Who We Are [Damian Wayne x Re...

By Yam_0403

Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as... More

》Basics《
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
》Tag《
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
》A/N + 10 facts《
》Sequel is Out《
》Check Out《

Chapter 42

3.9K 111 112
By Yam_0403

"Are you sure it was Talia?" asked Bruce.

"Yes. Isn't the note enough evidence?!" I yelled.

All I wanted right now was to get out of the Batcave and go save her.

"Dick? Bruce? Damian? What's with the whole commotion?" asked Tim as he rubbed his eyes and entered the cave.

"And are you guys having a meeting without us?" Jason chimed in.

"(Y/N) is missing" stated Dick in his Nightwing suit.

Jason's face looked confused,

"What the hell? Didn't we just save her?"

"Language, Master Jason" Alfred calmly stated as he brought a tray with drinks.

I threw the piece of paper at Tim for him to catch,

"Read this" I scoffed.

Tim read it in his head while Jason joined in but read it out loud,

"I told you to stay away from her, didn't I? Consequences happen when you don't obey"

He read out exactly what the letter said.

They got quiet. I watched as Tim and Jason stood there, still staring at the note. Nightwing was laying with his arms crossed against the counter.

"How can all of you be so calm?!" I suddenly shouted.

"Because we aren't the one in love with her AND because me and Jason just found out about this" Tim argued.

Someone pull me back because I'm about to kick his face.

"Also, we aren't calm Damian. You should know that we are trying to find a place where we think she might be in" informed Nightwing as he pointed with his palm open to father, who was currently typing on the Batcomputer.

I crossed my arms and stayed quiet. He was right.

I was just stressing out about the fact that my mother had her. Everything was going so quickly.

She had just been captured and beaten by the Joker. Then she comes back to the manor, only to be taken by my mother.

"There's an abandoned church near an island. That's where her tracker is indicating"

We all turned our heads to Bruce.

"You placed a tracker on her?" I asked, almost annoyed by the fact that he knew where she was and couldn't track her down faster.

It's not his fault though. Tracking could be a bit harder than you think.

"I figured that after the Joker situation, she could've needed one" he responded.

"I wonder how she'll react when she finds out she's had a tracker on her clothes" added Jason.

I glared at Jason for his stupid comment.

(Y/N), please be okay. Please.

============================

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I opened my eyes to find myself in what seemed like a dungeon? Or an underground place.

I'm not sure if I heard church bells but I just know that they were bells.

As I looked around, I noticed that I was hanging upside down, tied with white straps.

Suddenly, a figure crouched in front of me.

It was a man with a black hat and a brownish beard.

A leprechaun?

"Are you a... leprechaun?" I quietly asked as I watched him place some sticky circles on my face.

It looked like wires.

"What the hell? Just shut it. You were a lot better when you were asleep" he replied.

"I'm Jervis Tetch, Mad Hatter. Now stop moving"

"What if I don't?" I slowly started swinging myself, especially my head to remove the circles on my face.

I saw one of them fall down.

"Will you stop?!" He shouted.

"Maybe I will, if you tell me what the fuck you're doing" I narrowed my eyes.

He was about to speak before the door opened.

"Nice to see you're doing well, darling"

I gritted my teeth the moment I heard Talia's voice.

I should've fucking known.

She was standing by what looked like a machine. To be honest, I did not see that there.

The leprechaun, or Tetch whatever his name was, was typing something on the machine.

The door was still opened and 3 more people came in. However, the light that came from the hallway outside the underground room, created a dark shadow which blocked who the 3 figures were.

All I could see right now, was their shadows.

I saw a shape of what seemed like a women, she had something behind her back, and she seemed to be bald.

The figure next to her was a lot more muscular. It was probably a man. But he looked tall and strong.

Was he the one who brought me here? No wonder I couldn't get out of his arms.

The third figure beside them was a lot smaller and seemed to have ruffled hair. It was a teenager like me. It was probably a boy.

"You broke the deal" Talia's voiced broke me out of my trance.

I froze,

"Woah, woah, what?" I stared at her face as she turned around from looking at the machine.

"I technically didn't. I followed the agreement" I narrowed my eyes as I countered her.

"I guess you're right. However, Damian didn't corporate" she replied.

"Oh well. Then it should've been a mother and son situation. I have no reason to be here"

"Actually you do"

She started walking towards me and crouched down to be face to face with me,

"You, darling, are the bait" she had a smirk on her face.

I let out a quiet growl before spitting on her face. Don't even ask where I got the courage to do that, but I had it.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds before she opened them and her face showed anger.

She raised her hand and slapped me. I closed my eyes after the impact. Got to admit, that one hurt.

I know that there's probably going to be a mark left behind on my cheek.

Talia started saying something else, but at this point, I didn't give her my attention.

She just fucking slapped me.

All I felt was the burning on my cheek and the slight pain on my jaw.

Suddenly, Tetch shouted,

"I can't concentrate if there is too much noise upstairs!"

Jesus christ. Sorry Princess.

"I'll go check on it. You two come with me" ordered Talia as she pointed to the woman and the muscular shadow I saw earlier.

She then whispered something on the other figure's ear.

After that, she left and closed the door. The room was a bit darker now. If it wasn't for the blue light that came from the machine.

I tried wiggling out of the straps, but nothing.

The only thing I could do was just hang here, upside down.

I was about to speak to Tetch but then the other figure walked behind him and quickly knocked him out with one hand.

The figure started walking towards me. As it got closer, I realized who it was.

"Levy?" I questioned.

He only stayed silent as his face got closer when he was untieing the straps on me.

I fell down but he helped me.

"Go" he said through his mask.

He was walking away until I grabbed his arm,

"Levy, come with me. You don't have to work for her"

"Then, we can both be by each other's side" I added as a small smile appeared on my mouth.

He turned his gaze to me. His yellow eyes met mine,

"(Y/N)..."

"I've always been by your side"

I watched as his hand removed his bottom mask.

I was shocked, I've never really seen his full face. He would always keep it a secret.

My jaw slowly dropped. His face...

He looked just like Luke. He WAS Luke.

"I fucking knew it!" I quietly shouted.

"But I second doubted myself" I whispered, cursing myself for doing that.

"But your eyes... they're not blue. The text when we were making the deal... how?"

"Precious, there's something called eye contacts, and the text..."

"I knew you were going to do that, so I told another person to hold on to my phone" he smirked as he continued walking to the door.

I quickly caught up to him and slightly smacked the back of his head.

He yelped,

"What the hell was that for?" He held his head as he rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"For being a blockhead and not telling me sooner" I responded.

He sighed,

"(Y/N), I was actually suppose to separate you from Damian. Talia assigned me to try my best to keep you away from him. The first time I saw you at school, I hated you for leaving me. But then as days went by, I realized that it was for the best. A few days after you left from the island, I found out that Ra's was using you to make you into a living weapon. I was furious, but I had to put up an act in order to see you again and have a normal life like you did"

As he finished speaking, his back was facing me.

"Levy, or Luke, whatever you want your name to be, I forgive you"

I know he felt bad about doing this.

He turned around with a smile.

"Just don't call me Precious in front of Damian" I added with a chuckle.

"He's a really jealous kid" he commented.

"Yea. But I guess you could say that's something I love about him"

On the corner of my eye, I see Tetch's body move.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Come on, you go first" He opened the door for me.

Before I ran out, I saw someone in front of me.

It was that muscular figure I saw earlier.

"Fuck" I hear Levy mumble.

============================

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N). Beloved, wake up"

My eyes slowly opened as I tried to adjust to my atmosphere.

The last I remember was me and Levy going out and jumping into that other person.

I saw a face in front of mines. So, I tried my hardest to dicipher who it was.

"(Y/N), we have to go" the voice became clear to me.

"Damian? What are yo-"

"No time to explain. We have to go now" he emphasized his last word.

I nodded before I felt myself falling down. He caught me after untieing me.

"Wait, did mother slap you?" He asked as he caressed my cheek where Talia hit me.

"Yea" I mumble with a bit of annoyance.

Before he could speak though,

"Onyx will come at any second" I heard another voice say.

"Bruce?" I turned my head to see him untieing Luk- I mean Levy.

After laying Levy down on the ground he got up to type something on his forearm.

Levy was still knocked out. I shook him a bit.

"Hey Levy" I whispered.

Nothing.

"Levy?" asked Damian as he helped me shake him.

"Isn't this Luke?" he added.

"He's an undercover spy" I reply.

I turn my gaze to Levy and shook him. He was still breathing, but he just didn't wake up.

"I got it" I hear Damian whisper.

He then smacked his cheek, and with that, Levy woke up,

"Ouch, what the fuck?"

I could only sit there in shock.

"Undercover spy, huh?" Damian stated as he stood up.

"We're leaving" I inform Levy as I helped him stand up.

"Why is The Heretic on the floor?" He asked as he pointed down.

I just noticed the body on the floor. It was that muscular person we saw before.

"Heretic?" I questioned.

"His name is actually The Heretic, and he's an older version clone of Damian" Levy responded.

"He's dead" I hear Damian add.

I raised a brow as I faced him,

"How do you know?"

"When Batman and I entered this place, Talia came in with The Heretic and Onyx. Onyx follows his orders. Talia shot him"

Damn. She was really cold. I don't really remember her being like that.

I knew she envied me, but she wasn't this cold.

"So cold-hearted" I muttered.

"The Lazarus Pit might have something to do with it" Bruce added as he started walking to the door.

"She used the Lazarus Pit?" I question.

I wasn't aware that she did. I knew Ra's used it, but Talia?

If she did use it...

That explains a lot.

I remember her talking about how her son would become like his dad. In a good way.

At the time, I only thought of Damian Al Ghul. He was a friend of mine for a while. But it was a really short period before he left.

I don't think Damian remembers me, but I sort of remember him.

The first day of school, I couldn't really recognize him with how rude he was.

Besides, I didn't expect him to be there. He's an Al Ghul.

However, his father is Bruce, so that sort of explains more.

Maybe the Lazarus Pit DID mess up Talia's mind.

Batman spoke up as he opened the door,

"Talia was sho-"

Then, he quickly punched something, or someone.

I looked to see who it was and it seemed to be a purple creature with two big horns on his cheeks. He also had his bottom teeth out.

"That's Tusk" I hear Levy inform behind me.

I frowned as I tried looking for a way to help Batman, and Damian who just joined the fight.

There was a wall next to this 'Tusk.'

That gave me an idea.

I hope my stitches don't open up. Cause that would be bad.

I ran up the wall and jumped off to kick Tusk in the face. He then fell to the ground.

"I'm surprised that knocked him out" I commented.

"Let's go!" Damian yelled before we continue to follow Batman.

The only thing I want to do right now, is be on my bed. Resting. Eating.

I sighed as I continued running up the stairs.

[End of Chapter 42]

---------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 2,363

Do you know who Onyx, The Heretic, and Tusk is?

A clue would be the movie Batman: Bad Blood.

Okay so, yes, the next few chapters might seem similar to the movie. But trust me, I'm changing up a few things.

Also, did you know that Levy was Luke in disguise?

❣Please Remember to Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 843 16
Y/n l/n. In her world she was one of the most beloved superheroes. With the power to jump through dimensions, and even create her own, she is easily...
347K 8.7K 26
The Waynes a family built upon secrets. Everyone thought that Damian had horrible female figures in his life. However after Jason discovers Damian dr...
649K 19K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...
234K 7.8K 173
I have no idea what timeline it is in my story, I bet this will not make sense at all but I love Damian and Raven together so... here I go. Hope you...