Mad. //Plance

Oleh Pidgeon0302

DISCONTINUED It's a Plance fic w/ a tiny bit of allurance. Pidge changes from happy to blank just from one m... Lebih Banyak

Info
Chapter 1

Discontinuing this

83 2 0
Oleh Pidgeon0302

Hey guys, author here. Sorry but I'm discontinuing this story. I have no time for it now and since I'm going to a new school next year, I without a doubt won't have time for this story then either. I don't have any reason not to tell you guys what was going to happen so I'm going to put the original idea I had here. 

Her cut was going to get infected with some sort of alien disease and it was going to spread. She didn't think it was a big deal so she just covered it up. Months pass and she was getting sicker by the day. No one had noticed until she passed out infront of Lance (who had broken up with Allura after their first date when pidge walked in on them (oof)) they got her to a healing pod. 

Take that as you will. And you can decide how it ends. Maybe she gets a new limb, maybe she dies (oof nvm). Sorry again but it was what had to be done (for me at least)

Goodbye.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...