My First Love (Tyler Hoechlin)

By hale_swaleee

Macy and Dylan O'Brien are twins. Dylan is older by five minutes and never lets Macy forget. What happens wh... More

My First Love (Tyler Hoechlin)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yay!

Chapter 9

9.8K 197 18
By hale_swaleee

"Hey mom" I said and I heard her sniffle and then a small sob come from her lips. "Mom what happened?" I asked sitting up on the edge of my seat.

"It's Dylan" she sobbed again and I looked up at Tyler as he tried to hear what my mom was saying.

"What happened?" I asked again but more forcefully the time. It took a few minutes for her to take a deep breath and answer my question.

"He's...." she started and I sighed getting frustrated at why she wouldn't tell me.

"Spit it out!" I said.

"He's in the hospital" she finally said, and by all her crying its not just because he's sick, something bad had to happen. Even though I'm mad at him, he's still my brother and I love him, tears started to form in my eyes, since I was thinking of the worst.

"Why?" I choked out as Tyler pulled me into a hug.

"He was in a bad car accident" she sobbed "He's not waking up and he has cuts and bruises all over" she said and I dropped the phone and grabbed onto Tyler's shirt and cried. He picked it up to see what was happening.

"Okay.... We'll be right there.... See you soon" Tyler said before hanging up. He grabbed my hand and my keys and headed to the car. I got in and buckled myself in and then rested my elbows on my knees and putting my head in my hands. Tyler rested his hand on my back as he drove towards the hospital.

"He's going to be okay Macy" Tyler said reassuringly. I shook my head and sniffles as I sat up straight and grabbed his hand.

"This is all my fault" I said quietly and Tyler scoffed.

"How could this possibly be your fault? It's not anyone's fault, this could have happened no matter what." Tyler said "Please, don't blame yourself when you don't need to" he said and I looked over him as he glanced over at me.

Getting to the hospital, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and ran in the hospital, not even waiting for Tyler. I ran up to the front desk, tears still streaming down my face.

"Dylan O'Brien? I'm his sister I need to see him" I said and she looked up, probably his name in the computer. Tyler joined me in time for her to say "Room 313".

Tyler grabbed my hand and we took the elevator to the third floor. When we got to his room my parents were sitting on the chairs outside his room, not talking. They stood up and hugged me when they saw me, Tyler shook my dads hand and hugged my mom.

"Can I see him?" I asked and my mom nodded.

"Only one person is allowed in at a time" she said and I nodded and looked up at Tyler, who was looking at me with concern.

"I'll be fine" I said and he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I'll be right here" he said quietly and I nodded and walked into the room. As soon as I saw Dylan on the bed I started crying more. I moved a chair and sat it next to his bed and grabbed his hand.

"I know we're not on the best terms right now" I started and wiped under my nose "And I don't know if you can hear me or not, but please Dylan just wake up. I love you no matter what, and I'm sorry for the things I've said. If you wake up, or hopefully when, I want to forget the fighting we've done, because I don't think I could live with myself if I ever lost you when we're fighting like this." I said "Please wake up soon" I said and stood up to kiss Dylan's cheek.

I walked out of the room and hugged Tyler. He looked behind me into the room and then back down to me.

"You can go in if you want" I said and he nodded. I stepped to the side and rested my back against the outside of the door frame. Tyler sat down and sighed.

"Dylan" he sighed again running his hands over his face"I don't know what happened between us. We used to be best friends, and then I started dating Macy, that's what happened. I'm sorry for having feelings for your sister, I just can't help it. She's happy, so being her brother, you should be happy for her. I promise you I won't hurt her, I could never bring myself to do that. Yeah sure we'll get into fights probably, but that happens in every relationship, you should know being with Julia. And you think Macy doesn't worry about Julia hurting you? I bet she does worry about that because it can happen, but she sees that you're happy, so she let's it go. Please I hope you remember this when you wake up, and maybe we can all go back to normal and be close friends again." Tyler finished and I smiled.

I was not expecting Tyler to say all that, hell I didn't even know he was thinking like that. I thought he was going to go in there and give him a simple 'I hope you wake up soon' or something along those lines.

"How long have you guys been here?" Tyler asked coming out of the room.

"A few hours" my mom said and I looked up at Tyler as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

"You should go home. It's late, and Macy and I could stay and call you if anything happens" Tyler offered. My mom looked up at my dad who nodded, knowing that they should take this opportunity.

"Okay" she finally said getting up and hugging Tyler and then myself. My dad did the same, except he didn't hug Tyler, he shook his hand. I sat down on one of the now empty chairs, as did Tyler.

"That was nice of you to offer for us to stay" I said quietly as I rested my head on Tyler's shoulder and grabbed his hand.

"Well your mom, looked exhausted and she's only been here few hours, so I mean I don't mind staying" Tyler said resting his head on top of mine.

"Would you be mad if I fell asleep on your shoulder?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No, you can go ahead and sleep" he said. I closed my eyes and focused on Tyler's steady breathing, and not the sounds of beeping heart machines, and slowly fell asleep.

----------

I woke up to lots of voices around me. I opened my eyes and saw my parents trying to calm Julia down. I looked at my phone and realized I slept all night.

"Good morning" Tyler said and I shrugged.

"It would be better if Dylan woke up" I said quietly and Tyler wrapped his arm around me, bring my head to his chest as he hugged me.

"Lets go get some breakfast and go to your house for a little bit, yeah?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said standing up. I said goodbye to my parents as they continued to try and calm Julia down. We stopped my McDonald's on the way back to my house, and just decided to eat it there.

I slumped down on the couch and Tyler brought me my orange juice and breakfast sandwich. I thanked him and started taking very small bites of my sandwich, I just wasn't hungry. After a few bites I leaned forward and set it down on the coffee table. I leaned back in the couch and stared blankly at the wall until Tyler came back in from the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked sitting next to me and resting his arm behind me on the couch. I shook my head and scrunched up my nose.

"I'm not so hungry anymore" I said quietly as I looked down at my hands and played with them. He sighed and used his index finger to make me look at him.

"I know it's about Dylan. You can't stop eating, I promise you he's going to be fine" Tyler said smiling a little bit to try and make me feel better.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep" I said closing my eyes and shaking my head. "Don't promise me that he's going to be okay, because you don't know that" I said opening my eyes and looking into Tyler's which had a hint of sadness in them. I sighed and grabbed his hands and removed them from my face and stood up. I walked back the hallway and into my room, closing and locking the door.

"Macy open the door please?" Tyler called from the other side, and I can picture him leaning against the door, his forehead resting on the door with his arm above his head.

"No" I said, only wanting to say one word so he couldn't tell I was crying.

"I will break this door down if you don't open it" Tyler threatened and I sighed. I stood up and walked to the door and unlocked it and walked back to the head. I sat back down on the middle of the bed and pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my forehead on top of my knees. "What's wrong?" he asked sitting next to me and rubbing my back soothingly.

"Everything with Dylan" I sighed "I can't lose him, especially on the terms we are in. I want to make things better between us, I don't want to be mad at him anymore. It was honestly stupid on both my part and his, so it just shouldn't have happened. I want to make things better" I explained lifting my head from my knees and wiping under my eyes.

"I get it, I do, but I don't know how bad you have it. He's your brother, to me he's like a brother, but that doesn't compare to being my actual brother. I can only imagine the way you feel, I would be the same way if it were my brother" Tyler sighed and I realized we've done a lot of that since Dylan has been in the hospital.

"I just want him to wake up" I said resting into Tyler's side as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know I do too..." he said kissing my forehead and squeezing me tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: wow this chapter is so much shorter compared to the last one. So I may update tomorrow again because I'm not going to school, yay for senior skip days! 🎉

Anyways hope you like this chapter even though it's awful. You guys are the best ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.2K 66
Grace has been dancing ever since she could remember. She pays her way through college by teaching dance at a studio. At one point, she ends up meeti...
637K 13.3K 170
There's Nothing Like Us(ಥ_ಥ) y/n x bts - bts x bts I was dumb and immature when I made this book-it's cringe but enjoy:) TW: suicide, death, violen...
95.7K 1.6K 22
After learning her tragic backstory after a dnd game Eddie takes it into his own hands to care for a girl he just met. Band and party scenes Smoking...
144K 6.2K 34
❝hunter: you were supposed to pick me up matt dad: uh, I don't know you.❞ [MATTHEW DADDARIO-2016] STAND ALONE the fabrycki series. © Copyright | saiv...