••

"No babe I'm telling you, the ninja turtles are real." Lisa says insistently.

"That's just impossible. How can there be fighting turtles? Turtles are slow." Chaeyoung says. She had her arm linked in Lisa's as they walked into the theatre with their popcorn, all set for a movie date.

"I'm telling you. I saw them."

"Tickets please." The attendent says politely.

Lisa hands her their two tickets and they head in to find their seats.

"So since you think the Ninja turtles are real I suspect you think Spider Man is too?" Chaeyoung says.

"I friggen wish." Lisa says while munching on their popcorn. "He's so cool. I wish I was Spider Man." She mumbles through a full mouth.

"I thought Thor was your favourite?"

"Yeah but He loses his eye. I don't think I could wear an eye patch. Not my style."

"What about Iron Man?"

"Ohh babe," Lisa shakes her head. "You so need to catch up on your Marvel Universe homework."

"Oh no what happens?" Chaeyoung pouts. "Babe this is why I didn't wanna watch this one. I'm so behind." She whines leaning into Lisa's arm.

It was Lisa's turn to pick the movie and so she chose Spider Man: Far From Home, since she already promised to watch Toy Story 4 with Jennie and she was gonna wait to scare the Daylights out of the members when Annabelle came out on Netflix.

Plus who doesn't like Tom Holland?

"Shh, movies starting." Lisa kisses the side of Chaeyoung's head.

"Fine but I am so finishing this popcorn without you."

•••

"See? Isn't this nice? Some crisp fresh air." Jennie smiles taking in a deep breath.

"It's hot," Jisoo complains, squinting her eyes in the sun.

"Jisoo we've only been walking for two minutes. I can still see the dorm." Jennie rolls her eyes. "Can we at least make it to the park?"

"Okay," Jisoo gives in. "But only if you buy me a snack from one of the vendors."

"Deal." Jennie nods.

They cling to eachothers arms as they walk in a comfortable silence. Once they reach the park Jisoo squints her one eye and looks over at Jennie. "You were right. This is nice."

"See. I told you." Jennie says. "I'm always right." She smiles.

"I guess I should get used to you thinking that huh? Once we're married I'm never going to win an argument ever." Jisoo laughs.

"We should just get married now." Jennie leans her head on Jisoo.

"Yeah? Elope in secret?" Jisoo grins.

Jennie shrugs. "I just wanna marry you already. I don't like waiting for things that I know I want."

Jisoo leads them over to a bench to take a seat. "I don't think we can get married now Jendeuk."

"Why not?" Jennie frowns. "I love you, and you kove me, and Yang can't stop us so why not?"

"Because," Jisoo says. "Because I know you Jen." She gives her a small nudge. "You say you want to elope now but when we're older you'll just regret it. You deserve your dream wedding. With all your friends and family, every detail you've planned out since you were a little girl, walking down the aisle. You deserve all that. Your big special day." She smiles.

"I guess you're right," Jennie says. "I do think about my wedding and how it's gonna be. I guess all of those things don't matter when it comes to you. I just want you there waiting for me at the end of that aisle."

"And I promise you I will be." Jisoo gives her hand a squeeze. "You know I've been thinking about our future a lot lately..."

"Oh yeah. Like what?"

"Well it's all the stuff after we get married. You know, the normal life we're supposed to live out after our glory days as Idols. The days where we start a family, struggle with our careers, our own internal battles, and keeping our marriage afloat."

"Wow. You really think that far ahead?" Jennie smiles in awe.

"Yeah." Jisoo smiles back.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo, whats our future like?" Jennie humours her, settling to rest her head on Jisoo's shoulders.

"Well to start off, we have four kids." Jisoo says.

"Four!" Jennie's eyes widen as she laughs. "Are we tryna have a family or a football team?"

"You'll love them Jen." Jisoo smiles. "Jinwoo is our oldest, and he looks just like you. He's a star athlete, great in school, and he has real talent in the music department. A total mamas boy for you. Plus he takes such good care of his siblings it's so cute Jendeuk."

A content smile remains on Jennie's lips as she listens to Jisoo excitedly tell her about their future family.

"Greyson is our little genius. He's got these amazing grey eyes that sparkle in the light. He's so so smart, but he's sensitive in vulnerable situations just like you. He has difficulty dealing with emotion. But I've never seen a kid so passionate."

"And Carter. God he's probably my favourite as much as I know I shouldn't have one." Jisoo laughs with the shake of her head. "He's a mini you that reigns terror on the rest of the family. He's such a trouble maker but he makes me laugh. I think Carter just wants more attention. You two are always butting heads because you're both stubborn as hell but when he's sorry, he really is."

"Carter? That's an interesting name. I like it." Jennie smiles.

"I would hope so, you chose the name." Jisoo chuckles. "Last but definitely not least is Soojin. She's our baby girl."

"Oh my god we have a little girl?" Jennie says excitedly with a sparkle in her eye.

"Yeah," Jisoo laughs. "And you definitely spoil her Jen. She's attached to your hip all the time it's so cute. And she loves Jinwoo, Carter and her are always fighting for your attention and Grey teaches her everything he knows."

"This sounds like the best family ever." Jennie smiles contently.

"I don't know how we're going to do it. With our careers, and our kids, and most importantly our relationship." Jisoo says. "It'll be a struggle."

"I promise Jisoo, it will all be worth it." Jennie kisses her shoulder.

"It always is when it's with you."

•••

"Guys, dinner is done!" Chaeyoung calls.

Jennie helps plate the food as they both carry it to the table. Jisoo walks in and grabs water from the fridge for them.

"Smells good." Jisoo comments giving Jennie a small kiss.

"Where's Lisa?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Oh she's comin, you'll see." Jisoo laughs.

Just as she says that Lisa does a somersault into the room, rolling on the floor before jumping up onto the couch.

"What are you doing?" Jennie laughs seeing her in a giant red onsie and black sunglasses on her face.

"I'm Spider Man!" Lisa says leaping off the couch.

"Put the shades away and come eat dinner." Jennie taps her chair.

"Ugh eomma Jen you're no fun." Lisa groans.

"Oh my God I think Carter will get his behaviour from Lisa." Jisoo laughs.

"Who's Carter?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Our future Child." Jisoo answers with a shrug.

"Well if he's just like me he sounds awesome." Lisa smiles smugly.

"So what'd you guys do today?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Did you break the record unnie?" Lisa adds.

"We went on date to the park and we had lunch at a café." Jennie answers.

"Jennie wouldn't let me break the record." Jisoo mumbles poking her food.

"What did you get to?"

"Ten hours." Jisoo says proudly. 

"Nice!" Lisa gives her a highfive.

Jennie and Chaeyoung shake their heads at the pair. "Chaeng and I are going out tonight, will you guys survive?"

"All we need to survive is video games and candy." Jisoo says.

"Yeah, and chocolate milk." Lisa adds.

"Okay well don't stay up too late." Jennie kisses the side of Jisoo's head as she stands up to clear her plate.

"I swear she treats me like a kid." Jisoo shakes her head.

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't act like one!" Jennie says from the kitchen.

"Holy does she have bat hearing?" Lisa's eyes widen.

•••

"It's 12 am, do you think they're asleep?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I hope so. But you can never really know when they play video games." Jennie says while carefully opening the door. 

Based off the silence in the dorm their best guess is that Jisoo and Lisa are asleep. The light of the tv is still on, illuminating the dark living room.

They walk in to see Lisa and Jisoo passed out on the couch. Lisa obviously fell asleep first because she had a thick mustache and brows drawn on poorly with black marker. Clearly the work of Jisoo.

"How much chocolate milk did they consume?" Chaeyoung chuckles picking an empty carton. (Just one of many).

"Ah shit they found the pixie sticks." Jennie sighs picking up the empty sugar sticks.

"That explains the early crash." Chaeyoung says. "You know I wish they got hangovers from candy. Maybe then they'd learn not to do it."

"Hey I have an idea." Jennie says before telling Chaeyoung her secret plan.

10 minutes later they smiled evilly and gave eachother a high five leaving Jisoo and Lisa asleep in the bathtub.

They may not wake up with hangovers but that'll teach em not to leave a mess for Jennie and Chaeng to clean.

•••
A/N: a Big THANK YOU! For 600k+ reads 🤧😆 and 2.5k followers! 💛💓💛 

We've grown so much 🥺 and yes I say we because a lot of you have been here since the very beginning. Including my horrendous start with Drunk on You 😷 and of course, those of you who are new, welcome to the family 😁💛 (where we have numerous ongoing groupchats in random comment sections)

I've not yet decided if and when I'm going to officially end this. The plan was 100 but heck I never follow my plans. Just look at all the times I've said "this will be a short one." And then end up doing a whole 30 chaps.

So we'll see 🤷🏾‍♂️

In other news, My hair has been changed again. Cause I get bored easily duh. Check it.

💜❤️💚💛💜❤️💚❤️💛💜❤️💚💙🧡💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
87.5K 253 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
237K 7.5K 169
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
294K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong