Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 57

1.7K 19 14
By Innocence51

Back in the Schooling Business

---

Normal POV

"Stand!... Bow!... Greet!..."

"Ohayougusaimasu, Sensei!"

"Mhm~ Well done."

The students handled by their mysterious yet aggressive teacher demonstrated their morning greeting but with a twist.

This morning, Nagisa had gone back in working at school and is once again handling the class that was formerly mischievous and dirty.

With his instructions, they did so in fear because if should they be sloppy, equals extra homework. And if they had no homework, then...that's something Nagisa's up to.

This is how he keeps this class in place and attain respect towards their teachers.

Since this class was known to be 'a class with a bunch of thieves and thugs', with Nagisa perfectly handling everything as a teacher and as a talented assassin, he remained at the peak of their heads; more like he's the master inside this den.

After giving a compliment, the students were given a moment to be at ease and they all sat back to their seats, exhausted.

It's still the first period of the morning, yet, the tension inside the classroom still remains the same when it's Nagisa's turn. With that atmosphere up, no one can dare to make an attempt. It's...impossible.

"Alright, let's get started!"

———————————————————

Switch to Nagisa's POV

"And that's all for it today! Good work, everyone!"

After my remark, everybody from the class in my last period of the day applauded. Even if I only brought an apology and a special lecture, their respect and idolization remained the same. They admired me, and that's all I need to get back on track as a teacher.

It's been so long ever since I went back at school to teach. I barely even recognize my lesson plans, thinking that I might've been mistaken putting that here and there, but I managed to make it through the entire day.

Man, that was exhausting. I better get back on my pace the same as before. Otherwise, I might not be able to teach anymore.

But no negativity, right? I must look at the brighter side of things... Yeah, that worked.

KKRRNGGGGG!!!

Once we we're finished, the school bells rang on time. I dismissed the whole class and they all scattered to leave.

As for me, I still need to make my way to the faculty, then, to the club.

Of course I couldn't forget. Those kids have done something for me, back then when we we're in such danger. That's why I still remember my daily routine visiting the club. After all, I am their adviser.

> At the Clubroom

"Sensei!!"

As soon as I slid the door of the clubroom open, I was immediately swarmed by the club members and they all shouted my name.

They were all going like:

"Sensei!!"

"We missed you so much, sensei!"

"We we're so worried about you!"

"It's good to see you again!"

Jeez... What a bunch of kids. But, I admit, I'm liking my position. It's great to see these guys again.

Some of them we're sobbing a little, some of them had watery eyes and the others were faking up a smile that they'd break in any second.

But anyway, after our little reunion, they all paved way for me to enter the clubroom. And as I walked inside, I saw Aoba and Stella at the front smiling towards me, and some new faces at the back part of the room.

Must be new members?

I walked towards where the President and the Vice-President were and they both immediately rushed for a hug.

I hugged them back and smiled back at them before we pulled away from each other.

"Welcome back, Nagisa-sensei." Aoba said with a soft voice.

"Mhm. It's good to be back." I nodded at him, but after I did so, I gently looked back at the new students at the back part of the room. There's 6 of them in fact, and I was very curious about what they're doing here.

"So, who..." I didn't finish my sentence after turning around as the two of them matched my standing position.

"You must be wondering, huh, Nagisa-sensei?" Stella said from my left.

Then, suddenly...

"Okay! I would like to request all the new members to please be here in front and introduce yourself, one by one, and receive Nagisa-sensei's warm welcome!" Stella called out to them and they all exchanged glances at one another with excitement expressions on their faces.

I guessed it right. But...how did we get so many new members?

Aoba asked me to take a seat in the very front of the clubroom while the new members introduce themselves.

I politley did so, and observed each and one of them as they took turns standing in the front.

---

"H-hi, Nagisa-sensei. M-my name is Akagi. Fujimura Akagi. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

The first one seems to be a little bit shy since she was stuttering a lot. She was a petite girl with sapphire-blue eyes and a hazelnut-brown hair. But anyways, I welcomed her to the club with all of my support.

Next...

"My name is Kira. Hasebe Kira. I look forward under your guidance, Nagisa-sensei."

The second one is a polite one as he bowed at his last sentence. He reminds me a lot of Aoba since he talks like him. Though the only difference his appearance. He has a pair of lime-green eyes and a yellowish-brown hair.

But just as the same, I welcomed him to the club with a smile.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, sensei. My name is Kuro, as in black. Yamabuki Kuro is my full name. Same here, I look forward in working with all of you."

The third is a bit of an emotionless-type of a girl. Her words weren't that lively but she was being polite and courteous. I guess...it's in her nature? Kinda reminds me of the twins' personalities.

She had a long black hair that her bangs were covering her other irish-red eye. Her appearance makes her look pretty ominous, but I think I'm exaggerating it a bit much.

Welcome her like any parent would welcome an adopted child!

"Hello, sensei. My name is Itadami Shin. I've been a big fan of yours and when I heard that you were an adviser of a club, I immediately joined!"

The next one is an expressive guy compared to the one before him. He had dark-navy blue hair and eyes and...well... he seems to be too much into me that is. I mean, I can't deny I'm that popular, but I never imagined that a student would come follow me.

Most of the time, I always think that students are only being respectful and obedient when I'm around is because they feared me for what I did. I'm not saying that I wanted to be in that kind of situation, but I always wondered what could possibly be going on in their thoughts.

And it seems I already have my answer when this guy mentioned himself being a fan.

I welcomed him to the club like the rest and told him about what I think.

The next one is...

"My name is Ichika. Kasumigaoka Ichika. Thanks for having me here."

"Likewise."

...a tall guy, pretty much taller than everyone else and had a pair of black eyes with black hair. He also emits the same aura as the emotionless girl, though, I think it's just my imagination.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out their potential. They do look intimidating and mysterious from the start, so, I'm a bit interested in them.

And lastly...

"My name is... Akira. Aoyama Akira. It's really a pleasure to be here in this club. I look forward in working with all of you in this year."

He did a same polite manner with a bow, like how the second one awhile ago did so. However, he seemed to look timid, and... a fake smile?

I can't quite tell, but I feel like he is. Maybe it's because I got used to Kayano putting up fake expressions.

Could something be wrong with him?

But nevermind that, after he introduced himself, Stella had instructed all of them to the gather at the front for a 'Success Recruit Group Photo'. With that done, they all bowed in a sync accompanied with their grateful greetings.

"Welcome to the Assassins Club!"

———————————————————

It was finally over and I dismissed the students to go home before it gets dark.

But as I was about to head out as well, seeing them leave in such a big group—though the new members were still having a hard time fitting in—I was brought into amazement.

I thought about how this club grew much more after the first semester, and that also means extra outdoor activities from now on. But, since they're all still new, I'd like to test their endurance first, like how I tested the older ones.

Wondering about what I should give them as an exercise, I finally started walking down towards the faculty and out of the campus.

But, just as I got out by the gate, a familiar voice called out my name.

"M-Mr. Karasuma?!"

I was shocked when I saw him standing next to a black Sedan car and had a door open.

"Get in. It's time to discuss about your duties tonight."

On the way…

As the car sped throughout the freeway, I sat across Mr. Karasuma by the window; gazing out towards the orange sky with a tint of black due to the screen.

While at it, Mr. Karasuma started talking.

"Tonight will be your first mission for your assignment." He took out a large PC tablet as he started giving me a briefing.

"Kaede and the studio she's working on will be using a hotel for their film. And at the same time, the police had reported suspicious activities around the area. We don't know who they are and what they're after, but there's no doubt that they pose a threat to hundreds of innocent lives."

Mr. Karasuma showed me what the place looks like by showing me the display on the tablet.

While I was fixated on the screen, I observed that the place where Kayano's going to be participating is a large kind of a hotel. The place seems luxurious, so I kind of understand why Kayano's studio picked this place as their filming grounds.

"So, you're saying that there are terrorists?" I posed a question to Mr. Karasuma.

"Just like the police said, they don't have much details to figure out who they are. But judging by their report...yes, it looks like it." Mr. Karasuma briefly said.

Then that means...I won't be alone.

Surely I know that much because there's no way that I, myself could handle a group of fully armed terrorists without them causing a big explosion or something.

But just to be sure, I have to ask Mr. Karasuma...in case.

"Sir, are there also nearby agents to help me out?"

"There are, but they're only a few."

That's a little relieving to hear. At least I now know that I've got backup, all that's left for me is to make this mission a success. After all, Kayano's life is on the line, so I better protect her and not make the same mistake ever again.

"Do you still have any questions?" Mr. Karasuma then asked.

"No sir." is my response.

"Good."

He gave me a briefcase which had a pistol, a silencer, a few mags and an earpiece inside.

I gladly equipped them along with a suit, made myself ready and...all done.

With a perfect timing, the car slowed down and stopped.

"Good luck, Nagisa."

I simply nodded as a response to Mr. Karasuma and I gently opened the door to get going.

With a tux on me, I behaved formally as I started walking towards the motel that I recognized as soon as I saw it.

Upon getting inside, I started to search for Kayano.

Now, where could she be?

---

End of Chapter 57

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
74.3K 1.3K 16
Old RWBY series I'll go and revise eventually. I dont own anything from Rwby. But I will add a few of my own characters. In memory of Monty Oum. Ke...
111K 1.8K 15
It's about Stiles Stilinski..Do you need anything else.. I think not