The List 2

By DreamDoll0V0

Sequel to The List Completed❤️ More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven🤦‍♀️
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Epilogue
(3)

Sixty Five

3.5K 278 212
By DreamDoll0V0

Brea

March 1

"Take y'all stupid asses on somewhere" Dana laughed from next door as she stood out the door talking to Elena and Makayla as they got into the car. I was over at Judah's house with his sister, Maya, chilling with her.

"Ain't heard from that bitch since my brother went missing but she sholl nuff stay her ass over there next door" mya began to rant like she usually does whenever we see Makayla next door

Like Maya said, every since Judah disappeared Makayla has yet to bring Micah over to see them, check up on them or anything. It's like she didn't give a fuck about the fact that the father of her son went missing. Meanwhile I'm over at their house practically everyday because just like them, I'm still trying to find out what happened to judah

"She still ain't brought Micah?" I asked and she shook her head

"No. She too busy up under that nigga. I hit her up a couple of times and asked if I could get Micah but all she would do is just leave me on read"

"Knowing them people she hang around, they probably putting shit into her head for her to not bring him over here"

"I believe that's why she put my brother on child support. Cause when they was fucking with each other that ain't ever cross her mind but the minute he move on to you and leave her alone, she giving out child support papers in a gift box. She lucky I wasn't here cause I would've beat the fuck out her ass that day"

I laughed a little and shook my head, remembering Christmas Eve like it was yesterday. One of the worst days of my life

"I still think they had something to do with my brother getting killed"

"Eric?... child I wouldn't put it past none of em, especially that damn Kentrell. I'm surprised he actually still with that girl since both of em was some damn hoes"

I looked over at maya "now I know Kentrell was a hoe but Noel? She was one too?"

"When that girl was staying next door stayed ready to hop on my brother dick, even while she was with ol boy. Always smiling up in his face, they stayed texting and some nights when Kentrell wasn't over there he would chill with her at her house and I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked a couple of times knowing who my brother is"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Should've known Noel was a hoe

"Girl and then..." Maya started again while she slapped her hand down on my leg "I think it was New Years or something.... one of her hoes popped up at her house while everybody and Kentrell was over there. All I remember was yelling, I looked out the window and saw a bunch of fighting then Kentrell pulled out a gun. That's when I walked away from the window but I believe Kentrell did something to them boys cause I was lurking on the sister's Instagram and got carried away then somehow ended up on this girl named Madison's page. Apparently she knows them cause she got pictures with ol girl, but, she posted pictures of the same boy I saw over there that night, and she said he was missing and when I started connecting the dots. It all adds up"

"Knowing how that group of people work.. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them" I muttered and pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket, unlocked it and logged onto Instagram "whats her Instagram?"

"Whatchu bout to do?"

"Do some lurking of my own until I find out some shit" I informed her and she grinned

Noel

After working all day I was so ready to come home to my babies. I unlocked the door and walked into the house and it was dark besides the light from the tv which was playing nick jr.

"She officially broke Kentrell" I laughed to myself while I walked over to the chair and saw Kentrell sleep with Kemoni on top of him sleep as well with her pacifier starting to fall out of her mouth.

Instead of waking them up right now I just went ahead and went into the room, took a nice little shower and changed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a tank top. Once I was finished I went back into the living room and picked Kemoni up off of Kentrell, causing him to jump up

"When you got here?" He asked in a raspy voice

"Like 30 minutes ago" I answered as I kissed on her cheek and took her into the room while Kentrell got up and followed behind me. While I laid Kemoni down he sat on the side of bed

"So guess what?" I told him with a smile

"What? Some niggas tried to talk to you today?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I walked over to him "that's not what I was gonna say"

"But you still ain't answer my question..."

"no Kentrell. Now can I please say what I wanted to say before I forget"

"Go head"

I grabbed his hands and smiled "guess how much I made tonight?"

"You been at work since this morning so I know you got at least a couple hundred"

"300"

"You must be fake as shit at work cause I know you ain't nice enough to be getting no damn 300 dollars worth of tips"

"Why you worried bout me? And what I do to get my tips"

Kentrell rose his eyebrow and I laughed

"Keep laughing like some funny. I'll come to yo job and fuck everybody up"

"Oh hush. It ain't that serious... everybody know I gotta crazy ass boyfriend"

"And they better remember that shit too" Kentrell responded while he wrapped his arms around my waist and I grabbed his face, kissing him

"Whatchu And Moni did today?"

"Shit.. sleep, eat and I let her lil bad ass crawl around"

"Whattt? You now realized that your child is the seed of satan"

He laughed a little bit "she ain't that bad, she just ain had you to slap around"

I looked over at Kemoni as she slept peacefully in her crib. Her little curls sprawled out all over the place and her mouth was wide open. Who knew someone so cute could be so damn bad

"So how about Makayla called me earlier while I was on break and you know she was having Micah a little birthday party next weekend"

Kentrell nodded so I continued what I was saying

"Well she was saying that she was thinking about inviting Judah's people"

"For what?"

"Cause. They're still Micah's family... and she's starting to feel bad about whatever happened to judah"

"Tuh" Kentrell laughed a little, slowly sliding his hands down my back until he reached my butt"Ion know why she feel bad. Especially when Ben said they be talkin shit bout her"

"She told me maya, Judah's sister, be sending her some reckless stuff but she said she only doing it for her son. I'll talk to her again and see if she sure about this but if she wanna invite them then... it's her decision"

"Well like you said, that's her decision. But while she worry about that, come lay down. I'm sleepy"

I scratched my head and yawned a little "I am tired, I might sleep in tomorrow too"

"You ain't doing shit. We taking Kemoni shopping tomorrow"

"I ain't doing Shit. Better take her your damn self" I muttered while walking away from him to the other side of the bed

"Watch. Yo ass gone be up and dressed when I say let's go"

"My ass gone be in the bed sleep watch"

"Ight. Bet"

"Okay" I got in the bed and laid down under the covers

————
Sooooo.... I see some people don't like Elena and Kd being broken up...🙂 (still not gonna change how I'm writing the story🤷‍♀️😭) but who do y'all like better?

Elena&Kd   Or   Elena&Don
————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 47
( old,Don't read) This story is about a girl who moved to baton rouge with her family initially trying to develop a better life, She meets NBA Youngb...
113K 7.8K 65
Still in the Rouge
48.3K 1.4K 29
JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY SHADEROOM: @nbaxtearoom OR MY MAIN ACCOUNT: @maniyahh.h